November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:55:00 AM More reviews by GooMavs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I feel like this was such a waste of money. It looks so...fake when you put it on. It works much better to just apply a little concealor on your browbone. If you do want to purchase this, make sure you buy a large whole sharpener, as the pencil is pretty chubby!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I usually use this product under my brow following the arch and occasionally I will apply a little above the brow. I have never had any issues with breakouts or irritation - this is one of my products I can't live without.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 3:40:00 AM More reviews by joolescheshire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is awesome!! It looks like you have perfectly shaped eyebrows when you put it under your eyebrows. It's the perfect color for my olive skin. I think it can work for any skin as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by karaanne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is HG for me. I bought it to use on my waterline as white and pink pencils look too unnatural to me. This is like a light fleshtone that really brightens up my eyes when I use on lower waterline. I also use it just under my lashes (swipe and blend), in the inner and outer corners and under the brow. It really wakes me up. Will probably by another to stick in my purse. Staying power is decent, but wasn't expecting miracles in that department.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2008 9:50:00 PM More reviews by wubinziaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Benefit High Brow in my opinion is overpriced and over-hyped for what it does and for what it is supposed to do. I found it's texture far too thick and pasty to be blended to a natural finish, and the pink undertone in it looked too fluorescent on my skin. There are also sparse and sporadic pieces of glitter in the mix that just look out of place and blunt. Despite it's pasty texture I found it to have very little staying power around my brows, and no staying power in the inner corners of my eyes- it was literally gone from my inner corners in under an hour, and gone from my brows in around 3. If you want a product for highlighting around your eyes and eyebrows, find a light, neutral eyeshadow shade (I love MAC vanilla pigment) they will all brighten the eye areas and make the brows look clean and lifted. Quality eye shadows will also be much more versatile, as they are actually blendable and can be applied to the inner corners.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by eunice866

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This pencil did absolutely nothing for me. It might be because I have very fair skin - but when placed under my brows and lightly blended, it faded to nothing! You could not see it at all. So, this may work wonders on average/dark skin tones, but on fair skin - this is a complete waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

This does what it says it does and is very good. Its a little pricey but it has lasted me a long time, you do not need much.

I find I have wasted a lot in trying to sharpen it, maybe I need a better sharpener, I would have rather it come in one of those twist tubes.

I do find it easier and cheaper to just apply a white eyeshadow to my brows so this is what I will do when it runs out.

I recommend this though its good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by sophie5600

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I agree that the product can be a bit difficult to apply, but rubbing the pencil on my fingertip (primed with a tiny dab of moisturizer) and then patting on my skin seems to help when the pencil is cold or stiff. If the product were slightly creamier and if my sharpener didn't shred half of it, it would be almost perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2008 2:05:00 AM More reviews by resco

This product is not particularly impressive. When I tried the product in the store, it seemed to nicely highlight by brow bones and open up my eyes. However, after buying the product and wearing it out, I saw photos of myself, and was horrified by how starkly white my brow bones were! Also, the consistency is so heavy and puddy-like rather than light-weight and glowy. This highlighter is unnatural and does not contour the face in a flattering way. There is no natural luminance to my brow bone at all. It is not an attractive product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by thejuicy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I JUST PURCHASED THIS 2 WEEKS AGO AND I'M ADDICTED!
THIS PENCIL GIVES YOUR BROWS SUCH A CLEAN AND POLISHED LOOK!
YES $20 IS QUITE PRICEY BUT YOU ONLY NEED ONE STROKE AND VOILA! PERFECT BROWS!
I WILL DEFINITELY REPURCHASE THIS !