July 31, 2014 | 1026 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong its a nice sweet fruity scent but that musk that settles in is nasty and that is what I don't like about it I am done with fantasy I have about 1oz left in my 3.3oz and I had 2 extra bottles but I traded them for ed hardy. I just don't dig this like I used to. My teenage daugters are bored with it as well we all prefer midnight fantasy to this anyway but I wish midnight fantasy had lotion and body wash like this does. Ill stick to curious and believe they don't have that nasty cloying leftover musky smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

OK so I originally bashed this perfume and called it all the horrid names under the sun but I actually have fallen in love with it now.the first time I used this I was 19 and I hated it so much but I think the problem lied with over spraying it its indeed a very concentrated perfume like angel only a hint will do I spray it twice In my hair a spritz on my neck over the work your magic body soufflet and I'm good to go it smells amazing on me now so warm cupcakey and fruity yum I'm so glad I got the set again and gave it another try I love it so much and it drives my bf crazy I'm sold now..:)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This perfume is one of the worst perfumes I've ever bought. It smells like cotton candy & it's too overpowering. It becomes stronger as the day goes on. Too sweet for my taste. This perfume should be for girls 11 & under. Definitely not for mature women. The bottle is cute though, but I would not buy this again. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by shelly_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite everyday fragrance. I was given it as a gift 5 yrs ago, and have been buying it religiously ever since (even though I have at least 10 others). It is a gorgeous fragrance, and suitable for everyday. I've been given countless compliments regarding this perfume from men and women, and many of my friends have since bought it!! In Australia I can buy 100ml EDP for $39-49, so it's cheap to buy as well as being lovely to wear. This as well as 'midnight fantasy' are the only britney spears perfumes I would wear. Circus fantasy is a little too sweet smelling for me, and 'believe' isn't what I'd call an amazing fragrance, they're both just ok. I've also smelt the rest of the range, and don't find them too appealing.

Anyway, if you want a lovely perfume that doesn't cost a lot and is bound to give you many compliments from men and women, why not give it a go?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Crystal424

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG everyday perfume. I've had like a million people ask me what perfume I'm wearing. I tell them BS's Fantasy and their like "really, I didn't know she had a fragrance line or I can't believe she has such good taste in smell". I've been wearing it for a year now and I love it to death. Every girl out here from 13-19 has to get it you won't be disapointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by TMK6959

It makes me feel dirty writing this... but I am a huge fan of Britney's scents. There, I said it. They are beautiful and feminine and delicious and go so well with my body's chemistry... and my husband adores them on me (with Fantasy being his favorite).

This is so yummy and reminds me of a vanilla cupcake. I love it from first spray to dry down! (Which is an amazing dry down) I'm no expert on perfume so I'm not gonna talk about notes and all the smells I can pick up in it, but it is a truly beautiful EDP and one of my signature scents. I receive compliments on this all the time and don't find it overwhelming in the least. Minus one lippie for the lack of lasting power.

Yes, I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

The bottle which some love I find very tacky ,so every time I saw this fragrance I constantly bypassed it. I was bored in Wallgreens the other day and felt like sampling a fragrance and this was the only one I have never tried so I thought why not. What I smelled when on initial burst is completely different from what the ingredients claim I am seeing now and I had no idea what the ingredients where until after I sampled this. I did smell the fruit, the vanilla, and actually a slight cotton candy scent that is not listed as an ingredient somehow but I thought...so typical. I finished up my shopping and went home. I noticed that I started to smell really good and loved what I was smelling and actually almost forgot that I tested this out on my chest. The dry down on this fragrance was a total surprise, devastatingly sexy and totally all-woman, not girly. After of a few minutes of my s/o talking to me he said,"Wow you smell good. What is that?" The dry down stunned me. It became a sensuous, sultry, mysterious, bombshell scent on my skin! Fantasy is, surprisingly, more complex then what I thought. I like this scent and I like the fact that it actually lasts. I do have problems with scents that just seem to evaporate on my dry skin. This fragrance stays and keeps going. I would consider this more of a winter scent because it's heavy. The dry down is really lovely. It is not a terribly complex fragrance, but it does have more depth and sophistication than Curious, and it is nowhere near as one-dimensional as Aquolina Pink Sugar, to which it is frequently compared. Pink sugar can be well... a bit harsh and loud. But Fantasy is more rounded, warm, and sensual IMHO. It's much more prettier than Pink Sugar :) Given that my expectations were low, I was pleasantly surprised. I am going to be 30 very soon but I still plan on getting a small gift set of this for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 8:14:00 AM More reviews by MissJenn909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume! It smells very sweet and warm, kind of like cupcakes. It has vanillary scents and smells like lollies. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments! The bottle is also very pretty. It is made of pink glass with green gemstones on it. I really do like this perfume. It is a good quality celebrity perfume that I would reccommend to people who like really girly, sugary scents. I love it and would definitely repurchase and would like to try Britney's other Fantasy perfumes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

this is my all time favrote perfume! i got a bottle of it a few years ago for christmas and still havent finished it, i wear it almost every day. i also mix it with jessica simpsons fancy. the two really complent eachother.
this is a sweet candy fruty sent and has really good lasting power. ive seen this in a small bottle for around 20 bucks at walmart. u can find great perfume gift sets there for cheap. a lot cheaper then u would find at the mall. so check there first if your thinking of picking up a new sent. my boyfriend really loves this on me, so thats always nice. the bottle really does last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MissMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells AMAZING!! very light, sweet and fruity. I love it :)