November 23, 2014 | 1560 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this last year, and was impressed, such a cheap foundation (yes, it is more of a foundation), with all titanium sunscreen that works. The lightest shade was a bit dark, but worked for summer. When I wanted to buy a new one this year, they had changed the formula and shades. The lightest one is now way too dark and the titanium replaced with chemical sunscreen. Will never buy again.
UPDATE 10/27 Ok, I caved in and bought a couple of tubes of the old formula off Ebay. It works very well in the summer for me. And it is still extremely cheap on Ebay.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by ajacks

Once again MUA saves the day, and tons of $ by turning me onto an amazing product that I never would have tried otherwise. As other reviewers have mentioned this is more like a light foundation than a TM, but it is fantastic. I can't stand the feel of most foundations but this is light and still gives nice coverage. I can't feel it on except that my skin feels smoother. I will keep buying this and recommend others try it, for 4 bucks what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow. I LOVE this stuff. I've been using Laura Mercier's Moisturizing Foundation and this stuff beats the socks off it. The LM is $42, this is $3.99. I have really dry skin especially around my cheeks and nose and this stuff looks so natural and does not flake off my face like most foundations do. My skin looks amazing. If I want a little extra coverage I just add a dab of the LM and it looks awesome. It'll look even better when I start wearing concealer. Seriously I am over the moon about this product, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer I have found. I have very fair skin with freckles and almost all foundations appear cakey on me. This one looks very natural and is light enough for my skin tone which is unusual. It also keeps my face looking less dry and covers up imperfections even though it is very sheer.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I like this product. The coverage is medium. i was surprised, i thought it would be 'sheer'. I like the coverage though because i have acne. I dont like that after a few hours my face starts to feel kind of heavy, but i always get that with foundation. I guess my skin likes to breath...
I recommended this to my sister who has tried loads of foundations!!! and she swears by this stuff now. She also has acne. I told her the other day, 'wow, your skin looks really good' and she said 'it was the stuff you told me to get.' It is a bit thick, but i just blend it in with a foundation brush and it looks a lot better than with hands applying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I read so many good reviews on this, so I had to go out and try it. My skin is acne-prone, but it's also very dry, so I figured TM would be good for me instead of plain old foundation (unless I need serious coverage). Well, I was right. This product is awesome. I applied this like a moistuizer all over my face. At first it was scary because it looked like foundation, but then it set in and kind of sheered out. I was amazed. My skin looked even, but natural. It has SPF 15, too! I would recommend still using a moisturizer underneath, though. I don't think that TMs are supposed to REPLACE moisturizer, they're supposed to add to it. Anyway, the only downside to this is that the color selection is poor, and on top of that, it's kind of hard to tell what the colors actually look like from the card swatches. I got the first one, assuming it was the lightest, so it worked for me, but if you are in the middle, picking the right color may be difficult. I'd still recommend it - you can't go wrong for $4. Another winner from WnW!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by mojitoformeplease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is fantastic! Never even thought I'd find a good TM. I've tried a few TM's before...more expensive brands, mind you...and they never really satisfied me. For just around $4, this totally does what I need it to do. Luckily my skin does not require a lot of coverage, so this is perfect for my near flawless skin. It was when I bypassed Revlon Colorstay, and decided to give this a go...because I was low on $, but when such a low-end product does just as better or greater than a more expensive brand...who wouldn't want that?!? And...it has spf in it, so that's a big deal! Just a little finishing powder, and I'll be set. Major thumbs up for this product though!
UPDATE: This stuff is awful. Yes, AWFUL. I had this on the other day, and my DH commented on this. He was like, what is this stuff you have on, it sorta looks too dark. And, I bought it in one of the lightest shades, plus the coverage of this product isn't that great at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by MaBoogins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This tinted moisturizer is incredible. The coverage is wonderful, it can be medium to near full. It gives more coverage than I expected a TM to give; it's more like a liquid foundation, but it feels very light. Though I love the price and the coverage, I do not love the colour selection. None of the shades are light enough for my skin, though both "Beige" and "Natural" looked like they had potential to match my light, olive skin. Based on the little swatches of the shades, I thought Natural looked like it'd match wonderfully! It, however, is too dark, which is a shame. There was a colour called "Nude" that has been discontinued, which may have worked for me...
If you can match your skin, I think you will love this! Light, but great coverage and great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jamiex3

I wouldn't really call this a tinted moisturizer, because it gives the coverage of a foundation, which is one of the best things about this TM. It doesn't make you feel like you have a mask on your face, but this thing covers all my acne scars effortlessly. Another best thing about this is that it is only 3.99. Can't beat that! YES! I would buy this again, and again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Orangedot

Although I have this in Buff, I love this product. I had a lot of issues with different foundations breaking me out, especially Revlons... but when I started using this, I haven't broken out and my skin looks a lot better then it used to. Its very light, easy to apply, and has SPF which is a big plus. I haven't had any issues with looking cakey, or oily. I would definetly repurchase this again.

I also have an odd skin tone where most foundation make me look orange. This matches me perfectly. I don't look washed out or orange. Even high end foundations like E.Lauder didn't have shades to match me, so the fact that this 3.99 W'n'W products does is great. ;]