April 16, 2014 | 1929 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is perfect as a brow gel. I haven't used it on my eyelashes so can't comment on that. Just be careful to apply it lightly or else it will flake off later.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by MaddieEvans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara forever, but as a brow gel, not on my lashes. It's perfect for grooming brows and the price can't be beat, there's no need to spend any more on a brow gel. But I don't like using it on my lashes, I find it doesn't hold a curl very well and just makes them a bit clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a mascara when I want a natural look and as a brow gel. It works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kdenae88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't have bad eyebrows, they stay in place pretty well, I never really have a problem with them but sometimes I'll use this and it helps define the sape of my eyebrows and keep the hairs in place. Then if doesn't really feel like I'm wearing product on my brows. I like them to feel natural.Also looks natural and doesn't look like I have jell on my brows. I love this for other peoples brows. I do peoples make up for special occasions and I love this for those who have unruly eyebrows and I like using this after I feel them in for those who don't have prominant eyebrows. Takes a little bit to dry but it works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Lac3andLeather

This is one of my all-time HG products. I mainly use this to set my brows and I have to say this works wonders. My brows stay filled through out the whole day!!! Sometimes I even nap during the day and still wake up with my brows in tact. :) For the price of this (I picked mine up for $2 on sale), you just can't go wrong! Sometimes, I like using this on my lower lashes also - the brush is perfect for it! I recommend this product and will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't wear black mascara until I was 26 years old. Can you believe that?!? I thought it looked heavy and too "made up". I used Maybelline Great Lash Clear until I experimented and discovered otherwise. Once I got used to pigmented mascara and liked the way it looked, I began using my Great Lash Clear mascara as a brow gel. Now, that's all I use it for. It's a classic that will always be in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by bergsyfern

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gel for days when I don't wear much makeup. Separates my lashes and has a wonderful applicator. I haven't used it as a brow gel, but I will update once I do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by myglassofmoo

I love this product. I use it to set my brows after i fill them in. It dries fast and always ready to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

This stuff is perfect for eyebrows!! I don't fill in my eyebrows since they are pretty dark naturally but I do need something to keep them in place. Using hairspray is reaally messy and the other brow gels I've tried would always come off in these little white pieces which looked terrible so I stopped using them. This stuff works super well and is easily accesible at most drugstores. I doubt I will be wanting to try out more expensive brow gels since this gets the job done and is wayy cheaper then Anastasia brow gels. Will definetly rebuy))

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 11:41:00 PM More reviews by CuppycakeLover

I love the Great Lash line of mascaras : ) And this was just like icing on a cake. It holds my eyebrows : D and separates my stubborn lashes that like to intertwine with each other. It is a keeper in my makeup bag : )