E.L.F. Total Face Brush

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

The shedding! :(
What more can you expect for $1?

I purchased this with "e.l.f. Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes" I use this GIANT brush for powder application. It does loose bristles, usually on my face, but other than that it is okay. Again, like all the e.l.f. brushes, if this is what your budget is, seriously go for it. However, if you have the budget there are other brushes out there that are better for texture and softness.

This brush is so scratchy, I didn't even bother trying it. Get the Studio brushes instead.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Nice looking brush and it feels fine. It's not the softest, but good for the price. The downside is that it does shed, which can be a pain.

All in all, it's a decent brush that gets the job done. However, don't expect a high quality structure since bristles do come loose. For $1 though, it isn't bad at all.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush would shed all over my face. I have never used this brush where there wasn't any shedding. It's also very rough on your face so it's uncomfortable to use. I'm happy it was only $1.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this last year during the Xmas season for myself and not did I regret it. This brush is way too hard, its a face brush...meant for the face I don't know very many people who would want a rough brush on their face. Don't waste your money on this instead spend $2 more and get a face brush from the studio line they're super soft and don't shed. I couldn't tell you if this brush sheds or not I threw it out within the first month I had it I was so upset but happy it was only a buck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is meh for me. The brush is a bit scratchy, and it's shedding and starting to come apart (ALL of my white E.L.F. brushes are). The bristles are somewhat loosely packed, which is fine, since it's not for solid powder or e/s application. I have a specific use for this brush, and that is to brush any fallout from e/s application. After all of my eyeshadow has been put on, I sweep this lightly over my undereye area - with gentle pressure that's enough to get any little speckles, but not enough to blend any of it in. Works fairly well for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually like this.The bristle didn't fall out all over my face as some people said.I use loose powder and it works nicely to pick it up.It was so cheap $1.The only thing i didn't like about this is after you wash it it doesn't go back to the way it was before.But still a good buy for a dollar

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This brush was pretty cheap ($1) so I thought I'd give it a try for setting powder after foundation, my mistake. The bristles were a bit uneven but dense and the shedding was endless. It has this horrible flimsiness to it, which made this a no go for me. It does't pick up or apply as much product as a need. Although it's not that bad for giving a light dust over when i want, it applies my powder un-evenly (I've tested this with many powders). The only thing I liked about this brush is that it came with it's own brush guard. It was probably the worst dollar deals I've ever given into.

This brush is the worst.As I was using it ,it would shed all over my face I have nothing good to say about yah it's cheap but it's a horrible brush don't bother with this one

Popular Makeup Brushes