China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

on 12/13/2011 5:46:00 AM

Love love love love love! Good formula, very glitterly and it dries quite quickly. Would def repurchase

on 12/9/2011 8:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this. I don't think; I've ever loved a polish this much.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is an amazing nail polish with a surprising amount of depth! It's completely opaque with 3 coats by itself. I love to layer it over black for a deep black cherry feel in the winter or over a deep burgundy for added depth. It is a great choice for the holidays! The glitters do not get in the way of the smoothness of the polish and offer a substantial amount of shimmer in a somewhat subtle and classy way. Even though I have darker skin I still feel this shade is perfect for all skin tones.

on 11/29/2011 3:40:00 PM

I can't think of many things that are much better than sparkly red nailpolish! Takes a couple coats but it is ABSOLUTELY incredible. One of my top 10 favorites.

on 11/24/2011 1:36:00 PM

I'm not sure I can add any more to the hundreds of reviews already written but this is my favorite Holiday polish of all time. It's just a perfect glitter red that seems to work for all skin colors. It goes on perfectly and wears beautifully. I just picked it up in a mini at Sally which will be great for holiday travel time. You just can't go wrong with this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is my signature nail polish. It so flirty, elegant, sexy and so very glittery. The best part is that the color looks so good on me, which is often a make or break on my nail polish purchases. It makes my hands glow. People compliment me on it all the time and I never, ever get bored of it. The only nail polish I wear in constant rotation and could not be without. It doesn't chip easily either. On my manicures it lasts two weeks easily. I don't care if all my NP's burned tomorrow, I would be upset if I lost this though. My only gripe is that I wish China Glaze had a thicker, more precise brush, like the ones in OPI's Sephora line. I don't have the best precision in the world. I think a thicker brush would deliver more color in less time and a cleaner look for those of us who don't have time to be very precise. Otherwise, adore it!

on 9/30/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this, as a huge Wizard of Oz fan I had to have it, perfect match for Dorothy's shoes. I actually bought this thinking that it would take a number of coats to get it opaque but I found that 2 coats was great, the glitter/shimmer in this is beautiful. Def worth picking up!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This polish is a must-have. Its very flattering and wells really well. It is equally good on fingers and toes. As with most China Glaze polishes, it does wear relatively well. The best part is that you really only need two coats, but a third adds some pretty depth.

on 9/9/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

The best red, glittery nail polish! Even looks good next to my pinkish skin. Glittery, smooth, doesn't chip, looks gorgeous in direct light. Love love love it.

on 9/8/2011 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is may go to red for the Christmas season. Great red with sparkles! Definitely would recommend this nail polish.

Top Rated China Glaze Products