October 31, 2014 | 1591 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Briggitte

On vacation I decided to splurge and but this. I had heard good things but the price really turned me off for such a small amount of product. I was amazed by how well the product worked to brighten my under eye circles it really gave me that "kim kardashian effect" if you know what I mean. The packaging in my opinion is pretty but very wasteful. I would much rather be able to control the product and waste. I don't like the brush since honestly you just use it to dab the product on. I would buy this again but hope for my wallets sake it lasts a very long time. lol

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I never bought into the hype of this product and all the positive reviews it has received and actually never bought it. I just didn't think it would be that good... BUT IT IS THAT GOOD!!!
I received the Touche Eclat as a christmas present along with 2 other YSL products and I can't believe I spent so much time without it.
This stuff is F'ing amazing!! I wish i would have bought it years ago!!
I found the 4.5 luminous sand is an exact match for me. It is that good that now I just skip foundation all together because this little miracle pen erases all my imperfections and horrible dark circles and transforms me into a fresh faced lady ;D
My skin isnt bad, i just have a few little imperfections to hide but I have awful dark circles that won't go away no matter how long I sleep and this pen really makes them disappear and is one of the few products that I've used on my lower lids that wont crease so it is definately a winner.
The staying power of this product is average, when I am not very active it lasts about 6 hours but I only had it for a week so I guess that it would need retouching after 3 hours if I was being a bit more active.
I use this product under my eyes, on some pimple scars and on cupids bow and it does a wonderful job.
The colour match is also brilliant, plenty of shades to choose from which is also a winner for me as it is usually hard to find a product that matches my sallow skin.
I will definately buy this again and again and wont ever again buy another concealer. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 6:59:00 AM More reviews by strobegirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG highlighter. Its smooth to put on, it highlights wonderfully when layered and used properly and blended well, not using the stupid brush YSL insists on using on all their best things.
Most importantly there is no sparkle. I think people mistake this for a concealer, it only makes a good concealer for the under eyes. Anywhere else and it's just...ugh. I do wish that YSL would put more in the tube, get rid of the tube and brush applicator, and bring the price down. In Australia we pay $55 for it, I will continue to re purchase but with one being sold every 10 seconds in the world surly YSL can make it a bit cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Rotna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a good product- the texture is very light and easy to blend. However, I do find that many of the cheaper highlighters on the market are just as effective- so personally I wouldn't re-purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

After reading so many amazing reviews about it I gave this product a try. Unfortunately this product does not work for me. I put it on my cupid's bow as a highlight and it does the job but after an hour it seems to have disappeared already. I tried using it on my cheekbones and under my eyes but it doesn't really make a difference so I ever use it for is to highlight my lip bow and I can do that using an inexpensive product like a light peachy coloured eyeliner.

It's definitely not worth the money and there are tons of cheaper products with which you can achieve the same results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 5:28:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just one short year ago, I'd have rated this 5/5. I loved and repurchased this many times. It seemed to perk up my eyes in a truly delightful, luminous way and i loved it above the bow of my lips.It was a delightful staple in my minamalist stash. Now that I have a need for actual under eye concealer- there are much better games at the counters. (Armani I embrace you!) I cannot justify another repurchase since my needs have changed but I do recommend checking this out if you need just a little something and are 45 or younger!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:04:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product for people who don't need too much brightening under their eyes. The fact that it brightens as well as corrects is perfect for a sheer-medium coverage. I layer this underneath my concealer for luminosity and it has a beautiful effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by swtxdreams

although it's expensive. it does not cake and does brighten.
I don't usually wear under eye makeup so I can't compare it to others. However, i have not been impressed with any of the other ones the sephora ladies have tried on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by joyonicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

One of the most expensive makeup products I've purchased considering its size, yet I would probably buy again! It's got pretty but sensible packaging and the highlighter itself is beautiful. I don't wear much makeup daily other than eyeliner/mascara, colored lip balm, and concealer - no foundation - but this still brightened up my face. It's not very noticeable because it doesn't really shimmer, but if you're under natural light you can really see the difference before and after.

Complaints: while I find the packaging elegant (and I know gold is the standard for YSL), I would prefer if I could see how much product I have left. I also wish it were a little less sheer, I usually have to layer it for my undereye circles. It doesn't seem to crease or get cakey no matter how much I layer it though, so it's not the biggest deal. And of course it's a bit overpriced. For $41 per pen, it should come with a bit more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by fruitismyfoe

I just used this for the first time and I am sold! I read up about it online before I bought it and so I new how to apply it properly first.
First I put on all my makeup as usual including a light pat of concealer under my eyes (I use mac).
Then I stood in front of my mirror and tipped my head forward. Any where there was a shadow I dotted some of it on and patted to blend. It really makes your whole face look so soft! I have these annoying shadows under my eyes and it brightened the whole area up.
It was expensive but I think it was worth it, the only thing that was annoying was that I had to click it a million times before anything came out at first.
Will buy again.
I also love how the packaging looks in my bathroom :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No