Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/15/2009 4:50:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This isn't a review because I am using Rapidlash and it seems to work, a much cheaper alternative seems interesting but somehow I doubt unless it has the prostagladin or derivtative it will work, I am wrting here because I see that ardell has the new Lash and Brow Excel? They say it has the same ingredients and the more expensive lash and brow growth products.

on 9/30/2009 8:42:00 AM

Not sure if they have changed the name recently but what I bought is called Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel. ************THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!!!*********** I had been thinking of buying one of those expensive products like Latisse and I am so glad I didn't. At first this product did nothing in terms of growth for me but I kept using it because it made my eyelashes soft. Two months later and I suddenly realized my eyelashes were longer and I had more lashes overall. I had one person at work comment on what long eyelashes I had. I use it about 4 times a week either at nights before going to sleep or during the day on weekend days when I don't wear mascara.

on 9/26/2009 9:53:00 PM

I tried this product because of the reviews that I've read on MUA. I'm glad I did. I was debating on whether I should try the pricier products when I came upon this one. I have short, stubby Asian lashes, so, to me, any growth is a good thing. My lashes seem a bit longer after 3 weeks of use, but not any thicker. I wish that there would be more volume, but I'll take longer lashes over nothing. At 5 dollars, I think that it's a pretty good deal!

on 9/21/2009 5:40:00 PM

I used this religiously for about 2 months. It made no difference to the length or thickness of my lashes. I even took pics to compare the results. No noticeable difference. I think it's a bogus product. It's okay because it was cheap.

on 8/18/2009 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I'd heard such raves about it on MUA, and it was only $4 so I figured all I had to lose was a couple of bucks...

PROS: Cheap ($4), fairly easy to apply.
CONS: After 1 week of use, no results. I had to stop using it after one week of use because it was making my eyelids horribly itchy.

Oh well. I guess some things are too good to be true.

on 8/16/2009 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I originally bought this product because it was $4 and I figured it was worth a shot. I've used it for 2 weeks and although I did not see much growth, it is an excellent conditioner. I don't have any lashes falling out when I was my face or rub my eyes. My lashes are soft to the touch. It's a great natural looking mascara that provides some definition when I don't feel like a lot of makeup. It's also very good at holding a curl if I let it dry first then curl.

on 8/6/2009 11:06:00 PM

I don't think this product contains a miracle ingredient that makes lashes grow, but the castor oil in it can help condition lashes and prevent breakage and fallout making lashes 'seem' to grow longer.
My personal experience with this was not good. I didn't use it for very long - maybe 3 weeks. I had to stop because it actually caused me to lose some lashes. I ended up with a bald patch on my lower right eye. Maybe I'm sensitive to something in it? I think I'll go with another MUAers recommendation to use plain castor oil instead.

on 8/4/2009 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This stuff is awesome. I've only been using it one week and already I see new lashes in the places that were sparse due to hormonal issues. It's working on both my lashes and brows. My lashes even feel like they're healthier, if that's possible. I got this on Ebay - a 3 pack for $13.75 including shipping. I'll definitely keep using this!

I really like this stuff, im lethal with a tweezers and because i have fair skin all my hairs show up, and off i go!!I have average eye lashes, nothing major or anything, anyways, i used this and i really did notice a difference.At first when i used this on my eye lashes i found it was causing them to water and sting a bit, but after reading another lady's review, i realised i was using this too close to my lash line, and after i had no more problems, it also made a big difference to my eyebrows and worked quickly.This is a great product, but the con is you do have to keep using this, but it seems to last forever so i reckon its good value, it can also be bought in bulk from e bay to save you even more money:)Really like this product and would def recommend it:)

on 8/2/2009 12:08:00 AM

For those of you who are having trouble finding this product (I searched for this for over 2 months) I would recommend swinging by an Ulta outlet. I just bought mine tonight and am very excited about it. They have a plethora beauty products and brands that are hard to come by at other retail places.

Popular Lash Treatments