MAC Brush Cleanser

4.4

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Triclosan, Red 33, Blue 1.

Awsome product! I would re purchase, gets my brushes soo clean and white! What I do is I fill up a mac studio fix compact that has the pan and it is the exact amount needed! And I clean the brushes in there no problem ! :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

When I got my Sigma brushes in the mail, I definitely needed to buy a brush cleanser ASAP. So, I stopped by at MAC and bought their brush cleanser. When I cleaned my brushes, it got all the gunk and bacteria off them. I will always clean my brushes and will buy this product again. I heard you can get breakouts if you don't clean your brushes and that's how my mom has bad skin. I have some pimples here and there but I do not want zits all over my face. MAC Brush Cleanser is the way to go:)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this brush cleanser. It gets all the foundation out and Keeps my brushes clean and intact. I believe(could just be me) that it makes my brushes last longer. The only thing I would change is I wish it had a spray, but besides that it is a great product, I'm my opinion the best brush cleanser. I think the price is great, it last a long time and at $12.50 I don't mind paying that again and again.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I only own Mac's brushes and have a few of Sonia Kashuk's, this is a great cleanser, I pour some in a cup dip the brushes in, then I soak a towel with warm water and gently wipe the hairs to get the cleanser off.
I only use brushes to apply eye shadow, so I wouldn't know how this cleanser works on foundation brushes, eyeliner etc....but friends and other reviews on here claim its excellent. I think its inexpensive and I dont go through more than 2 bottles a year, I also believe diluting this will be just as effective. Good cleanser!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to use the sephora brush cleanser. I felt like it left a residue on my brushes after I spot cleaned them, so, when I finished it, I bought the MAC brush cleanser instead. Since the packaging is so wasteful, I poured my mac brush cleanser into the Sephora container (which has a pump) and diluted it 50/50 with water. Even diluted I feel like it cleans my brushes thoroughly and doesn't leave any residue. I love it and use it every single time i do my makeup :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love love love love this product. It gets out every single trace of makeup even the stubborn gel liner and dark shadows. The only down fall on this is that you can waste alot of product with this because it dosent have a pump. But what i did was bought a small travel sized spray bottle and put the brush cleaner in it. Overall this product is the best brush cleaner out there.

Love this stuff. I just pour some into a cup, swirl my brushes in it, then rinse them under hot water. It's even still effective if you mix it with water to make it go further!

A pretty good remover but it's kind of expensive for the amount of product you get for the money. But you do get to B2M the bottle when it's done. My main complaint was the lack of pump or spray nozzle to prevent waste. I always ended up decanting this into a small spray bottle.

Overall, it's alright. But I now tend to use better brush cleaners like Cinema Secrets or Parian Spirit.

all i can say is i wish it was a spray pump on it . other then that its a good cleanser.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great product. I used to clean my brushes with whatever shampoo, or soap that I use, and for small brushes it works great. But my foundation brushes, (sigma F80 and a regular "flat" foundation brush from Lancome) never were 100% clean, there were always some resuide from foundation. Then I decided to purchase Mac's brush cleanser and I looove it!!! My brushes are perfectly clean now and I really like the fact that I don't have to wait too much until they are perfectly dry.
The only thing I don't like that the paciging doesn't come with a "spritzer" so I have to search something (a contanier) to not to waste any product.
I will still deep clean my brushes sometimes with shampoo, but I will stick with this cleanser for everyday use, I really like it!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools