NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 7/22/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing inexpensive eye shadow primer!!! Works better than primer potion, I like that its more of a waxy feel because it allows the shadow to stick so much better! Since the pencil is white it also allows eyeshadow to appear brighter and 10x more pigmented. It never wears off or creases either! In love :)

on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought NYX Jumbo eye shadow pencil because of so many good reviews for a cheap price. Got them in milk (white) and the black one.
I am so disapointed! It's easy to apply, looks nice, but just does't last at all!
I used as a base for eyeshadows from brands that I trust and when I came home, a few hours later, the eyeshadow just wasn't there.

on 7/14/2013 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Superb for the waterline. It's sort of just that perfect white pencil staple that's pretty inexpensive for the quality you're getting.

on 7/12/2013 12:03:00 PM

This is super creamy and pigmented but it makes my eyeshadows crease a lot and give my eyeshadows a grey cast.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product acts perfect as a base to keep shadows from creasing and to intensify colours.
I love using it when I am sporting more colourful daring looks to make the colours pop.
However, I am super bummed out that none of my sharpeners can fit this monster. Meaning I am going to have to fork out and buy NYX's very own sharpener. Not that it costs that much. Just irritating that I can only use their sharpener for this product.
Furthermore, another bother with the packaging is that the cap has cracked all over so I'm going to have to sellotape that I guess if I want to keep it.
But other than the rubbish packaging, it is an amazing product.

on 6/29/2013 9:29:00 PM

First time using a jumbo eye pencil and just starting purchasing NYX products. I like that this pencil goes on creamy and is very easy to blend. But it creases very quickly. It was suggested to use NYX eye primer, which I just bought today but haven't used it yet (will write a review soon), so hopefully that will help the color to stay on longer and not crease.

An essential for every make up collection. It's a completely versatile product. I use it as a primer mostly and I love it to bits!!

on 6/18/2013 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a staple item to have in your makeup arsenal. I say so because it is very helpful to use as an eyeshadow base especially for bright shadow looks such as pastels, nudes, and neons. Your color pay off will be 100 times better if you base with a concealer, and/or primer directly onto your lid then use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK before applying your colors. Essentially, this product creates a canvas over your lid to give a smooth texture for your shadows "grab" or "sit" onto; thus, extending longevity of wear. Definitely deserves 5 lippies for quality! It's not expensive at all...there's nothing super special about the packaging...it's very simple. Although, NYX does ship their products securely in a box with bubble wrap and inside of an adorable black lace drawstring bag. I recommend getting this item if you are an avid shadow rocker or even if you are novice trying to develop your application technque(s). Special S/O to SHAMIAMGLAM for intoducing me to this product via her FABULOUS FOTD tutorials on YT.
~Adrienne Starr

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good base for eyeshadow. It applies well and the pigment is phenomenal! It must be blended well otherwise it looks like a mess. It definitely makes eyeshadow pop and it stays well! I adore this pencil.

on 6/15/2013 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it's nice but i had some trouble finding an appropriate sharpener.
it also clumps in the corner of my eyes so i always 'set' it with an eyeshadow but it is a really nice product especially for highlighting.