September 19, 2014 | 1610 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by spilledmilk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I loved the scent of this perfume, and the bottle is beautiful. Sadly it only lasted a few minutes on me before disappearing completely. I tried it out for a couple weeks and no one could ever tell I was wearing perfume, no matter how much I sprayed. Sadly this went back, but I'm sure it would work for some people.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Cams000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful one! It has a it of the unique quality of Angel but much more wearable and appealing for me.I have Angel, which I am Ok with, but I hardly wear it - so maybe I not that into it? Oh well, this for me is potent and feminine. A winner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Sambalina82

I had to buy this when i got a sample with a magazine, what a lovely heady scent! The bottle is something really special too. Very expensive, 40 for 30ml, but its a parfum and doesnt need regular refreshing as it lasts all day

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This is a very strong, powerful fragrance. Not my taste since I don't like perfumes to be over-powering. The scent is a floral. Jasmine is the most dominant note that I smell but it changes to a peppery sharp woodsy combo soon after. It's one of those scents where one spritz is more than enough because it can leave that weird "after-taste" in your mouth - You know, the kind when you go to hug someone and catch a whiff of the perfume their wearing? It's too nauseating for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by prettyangelface3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Magical and intoxicating.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

I loved this scent when I first tested it. However, after buying it and wearing it, I couldn't smell it after 15 minutes. I thought it was going to be a really strong scent like Angel, but sadly, for me, it was not. I guess it just depends on your body chemistry. I do think it was pretty expensive, too. It was like $80 for an ounce. Packaging was very pretty and cool that you can refill the bottle. I did end up returning it for Thierry Mugler Cologne, which I should have bought to begin with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a really unique scent! I love the scent, it is very sensual and sexy. Notes include white amber in the base, woodsy notes in the heart, and sunny Indian jasmine in the top.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by JulietCapulet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

One day, I was perusing my local Sephora when I saw a beautiful amethyst-like bottle that looked like it should have been from a fantasy video game instead of a make-up store. Of course, my natural inclination was to smell it, lovely, and then test it on myself, even lovelier. The scent was a perfect blend of sensory delight. The name of this perfume? Alien. Between the bottle, scent, and name, it may as well have had my own name etched into the side (I am extremely interested in aliens and UFOs). To this day, it's still really quite unlike anything I have ever come across before. At times, it seems like the ethereal and majestic aliens in contactee books from the 50's, and yet, there is something a bit darker and mysterious. There is somewhat of a metallic and gasoline smell, perhaps a deadlier alien waiting in the walls of a spaceship...

Regardless, the combination is interesting, and Alien makes me feel more myself than any other fragrance. I get more compliments on this than anything else I have ever worn, and several times I've been asked by guys what I am wearing because they want to get it for it for their wives or girlfriends.

Alien is definitely a very lasting and strong fragrance. I would almost compare it to Poison, not that they smell alike, but they are similar in that they are both very edgy spicy florals.

Despite how pretty the bottle is, the only thing I don't like are the gold plastic bits on the standard bottles which can break easily if you have a refillable bottle (so be careful). Other than that, the stones are very durable and visually appealing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Babydolly01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to admit that I really dislike Thierry Mugler's fragrances. I'm really into sophisticated smelling perfumes but somehow I just cannot like Thierry mugler's fragrances. But when I smelled alien I was definitely extremely shocked that FINALLY there was a scent that I could luv! And alien was it. It's such a nice sweet smelling perfume and very sophisticated. And has none of that nasty smelling armpit smell like all the other Thierry Mugler perfumes. This is one of my top perfumes that I love next to juicy couture the first fragrance and bvlgari omnia amethyst. Definitely smell before purchasing because many people tend to say it smells like old lady which is not the case with me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would rate it 1.5 just because I used to like this perfume, however, everytime I used it, I had huge head aches. It's really strong perfume, not for me. I wish it would be lighter.Everytime someone wear it, I can tell from far away - its liek poison. My friends hate this perfume.