Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Fantasy

3.8

on 2/5/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love Britney Spears's Fantasy Perfume! I'd consider this my signature scent, I wear this the most out of my perfume collection. It's sweet - reminiscent of candy and floral accents yet very fruity. It's not too strong in my case, but perfumes react to everyone's body differently. As long as you know how to apply perfume properly you shouldn't have an issue; too many times people drown themselves in perfume and then try to blame the perfume for the headache-inducing smell. I apply a spay to the neck and a spray to the wrist - and the scent lasts all day irresistibly! I receive compliments all the time, a lot of people love it - men and women alike! It's truly delicious. Enjoy. (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm a little ashamed to say I really enjoy this perfume! There, I'm out of the closet! lol Yes, it's Britney Spears, the packaging is cheesy, and it's super sweet, but I really like it! It is so bad that I'm 26 and I like it? Everyone says this is for teens, and I agree, but I just love smelling sweet. I love Pink Sugar. So sue me. I came home with it on my wrists after trying it out at the store. My husband was like, "You smell amazing. What is that?" He just kept saying how good I smelled. Anything that makes me AND my husband happy is a good thing :)

on 2/3/2012 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Fantasy is my favorite out of the Britney Spears perfumes. It has a cute bottle and is pretty cheap. It smells really nice, kind of fruity with vanilla. I feel as though I've outgrown it though, it just comes off as a really 'young' scent to me. It would be good for a pre-teen/teenager.

on 2/1/2012 11:26:00 AM

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever had. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. A previous reviewer said that "this isn't as bad as you would think, & the staying power is phenomenal."....That's the problem, that this nasty smell STAYS with you all day long. (Sorry, but that just cracks me up). I wish my perfumes that actually smell good had the staying power that this has. I don't know how so many people like this perfume, everyone I know can't stand the smell of this. But, I guess there's something for everyone. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this ever again. Waste of money.

on 1/24/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I needed a perfume (it was about time too, as I was 23) and I wanted a cheap one. I loooooove sweet scents, and I came upon this at walgreens at $20 for a 1.7 oz I believe. Everybody asked me "what are you wearing" and "it smells so good". A bunch of my friends asked to borrow a spritz. When my wallet got stolen in a foreign country, very randomly this girl sitting next to me on a bus asked me which perfume I was wearing, and promptly asked me if she could buy it off me. I was like YES i finally have some $$ in my pocket but NOOO I have to let go of my Fantasy. Well, when I got back to the States I immediately bought another bottle.

If you like sweet scents, this one is for you. If you prefer a more mature, womanly, elegant one, then its not.

on 1/22/2012 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this at an after Christmas sale at walgreens for 10.00 for the whole set. So tonight I took a bath and used the set OMG I love this it smells so good and girly I took a bath about 5hrs ago and I can still smell the perfume!!!. The bottle is so cute and classic!! Love this!!!! A must have for all perfume Lovers

on 1/20/2012 11:53:00 PM

This was one of the few perfumes that I REALLY wanted at one point. I discovered this at Kohls one day and I sprayed it on and I loved it. Well I bought this at walmart one time. I've only used it like 3 times, literally. It just sits on my dresser. I do not like it that much. I think something about it makes me sick. It's way too sweet and I could've sworn it gave me a headache one time. I think I might give this away to a friend or something. I wish I didn't purchase it, I waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Don't get me wrong its a nice sweet fruity scent but that musk that settles in is nasty and that is what I don't like about it I am done with fantasy I have about 1oz left in my 3.3oz and I had 2 extra bottles but I traded them for ed hardy. I just don't dig this like I used to. My teenage daugters are bored with it as well we all prefer midnight fantasy to this anyway but I wish midnight fantasy had lotion and body wash like this does. Ill stick to curious and believe they don't have that nasty cloying leftover musky smell.

on 1/18/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

OK so I originally bashed this perfume and called it all the horrid names under the sun but I actually have fallen in love with it now.the first time I used this I was 19 and I hated it so much but I think the problem lied with over spraying it its indeed a very concentrated perfume like angel only a hint will do I spray it twice In my hair a spritz on my neck over the work your magic body soufflet and I'm good to go it smells amazing on me now so warm cupcakey and fruity yum I'm so glad I got the set again and gave it another try I love it so much and it drives my bf crazy I'm sold now..:)

on 1/17/2012 11:51:00 AM

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever bought. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this again. Waste of money.

Popular Fragrances