April 16, 2014 | 818 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by CiaraAinsley

Not very unique, makes me sneeze, gives me headaches... and yet I can't stop wearing it!?
Something about this is so addictive to me, lol.
It's a very sharp, fresh, citrus-y scent that still has some musk to weight it down. Makes you feel clean in this ridiculous heat!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

A classic fresh scent, summer fruit. Unfortunately, with her already several years in the summer smells half the female population. I bought one. Endurance medium.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by akiraVega

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, it is one of the best. I have purchased lots of perfume since I just love smelling fresh and lovely! I have an unopened bottle on my shelf I have yet to use since I am using something else. This smell is very elegant and sweet. I think it is more of a night scent though, kinda heavy scent. I have notices a lot of people wearing this at work so that's why I haven't really used this since I want my own scent. I have found a dupe for this, the Anna Sui secret wish, they smell similar and whenever I use the Anna Sui, it reminds me of this and my friend asked me if I was wearing D&G.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Les281

second time i purchase this perfume. I have not found another favorite. Im not a fan of citrusy perfumes but this one is a mix of citrusy w/ sweet. i love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Lea79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've always wondered what this smelled like? Everyone is always saying how wonderful it is. So I stopped at Walgreens to pick up some deodorant and there it was a bottle sample. I asked the lady behind the register if I could sample it. I was thinking this was gonna be awesome. I really don't know what the big deal is? Smells like lemon. Whoopee?!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a sample of this that I tried twice. Both times I found this scent too sharp, unharmonious and rough in its composition. This is not a well-blended formulation and the drydown is rough. I also felt that it gave off a similar vibe to Eau de Cartier although that fragrance has a lavendar note I did not detect in this. Both fragrances give off a cool type scent, good for hot weather. I thought that this is a cheap formulation, something I might find at the drugstore that would be unisex. Overall, not a good pick with my chemistry and not my style.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by AutumnBliss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a mass favorite. Not a winner for me, though. I got mostly citrus then alot of musk. I think I didn't care for this, because It is like something girls/women wore in the 70s. I just can't recall the name of the fragrance...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jessicca1297

I bought this perfume at the airport recently since I had run out of my DKNY perfume and wanted to try something new, this perfume is amazing and smells really good! It has great staying power. I got my 50ml bottle for 40 which I thought was quite resonable. I have seen other places where it it much more expensive than that. If you want to get it for quite cheap, try CheapSmells.com http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=3644

they sell the 100ml bottle for 49.45

or the 50ml bottle for 45

Hope this helped some of you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

This review is kind of a white lie since I haven't purchased this yet. My best friend uses it and I INHALE HER whenever we meet. Also I always use it when I'm over. Lasting power rocks.

This is getting 4, not 5, stars, cuz it makes me sneeze sometimes. Also, not too unique. But very pleasant, very calming (to me), and refreshing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Light Blue! Fortunately, I'm moving to a country where people won't be wearing much of this. I smell it everywhere here.

It's such a clean, new laundry sort of scent. Floral scents usually give me a headache, but this one only has a hint of floral. It mostly makes me think of clouds and a crisp London evening. Haha! But I really wish I hadn't read that comment about this smelling like a morgue filled with lilies...