December 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

OMG This is my HG bronzer!!! I have an olive complexion so I have trouble finding a bronzer that isnt too orange or dark. This bronzer is pretty sheer so you can apply a little or a lot for a more bronzed look. During the winter I use it as a blush. I tan during the summer so I usually just use it as an all over shimmer. Its long lasting and easy to apply and I love the brush that comes with it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 6:58:00 AM More reviews by k8y30

Have found my HG bronzer!
This product makes my face glow without looking as though I have anything on it at all. I won't leave home without it on now. It's buildable colour is lovely, darker coverage for the summer and just a subtle glow for the winter. It's not too shimmery either. I forced my boyfriend to let me try it out on him so I could see how it looked under normal light and even he looked great! Very natural and added on top of some La Praire Brightening Eye Treatment, I don't even need foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2008 2:48:00 PM More reviews by kbg9248

I was rather hesitant to spend so much money on a bronzer I had never tried, but I am so glad I did.

It has a subtle bronze glow that can either make you looked sunkissed or sunburned. Your pick. Just apply on with a large brush. I just love this, especially when paired with a Peach shadow it gives you a Beach Girl Look.

The shimmer quality is almost null, it only seems to exist in certain light, but it is well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by StefieJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great bronzer! It's not matte, but is not over the top shimmery either. It was a VERY subtle glow/shimmer to it. I am NW15, and sunkissed is perfection. It doesn't turn me orange or dirty looking.

It's not too heavily pigmented so you don't end up looking streaky. My HG bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2008 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Stephie2705

Love, love, loveee this bronzer! I have it in Sunblushed, which is the middle shade. It always makes me look much better than I did before applying it! It adds a really subtle glow, but is buildable depending on how much colour/coverage you want. I have fair/medium skin, which tans easily, and I find this is the perfect natural bronzer. It has a little bit of shimmer in there, but not a huge amount to the extent that you look greasy like some bronzers do! I always try other bronzing products, but always end up coming back to this one. Not to mention, it lasts ages, and comes in lovely packaging, with the most softest bronzing brush you will ever come across!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by samp77

This is my HG bronzer. I have sensitive skin and most bronzers I have tried have either caused breakouts or itchy bumps. Not with this stuff! It has a soft shimmer and the colour is perfect for my fair skin. You can layer it to make it darker or just use it to highlight your face and it always looks natural. The little brush it comes with is useless so I use my big powder/bronzer brush instead which is perfect. Another great product from Clinique!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by EriBaby1920

I bought this bronzer last year, and though its doesnt irritate my sensitive skin, I have to be extremely careful when applying it. If I went over by just a little bit I could look like I just spread dirt over my cheeks. The colors is pretty but I wouldnt buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Crystalj007

I started using this product when I got in with a bonus. It is awesome. It goes on smooth, looks natural, and I am hooked. As soon as I ran out of my small sample, I bought the regular size right away. I always thought that a bronzer is a bronzer as long as the color is right, but that is not true. I think this looks so great because it goes on evenly (I usually use a bigger brush than what comes with it to apply), and is natural (I am very pale on my face because I am big into my sunscreen). Anyway, I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by stelliette

I've been using this bronzer for about a year now and I love it! The brush is of good quality and the powder goes on evenly and looks natural, not orange. It doesn't irritate my skin either... perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by eljlove

Cliniques' bronzer is one of the best that I've tried. It goes on light and doesn't make you look orange and fake.
The packaging is simple and the brush applies the powder smoothly and evenly. I recommend this for sure.