April 17, 2014 | 1638 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil did absolutely nothing for me. It might be because I have very fair skin - but when placed under my brows and lightly blended, it faded to nothing! You could not see it at all. So, this may work wonders on average/dark skin tones, but on fair skin - this is a complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

This does what it says it does and is very good. Its a little pricey but it has lasted me a long time, you do not need much.

I find I have wasted a lot in trying to sharpen it, maybe I need a better sharpener, I would have rather it come in one of those twist tubes.

I do find it easier and cheaper to just apply a white eyeshadow to my brows so this is what I will do when it runs out.

I recommend this though its good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sophie5600

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree that the product can be a bit difficult to apply, but rubbing the pencil on my fingertip (primed with a tiny dab of moisturizer) and then patting on my skin seems to help when the pencil is cold or stiff. If the product were slightly creamier and if my sharpener didn't shred half of it, it would be almost perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by resco

This product is not particularly impressive. When I tried the product in the store, it seemed to nicely highlight by brow bones and open up my eyes. However, after buying the product and wearing it out, I saw photos of myself, and was horrified by how starkly white my brow bones were! Also, the consistency is so heavy and puddy-like rather than light-weight and glowy. This highlighter is unnatural and does not contour the face in a flattering way. There is no natural luminance to my brow bone at all. It is not an attractive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by thejuicy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I JUST PURCHASED THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I'M ADDICTED!
THIS PENCIL GIVES YOUR BROWS SUCH A CLEAN AND POLISHED LOOK!
YES $20 IS QUITE PRICEY BUT YOU ONLY NEED ONE STROKE AND VOILA! PERFECT BROWS!
I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Caleigh2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Like another reviewer, i bought this to try it and ended up LOVING it as so often happens to me with other products by Benefit. It has become the last stage of my eye makeup routine even if I'm wearing nothing but a little concealer and mascara I usually use the highbrow under the arches of my brows and you cannot believe the difference it makes. It is quick, lasts and gives a subtle but noticeable difference. It just seems to make your eyes look bigger and brighter and the consistency does make it feel just slightly like it is "lifting" the area under the brows which is never a bad thing to lift anything in my humble opinion. Plus, I really think it is a superior looking highlighter and you can use it in corners of eyes, even on lids, very lightly on cheeckbones or above brows and then blend. I would definitely buy it again, I already have cuz I don't want to be without it and i would miss it if it wasn't available. Ladies give it a try, you can always return it at sephora or swap it, but I believe you will want to keep on using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxo1598

This is a great eye brightener. It gives me that just-got-my-eyebrows-waxed look and i don't even wax! by the end of the day, when i'm drained, my eyes still look great. i would definitely buy again, the only downside, for me, is the packaging. i hate that it's in a big pencil, i have to buy special sharpener just for this already expensive ($20) pencil. other than that, it works/looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by aqualeah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm off to buy my SECOND pencil!

Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Scottish72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Purchased this product some time ago and it's a good product that has provided really good wear/staying power. The pencil has lasted me a long time which I am pleased with. It does tend to give my skin tone a pink appearance that I am not excited about. But I am probably the only one to notice this minor issue. It blends well for me & washes off fairly easy, no tugging at eye area to remove this makeup. It's got a good consistency to it and I really like the pencil idea as opposed to any other cosmetic items in this catergory. Overall I am pleased with this product. And one last thing, this has caused no irritation, redness, adverse reactions, break-out's whatsoever on my very sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by milkteef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

'yes' to buy again because it doesn't deserve a no even though i can't see myself rushing out to get it again . a nice colour , although a bit harsh and i don't really find myself using it all the time , just if i come across it and have time for another step in my make-up routine . works nice as a brightening eyeliner on the inner corners on the eyes to perk you up a little , and sometimes because of the pale pinkiness i mix it on my finger with a little of what i use under my eyes to conceal dark circles for its highlighting / brightening effect . not bad , not tremendous but it does what it says , i guess . also okay to use as a lip base under bright lipstick for the colour to really stand out but it's quite drying .