Maybelline Great Lash Clear

3.8

Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

on 4/22/2012 12:29:00 AM

This is amazing on eyebrows! Keeps strays in place and looks great. If you use it as a mascara, then this would be good for summer or if you want a natural look. The thing I don't like is that it takes a long time to dry. But other than that, wonderful buy.

on 4/13/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use it to prevent smugging after I apply mascara. and for my brows
and it works well.
besides cheep and a lot amount.what more I can ask.
I like it. only thing I don't like it the plastic brush. but it doesn't bother that much.

on 4/11/2012 12:17:00 PM

I use it only as a brow gel and it does the job well for the first hours but at the end of the day, there is definitly nothing left. No problems, it is really easy to put more on. A honest product! You can also look for ELF clear mascara wich is really similar and cost only 3$!

on 2/28/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I got this around two years. I had never tried a clear mascara before, and I haven't tried one since.I love this a lot, it's great to set my brows. It takes a while to dry but it's ok. Also, sometimes in the summer I wear this as a mascara when I'm lazy lol.

on 2/25/2012 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've never tired another clear mascara and I never will. This works just perfect and keeps my brows in place all day and it's great for the price.

on 2/20/2012 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is perfect for brows. It keeps them in place all day. I wish that it dried faster, though. I have to sit at my vanity for at least five minutes fanning my brows so that they dry! Other than that, this is a great brow gel.

on 2/10/2012 10:16:00 PM

I bought this as the most random buy from my haul for this week. I don't really use brow gel, and I was wondering that the hell clear mascara does. I would not use this on my lashes- it does absolutely nothing except make them look wet. But, it works great as a brow gel. Nothing too stand-outish, not too visible or shiny, and I love that it keeps my brows in place for the entire day. Definetely a must!

on 1/28/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My best friend has used this as eyebrow gel for roughly ten years and I've been sneaking some for a few years and finally decided to buy my own tube over christmas. I LOVE this stuff and I am completely hooked to eyebrow gel now. Even when I go makeup free for a day I put on just this eyebrow gel as it completely structures my face (or so I think). My only gripe is that the packaging dispenses too much product. I was finding that I would sometimes get white spots on my brows once the product dried and I figured out that it was from the volume of product I was putting on. I now wipe the applicator off on the back of my hand before applying and, voila, the white residue on my brows is gone. My sister also uses this as brow gel on my recommendation and she was finding initially that it made her brows look "funny" which was simply because she didn't trim her brows! If you find that combing through your brows changes the shape you are used to too much I would recommend giving them a bit of a trim, you might be pleasantly surprised :)

This stuff is awesome! I use this for my brows though. I use a brow powder and I am blessed with having full brows so they can look a little untamed sometimes and this stuff does the job of holding them in place! I've never had any whitish residue, crunchiness, or irritation from this. This is an HG brow setter for me. I also use this if my mascara clumps my lashes together... this will separate them and also take a lot of the previous product off so i can do a little touch up without my lashes being clump city.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Found this at my local Walgreens for about 5 bucks... Ive been using it on my brows everyday for about a year and I have'nt come close to running out! I have no problems with it, it dose'nt make my brows crunchy and tames them well! Also for my lashes, i've tried it but I prefer colored mascara so I can't put in my 2 cents there! Overall, great cheap brow gel!(:

Video Reviews & Tutorials