September 22, 2014 | 2103 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I would never wear black nail polish, and brown is just boring to me. This color really steps it up. I have used this color on my toes several times. I love that it's a purple-black color. In a dim light setting the color looks black, but in sunlight or a well lit room you can tell that the color is not black. It is a very sexy color that I cannot get enough of. I wear this color many times during the summer months. Perfect for an evening event.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Lunarbeam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to wear black nail polish but after discovering Lincoln Park After Dark, I'll always wear it instead. It's a lot warmer and richer than black and looks more sophisticated and interesting. It's a great mixture, easy to apply and only needs 2 coats which is great. I always use a base coat but even moreso with this colour as it's very dark and stains without one. But overall a great colour, perfect for a funky, edgy look. Won't wear black again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by o0Catherine0o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this nail polish color. However, i did find that it was very very dark on my nails and looked black unless in bright light. It's easily fixable though, by applying another color as a base. I found that after doing that the purple was much more visible

Hope that helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ralkire1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This was the first OPI polish and what a great color to jump into a brand! Like other reviewers have said, this is a dark plum that looks almost black unless the right color hits it. The more layers, the darker it appears... (: I bought this for a work Christmas party and did a "french manicure" with blue-green nails and this as a "black" tip. I use this color often for a vampy effect to take away from a preppy outfit. Love this color; one of my definite favorites from OPI!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I've had this polish for awhile now, and am about half way through this bottle. It's one of my favourites, and it pairs well with my darker pieces of clothing. I like the colour, a very dark purple that almost appears black when seen in darker lighting, and I feel like it adds that finishing touch to night-out outfits. If you want to try out a darker shade of polish for Autumn, but don't want to go ''full-on black'', try this shade out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. These polishes are also very good quality. Super pigmented, last for a very long time without top-coat and don't become gloopy in the bottle over time. Will make a repurchase when I finish the bottle. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is just ok... I bought it because it's really popular, but I actually don't love it. Very deep purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to polish for almost all seasons as I like to wear my nails on the short side. I love this super deep purple on short nails. The super shine keeps me from looking like a goth-teenager.

I love OPI finishes of all the polishes I've tried. The brushes are nice and wide. The formula is on the thick side, so coats can even out minor mistakes just by settling. I never get streakiness. The wear is super long even w/o topcoat. They dry pretty quickly too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

What a perfect deep fall color! It looks sophisticated, and is a bold but not black look. As with most OPI nail polishes, it applies smoothly with no streaks and doesn't chip for a good 3 days (on me, anyways). I love it on my toes. It is a perfect fall and winter color, and oh so gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ShotgunBarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

#1 favorite nail polish color of all time. I find myself picking whatever shade of nail polish I put on off and re-painting with LPAD every single time. It is gorgeous and a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LPAD is a very dark vampy purple-black. I needed 2 coats for an even application. I do like the colour, but I don't think it's anything that special. Rimmel Black Cherry is just as good and cheaper.