April 18, 2014 | 1748 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by addikt

This is a great color. Its black without being harsh and the gold sheen makes it special and unique. Being pale with dark brown eyes, I find that a rich black is a bit too much for daytime, but this is perfect to wear anytime. I mostly wear it as an eyeliner, but it also looks great as an eyeshadow. Dries very quickly and stayed on all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by sori125

My favorite eyeliner, better than Benefit's or Kanebos. Gives a rich black and the gold actually show up nicely against my dark brown eyes. It's pretty rub-proof and has fantastic staying power especially since I have oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a little hesitant to try this after a bad experience with Macroviolet fluidline. I'm glad I took the leap, though, because this is now officially my HG liner! For me, a dip (with my Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush) is sufficient for each eye. Pigmentation is rich, although the glitter doesn't show up well (which is unfortunate, but predictable). This is a great alternative to liquid liners (which I've been using for years), which, although they provide a flawless, neat look, are often thick and very artificial in appearance. Will definitely repurchase (when I run out of this, say, in two years or so!).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by KarinHansen

This is my favorite eyeliner and I have tried a lot. The texture is perfect and it is easy to apply. the colour is a really nice black with a hint of gold gilter that doesn't really show up that much. I have tried most of the fluidlines and this is my favorite as it is smoother and easier to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by januaryicecream

I love this eyeliner, my HG when it comes to gel/liquid liners =) Although there are sparkles in it, they are quite discrete and not over powering. I don't have a very steady hand so this product is perfect =) I apply it with the MAC 266 brush and I get a perfect application almost every time =) I definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of fluidlines and it is my preferred gel e/l .

But trying to appreciate darker (black gel eyeliner); i had this f/l recommended from the boards.

My con against black eyeliners is the fact that I think it look harsh and ick on me.

But this has some shimmer to it and it's a softer black.

included are product pics and eotd with it on.

Blitz and glitz is on the left

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Just_Sara

Love it!

Pros:
- It last all day! ( I dont use it on my waterline. It wasnt made for that)
- Easy to apply. ( for me its easy. I can understand why its hard for other. But if you have applied it. You dont have to do it again like with other products)
- You get a lot of product! I have been using this for a year (everyday) and im still not through. I have used like 1/3. So if I do the math it must last me three years haha.
- It doesnt dry out. My fluidline looks as good as day one. I store it in my make up box.

Cons:
- Not really a con, but the color is black + glitter. I love love love very black eyeliner. And this product isnt a very intense black. So i would recommend it if you are looking for a not too harsh black color.
- Not super pigmented.

Coclusion:
Price vs quality= Excellent! Nice color, it last and you get a lot of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Manet

This is not very blitzy or glitzy. I still gave it 4 lippies cos I still love the texture and staying power. It's basically just black with a tiny bit of gold glitter in it. Sometimes when I apply this, it'll just be black, just like black track.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by zazzle86

gorgeous gel liner! however I dont see much glitters but im not complaining!Isnt as dark as black track so is sutle enough to wear during the day! Like black track doesnt smudge and lasts all day! I think mac fluidlines are definately the best gel eyeliners out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2008 3:35:00 AM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favourite liner. I don't like pencil, and I don't like liquid. They either smudge or is hard to remove or control. This is perfect with a eyeliner brush. I find it much easier to apply. This colour is also perfect because it is not the usual boring black liner. It has shimmer in it which adds to the effect. I also like the fact that it is long lasting and smudges way less. I noticed someone suggested to store it upside down and it is indeed helpful because when things dry the water evaporate. But water evaporates upwards mostly. So if you store it upside down the water will likely be trapped inside the pot. This is the reason why you should store your perfume upside down too if you decide not to use it in a while, and it is even more helpful with perfume since it is alcohol and evaporates faster.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No