September 2, 2014 | 2031 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush was alright, but I noticed that the bristles were uneven, so it was harsh on my skin. But if I use a light hand, the brush works fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

I really like this brush! Mine is very soft and works especially well with E.L.F.'s studio powder blush. It distributes the pigments of powders very evenly. I've had the brush for a few months now and haven't had any of the bristles fall out either. For $1, its worth trying it out!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by natatatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is so scratchy! It's only a dollar, but still money wasted. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this I have two of the ELF eyeshadow brushes that I like. Well, this is not BAD, but its not GOOD either but pretty close to bad lol. This sheds to me and does not have alot of brush hairs on it and is a skimpy brush. If you are really new to makeup, just staring out,or a young girl that just needs basics this would be ok...but if you want a quality brush look elsewhere
UPDATE SKIP THIS A BUY STUDIO LINE
rating-2 n thats being nice lol
price-1 since I think it was a buck
packaging-5
buy again-NO

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

This was so horrible. The eyeshadow brush had give me faith in E.L.F's $1 line so I bought it just to have an extra powder brush that I don't have to worry about losing, or breaking and could just toss in my bag. I ended up tossing it in the trash. It sheds, it's rough, it didn't even apply products well because it was flimsy. I'd say if you're looking for an inexpensive brush go for the studio line or even brushes that come with products for free work better than this and aren't as scratchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First use, it shed. So I can't really comment how else it works. I ended up wasting more time picking out the hair fibers from my face. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by windowbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on impulse since it was only a dollar and I can always use another brush. It applies powder just fine, but it is so scratchy! It honestly feels like tiny needles on my face. I threw it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Lewipop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this brush simply because it does what it was made to do. It may not be the softest brush but it still picks up any type of powder well and leaves a good even coverage. For £1.50 I would say that it's a very good buy and lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by graceannabelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I bought this brush when I was on a bit of a binge on the eyeslipsface website recently. I didn't really need it but you can't really argue with e.l.f.'s prices. When it got to me it was neatly packaged, in a way that the hairs were looked after and as soon as I unpacked it I noticed that the hairs were super soft. Not as soft as the Studio Powder brush, but soft enough - I've definitely seen a lot worse!

The hairs are taklon and are dyed a dark red colour, so at first I was apprehensive that the colour would stain out and affect the colour of my powders but I haven't seen anything like that happening. The only problem I have had is that there's quite a lot of fall-out of the hairs and sometimes I find myself literally picking them off my face after I apply a powder. Nonetheless it's lasted me quite a while - I've had it about 6 months and it's still pretty much the same as it was on day one!

Overall very good brush for the price and I probably will repurchase. I've found myself spending £20+ on worse brushes, *cough* Estée Lauder!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this just because I needed a fluffy brush and didn't want to pay so much for one. So I bought this. Like everyone says, this isn' the best brush in the world. So far from it lol. But it not soo bad. It does get the job done. And you can't beat the price.
I would repurchase once my brush becomes intolerable. For a dollar, why not?

EDIT: I bought another one, and it was not the same quality as the first one I bought. It was very scratchy, sheds a lot and not as fluffy. I'm not sure if I would ever buy again.