Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 9/25/2008 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product works great. Good coverage, very light. I just prefer the creamy concealers better because I have some serious dark circles. Great for summers.

on 9/17/2008 9:50:00 PM

This is simply the BEST concealer I've ever used. Only a tiny amount is necessary to completely cover blemishes. It does not emphasize flakes like creme concealers. I love love love this stuff!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Never will I let myself run out of this concealer. It stays true to its name; the concealer really does multi-task.
Under eye circles: check.
Red, angry zits: check.
Old acne scars: check.
Redness around the nose/mouth: check.

The concealer stays on the whole day. HG forever. :)

on 9/8/2008 11:02:00 PM

I REALLY like this product. The one I ordered from the sample kit was really light, almost white, but with all the bad luck I've had with certain mineral makeups claiming to be 'light' and ending up being a dark orange color, I didn't want to take any chances. I might be able to go for a little bit of a darker color, but I really do like this. I think it's better having the powder concealer that Everyday Minerals offers, rather than the finishing powder that most other mineral makeup companies offer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very dark circles and have darkness around my nose and such. WHen I first bought EDM I was using Sunlight.. and that looked Great.. very yellow.. but once u put the foundation on .. its perfect.. then i bought the Intensive Tan and I wasnt too sure it was going to match when i first put it on.. it seemed to pale.
When I put it on and let it sit for a bit.. it matched quite well.. but I really liked how sunlight made me look awake and fresh..

so I decided to mix my sunlight with the Intensive Tan and Peeeerrrfect!

With cream concealers.. I always had a problem with creasing and rubbing off.
I like this one becuase it stays in ONE spot all day long and it does not dull out halfway through the day.

Its some goood stuff!

on 9/2/2008 12:44:00 AM

Ive been using this all over my face before I apply my beige fairly light foundation. This is my second container of this concealer and Im very happy with it. It conceals well and it matches well with my foundation color. I have never liked the everyday minerals packaging because it makes a lot but I totally recommend this concealer.

on 8/24/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was so happy to see it covered my dark under-eye circles so well. Previously I was using a foundation to do the job (because I don't have a real concealer yet :P ) and yeah, like I said, I was ecstatic and all that. But... it started to cake on me at the end of the day. I was really bummed, and wished it wasn't so because I really love how it made my eye areas look brighter (even better than the foundation) but alas... it's not for me. Will not repurchase.

on 8/17/2008 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Great! Perfect for my fair skintone and great for oily skin because of the powderformula. Just does its work, but leaves a little dullness underneath my eyes. But that doesn't matter, cause I use Benefit Lemon-aid paired with it. Great value cause you need just a little powder for a great coverage. Fantastic product from EDM.

on 8/11/2008 6:09:00 AM

This concealer is really multi-tasking! I'm using it to cover some really tiny but dark scars I have and some redness around my nose. It works surprisingly well and it fits my skintone perfectly. I've also used it under my eyes when my dark circles are light but when I want full undereye coverage I use the Intensive Fair concealer instead. The price is fantastic for such a versatile and practical product. The packaging is perfectly acceptable but a bit messy. I guess this will be solved when EM starts to use jars with resealable sifters. Either way, I'm definetely repurchasing.

on 8/7/2008 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer! I got it in my free sample kit, and just ordered a full size. I apply this with either my small MAC concealer brush or my BE concealer brush. it just blends wonderfully and the coverage is great.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products