October 25, 2014 | 1690 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Love this, as a huge Wizard of Oz fan I had to have it, perfect match for Dorothy's shoes. I actually bought this thinking that it would take a number of coats to get it opaque but I found that 2 coats was great, the glitter/shimmer in this is beautiful. Def worth picking up!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This polish is a must-have. Its very flattering and wells really well. It is equally good on fingers and toes. As with most China Glaze polishes, it does wear relatively well. The best part is that you really only need two coats, but a third adds some pretty depth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The best red, glittery nail polish! Even looks good next to my pinkish skin. Glittery, smooth, doesn't chip, looks gorgeous in direct light. Love love love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 9:14:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is may go to red for the Christmas season. Great red with sparkles! Definitely would recommend this nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by victoriassecrets

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This really is lovely! I wore it to work and straightaway my coworker noticed and commented that it was gorgeous. I brought it in for her to borrow the following day. She couldn't wait to get home to try it so applied it in her lunch break. I just wish it was as bright red indoors as it is in sunlight though. Indoors it looks more like a blood red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I went to Sally Beauty to pick up some polish and let my niece offer an opinion on what I should get. She picked out this one and, for a six year old, she has great taste! I love this polish, especially on my toes. When I look down at my feet and see the ruby red sparkles, it cheers me up instantly. I just started using China Glaze polishes and they are quickly becoming one of my favourite brands!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by edgeofadream

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Very beautiful color. I usually do not like glitter in my nail polish, but this is something different and sophisticated. It really does look like Dorothy's ruby pumps.
China Glaze makes a fantastic nail polish and they wear well. I probably like China Glaze quality over Chanel polish. Especially when you factor in the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Possibly my favorite polish of all time.

Wonderful red, wonderful glitter. When I wear it I just can't stop looking at my nails. It really feels like my nails are bursting with rubies.

Get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

The colour and finish of this shade is just gorgeous! It's the perfect "ruby slippers" red with a jelly base and bright red glitter. The glitter dries smooth and it takes only two coats. Definitely want to get a back-up soon since I'm running out slowly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by tiffloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My favorite red color ever! And that's saying alot because I adore red nail polishes. I literally stare at my nails all of the time while I'm wearing it and get tons of compliments. When I saw the pics of this polish on this site I knew I needed it! Thanks MUAers!