November 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

the bristles shed so easily and was too harsh, and the hairs that shedded went onto my skin and make it itchy. doesnt pick up pressed powder very good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this brush everyday to apply loose powder after applying my liquid foundation. It works perfectly for that purpose- the brush picks up just enough powder, but not too much, and distributes it evenly around my face. I have also used it for blush, but I prefer other brushes for that purpose. Overall, to apply loose powder, it's a staple for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 3:06:00 AM More reviews by thegirl123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This brush was alright, but I noticed that the bristles were uneven, so it was harsh on my skin. But if I use a light hand, the brush works fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by itsrainingsunshine

I really like this brush! Mine is very soft and works especially well with E.L.F.'s studio powder blush. It distributes the pigments of powders very evenly. I've had the brush for a few months now and haven't had any of the bristles fall out either. For $1, its worth trying it out!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by natatatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush is so scratchy! It's only a dollar, but still money wasted. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I bought this I have two of the ELF eyeshadow brushes that I like. Well, this is not BAD, but its not GOOD either but pretty close to bad lol. This sheds to me and does not have alot of brush hairs on it and is a skimpy brush. If you are really new to makeup, just staring out,or a young girl that just needs basics this would be ok...but if you want a quality brush look elsewhere
UPDATE SKIP THIS A BUY STUDIO LINE
rating-2 n thats being nice lol
price-1 since I think it was a buck
packaging-5
buy again-NO

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by jessadores

This was so horrible. The eyeshadow brush had give me faith in E.L.F's $1 line so I bought it just to have an extra powder brush that I don't have to worry about losing, or breaking and could just toss in my bag. I ended up tossing it in the trash. It sheds, it's rough, it didn't even apply products well because it was flimsy. I'd say if you're looking for an inexpensive brush go for the studio line or even brushes that come with products for free work better than this and aren't as scratchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by stella0r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First use, it shed. So I can't really comment how else it works. I ended up wasting more time picking out the hair fibers from my face. Waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by windowbird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on impulse since it was only a dollar and I can always use another brush. It applies powder just fine, but it is so scratchy! It honestly feels like tiny needles on my face. I threw it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Lewipop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this brush simply because it does what it was made to do. It may not be the softest brush but it still picks up any type of powder well and leaves a good even coverage. For 1.50 I would say that it's a very good buy and lasts a long time.