April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nighttime cleanser. I use this after I remove my makeup, just so I make sure it works right on my skin & not depend on it to remove my makeup. Leaves my skin smooth & love that it reduces redness because by the end of the day, after any icky dirt or oil buildup I might get during the day irritates my skin. With that said, I do have oily skin & always have. However, this cleanser doesn't dry my skin out or give such a dramatic difference. I will always be oily (gross, I know).

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by theparsley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This made my face a flake factory!

I was looking for the cream version of this cleanser after reading Dr. Baumann's book, but it has apparently been discontinued. I decided to get this instead. It dried me out terribly. I got massive flakes beside my nose and on my cheeks. Then I broke out. I am not sure if the cleanser broke me out or if it was from the massive amount of moisturizer I had to heap on as a result of using it.

On the positive side, it didn't burn or irritate my skin (I was a little itchy, but only because I was so dry). The smell wasn't too bad; not too strong. Since I hate to throw things away, I might try this again in the summer ONLY if I become noticeably oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

I used to use this in high school, it didnt make me red since i looked into getting it because i was redness prone, and it didnt make me dry. I would keep using it but ive moved on to better things. great product though..
*** i should mention they used to sell a tube of this, it was a cream cleanser i LOVEEEEEDD that. i was so sad when it got discontinued:( i can't find it anymore

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i use this in the winter because i tend to get red and a little dry and im really liking it! i use it at night after i remove my eye makeup and it leaves my skin clean, fresh and no tight or dry feeling. i havent seen a ton of skin improvment but my skin is pretty clear and normal right now ( thank god, it took a lot of work from Bioelements) but my redness is a bit less and i havnt broken out from it, and i get bad breakouts on my chin and jawline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

I have very sensitive skin - prone to redness, itching, you name it - I've got it, if I don't watch what I use.

During seasonal changes, I found that I have more issues that usual with redness and itching - and this cleanser really keeps my skin under control AND looking gorgeous.

The foam is easy to dispense, doesn't strip your skin, and amazingly removes makeup, too - The texture of my skin has improved greatly with daily use. It also calms my face after a day that's been too much for it.

Very impressed with this. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I have finally found an HG cleanser for my picky sensitive skin! My skin has become drier ever since the chage in seasons and I needed a very gentle cleanser that would clean thoroughly without drying my skin out and this is it! At first I was concerned that I would experience that tight feeling after using this since it is a foaming cleanser but like the label says it is good for sensitive dry skin as well. I really apperciate it being fragarance free and I love the pump. It cleans very nicely but I would recomend removing all traces of makeup first since its not meant to clean it off. This is a little bit more pricey than drugstore cleansers I have used in the past but I dont mind at all since Aveeno is a very good brand and it should last me awhile. After using this for a few weeks my skin looks alot less irritated and my redness has gone done a good amount. I will repurchase again and I highly reconmend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by auroramarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday in the morning to lightly cleanse my skin. I am a teen who is prone to acne breakouts and I've found that instead of using a very harsh facial wash or scrub in the morning that this cleanser does wonders for acne prone skin. I will admit, though, that this doesn't remove all makeup if you had a full face of makeup on throughout the day, but just to get your face clean and fresh it works beautifully.
I will 100% buy this again:

Pros:
Not harsh on skin
Leaves some needed moisture
Adequately cleans skin

Cons:
Will not remove 100% of eye makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Firewoman1211

I love this cleanser. It removes all of my makeup without overdrying my skin. It has no pore clogging ingredients and no soap! I have been looking for a good nondrying cleanser since I have been using retin a for my acne and this cleanser works well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

im at my 4th or 5th bottle... doesnt dry out my skin at all and gives this clean feeling. love it! cons : 1) the pump doesnt bounce back and needs to be pulled back up everytime after i press on it...and this problem occurred with all the bottles ive used. 2) for me, its on the pricey end but i guess its worth it. 3) also, u shouldnt use it as a make up remover i dont think this product was made for that. definitely will continue to buy it despite of all the cons. because the content itself is amazin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

I have sensitive skin prone to mild acne and redness.

This cleanser is very gentle and does not irritate. However, it does not remove all of my makeup, so it's not the best cleanser I have ever owned.

It is good for morning use when you're not trying to get makeup off.