OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

4.5

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Not much else to say except that this is one of my staple polishes and I have a huge stash of nail polish. Although it's a vampy shade, I find it to be elegant and classy. It is a shade that I continue to come back to and can always depend on looking fabulous. I believe it compliments virtually any skintone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am a huge OPI fan, I love the colours, the brushes, the bottles, the formula, everything.

This specific polish was one I got a long time ago, after hearing so much hype. I tried it once and then it got lost in my stash. About two months ago it came back out to play, and has been worn multiple times since (for my size of stash multiple uses in a few months is huge!) and I love it.

Blackened plum, amazing application, opaque and vampy and deep and luxurious. I cannot say enough about how much I love this polish! Definitely in my top 20, and if I ever use up a bottle I will for sure repurchase!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This was my first OPI nail polish and I will never buy any other brand of polish ever again as its perfect!

The colour is a gorgeous dark purple-y black. It sounds gothic, but the high shine gives it an elegant, classic appearance.

It lasts days without chipping - longer than drugstore brands.

The brush is a lovely size to cover the whole nail easily and the handle is wide and easy to control.

It does cost a little more, but there are more expensive brands than OPI that aren't half as good. Worth it in my opinion.

Would definitely repurchase - I've just ordered more OPI polishes and I'm sure they'll be of the same quality.

I really love this colour and looked everywhere to get it because OPI is not readily available where I live. It is a very deep colour that, as others have said, does look almost black but in the sunlight is a definite deep purple. I use it all the time and adore it!
I use two thin coats and even without a top coat, it gives a really nice finish, but I do find that it chips a bit, although not as much as other polishes that I have used.
It's a bit more than I would usally pay for a polish, but then again - I would buy it again for sure! I adore it!

This makes a statement. It is very dark and very thick. A bit too purple for my taste - like a purplish Essie Wicked. Needs a topcoat to look super shiny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Love this - the inky eggplant is soooooo cool without trying too hard. I like it for summer, too - makes those crops look polished! It's almost black - but not quite -

OPI's polishes are well worth the price - which I don't think is bad, for as long as they last and how they go on without issues.

I put two coats on of this one - and then use a clear topcoat to give it some protection and shine. This lasts well over a week and half (pedi) for me, which is amazing, especially in the summer.

Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the other reviews have said, I like this because it's not toally black.. I also like how OPI finishes, nice and shiny even without a topcoat.
I put two layers (after waiting for the first layer to dry).
The shine itself and the dimensional reflections playing on it by light definitely helps give it more oomph versus just normal black.
Will probably repurchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually discovered this shade after borrowing it at a friends house. I agree that it looks almost black sometimes, but its true colour is a deep dark purple. I'm not usually a black nail polish wearer, so this is as close as I would get to black. Nice shade that dresses up night outfits. I think I did about two coats? Stained slightly around my nail bed, but nothing too major.

My favorite dark nail polish. It looks black, but with a hint of colour. Goes on well, love the brush. Lasts well. Somewhat stains. Was my first OPI!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this color. I would never wear black nail polish, and brown is just boring to me. This color really steps it up. I have used this color on my toes several times. I love that it's a purple-black color. In a dim light setting the color looks black, but in sunlight or a well lit room you can tell that the color is not black. It is a very sexy color that I cannot get enough of. I wear this color many times during the summer months. Perfect for an evening event.

Top Rated OPI Products