September 17, 2014 | 1948 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by NikkiAlexandra

This is a great daily cleanser! It's not drying and it leaves my skin feeling clean. It does not lather much at all. But if that isn't a concern for you then this is a go. At first it smells sort of....different. Like wheat and rice or oatmeal. I'm VERY picky when it comes to scent and the scent of this product does not bother me because it fades away moments after you use it. The Soy cleanser has pushed my Aveeno to second place because it has MORE Soy and natural ingredients which I like :-).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ulia032

Breaks me out and dries out skin. Doesn't remove makeup well. Very disappointed... For those with acne prone skin I would recommend Neutrogena acne stress control foaming cleanser and if you want something that is good for removing makeup and isn't drying, Purpose gentle cleansing wash is amazing. Both are way better than Fresh soy face cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by citizendumonde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My HG: this is absolutely the most pampering, gentle cleanser and is a dream for eye makeup removal. The ingredients are all natural. My mother and boyfriend have both told me that my skin smells nice when they go in for the kiss on the cheek =)

The trick (answering to some complaints) is to use it in conjunction with a microfiber towelette instead of just trying to rinse it off.

Right now I am "rationing" the last little bit because unfortunately Fresh doesn't ship abroad and I just tried out Vichy 3-in-1 (slight disaster). My related lament is that I can go through an entire tube in less than a month. It's not a lathering product, so a little does *not* go a long way. But when I get back to the US, there will be no other cleanser for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/30/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by nette92

If you really think that this cleaned your makeup off, try another random makeup oil/cleanser and you'll be amazed at how much is still on your face. This doesn't clean your face, at all. It may remove the surface makeup, but it doesn't get into your face and it doesn't clean the traces left. I could bare the smell if it worked, but it doesn't and thats just another negative. 2 lippies just because it was true to it's name "extra gentle." So gentle, that it doesn't do anything. Thankfully this was just a sample. Don't waste your money, it's not going to clean your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:30:00 PM More reviews by 4makeupreviews

If you don't mind the smell of this cleanser, it is very gentle and removes makeup well. I really can't stand the smell though (smells like incredibly strong cucumber), so I definitely won't re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by victoriasinger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product has been baffling me.

I love how GENTLE it is. but, sometimes i feel it is not strong enough to do the job right.

The scent is weird.. but tolerable. It smells like fresh cucumbers which i like as opposed to a highly floral fake scent.

The price is too high.

It does not break me out, which is good, though!

Overall, this is an okay cleanser. Not mind-blowing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

After my face freaked out due to another cleanser, I turned to this. It's lightweight but still a good cleanser, without being stripping or too harsh. The smell is definitely unique, and had to grow on me before I began to like it. To me it smells like soy and sushi, both of which I like but took some adjusting to in a beauty product. It has a jelly-like texture, and I only need a pea-sized drop to cleanse my whole face. I do not use this to remove my makeup so I cannot attest to its work in that area. I do know that after using this, my skin feels refreshed, smooth, and very clean. This is a definite repurchase for me. I do wish it was in a pump bottle, as sometimes with wet hands the cap can be hard/slippery to work with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by abbe4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased my second tube of this, and plan to continue using it: it's the only cleanser that really cleans, takes off all makeup, my skin stays soft: best of all it has never irritated my rosacea.
The scent does not bother me at all, I was surprised to read it is off-putting for some people. So relieved to have a consistent winner in this, also I was happy to order at their web-site on-line and get free things, good for travel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice cleanser. I don't get the emotional reactions to the scent, though-- it's just cucumber, people! This is a non-foaming, gentle, gel-like cleanser that works well with my clarisonic. I use it in the morning (I use Bioderma Micellar cleanser at night) and get no dryness, stinging, irritation, or clogged pores. Yeah, like all Fresh products, it's expensive, but I use only a dime-sized amount so it's not that bad. It's a good option if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Vivalicious

I really like this cleanser! It washes off make up and dirt well, without being too drying and it has a very nice smell too. overall very nice experience. but its expensive especially in the world of cleansers...