SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2012 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I will agree with below that these are hit and miss. However I found a nice pink polish with a nude undertone and it is called Soul Mate #945. Beautiful pink in the neutral range, very wearable. For lighter skinned girls or those who want the same color only with a pinker undertone, pick up Beautiful Girl #314. However I use the first one. I have been searching so long for a wearable, non neon pink and here it is. I will agree that the formula is thick but adding some nail polish remover to the bottle and a good shake will fix that problem. If product builds up on the rim, just remove with remover because it will start stringing. I would recommend but keep the receipt so you can exchange to keep finding a color that works cause its possible.

on 2/20/2012 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have to agree with the other reviewers that these are hit-or-miss. I've tried one truly beautiful color that took four coats to become opaque. They chip rapidly, and it's impossible to get your nails to color match because even the thickness of the application within a given coat of polish will make the color vary. Also, some of the polishes have a scary, almost Raid-like smell. For the same price you can get NYC polishes that are easier to use; they're made in the U.S., and they don't smell scary.
Sinful has great colors, but what is the point when what you get in the bottle is not what you get on your nails?

Love this polish. Goes on very smooth and dries quickly. One coat is fine, 2 looks like a professional manicure and it lasts a very very long time. I love them all..mostly the reds. Gorgeous color and hi quality for the price...awesome colors: "Forget Now" and "Celia"

on 2/1/2012 12:32:00 AM

When I saw this nail polish for $1.99, I was in shock. I had to get one and after trying out wet and wild's nail polishes (which are also cheap but good quality) I felt like this could possibly work out as well. I bought this color in 24/7 which is definitely a dupe for china glaze's pool party. It's an extremely neon pink color that absolutely caught my eye. As far as the application of this product, it SUCKS. The first coat came off extremely matte which was not what I was expecting at all. A second coat darkened the color but still had a very matte texture. Once I put a clear top coat on, the matte consistency on my nails went away and turned extremely shiny which I liked a lot better. Overall, for what it's worth I would buy this product again. There's so many different colors and for the price you can't really go wrong.

on 1/31/2012 11:51:00 AM

Last night I hit the jackpot in my opinion! Sinful colors was on sale at my local Meijer for 49 cents! I swear my hear skipped a beat. I picked up quite a few colors (7) and am so happy. I've been reading past reviews of this brand and I have to say that ALL brands have both very thick cremes and sheer colors as well. No brand has the same formula for every color. With that said, sinful colors is by far my favorite drugstore brand. They have a huge selection, and I think they are a higher quality then you pay for, even at their regular 1.99 price tag.

on 1/16/2012 12:29:00 AM

I LOVE these polishes! I buy one almost every time I go to Walgreens, considering they're only $1.99. And the quality is great, I have way too many of these to count. At the Walgreens I go to they are starting to sell the stripers of these, which are also great. I love these and will continue to buy them

on 1/10/2012 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love these polishes because of there price. At first I wasn't crazy about how some polishes needed a million coats and some barely needed 1 but after working with them I got used to it.

I found that with the more sheer polishes using a white for a base still keeps the exact color and I usually only need 2 coats for an amazing color.
Sometimes these polishes can be streaky but once you learn how to use them they're perfect and last if you have an awesome top coat.

on 1/8/2012 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I own way too many of these polishes to list but I own, blacks,greens,purples,blues,glitters,reds. These are by fat my favorite polishes and I refuse to buy any other brand they're all pretty pigmented and come out to be true to their color. They also seem to last on me for a good 4 days without chipping. I buy mine at cvs and they cost 1.99.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SINFUL COLORS- BLACK ON BLACK
love this so much!! best black i have ever tried. It goes on smooth, no streaks and it only takes ONE coat! the scent is a regular polish scent, just a bit stronger, but it doesnt affect me. Im not exactly sure about how long it lasts since i use a top coat. Oh, and it dries SO fast! for sure worth the two bucks! this is now the only black i use

on 12/15/2011 2:03:00 AM

Sinful Colors Slate.

Love this color! Great shimmer to the polish and it went on very smooth. No streaks. 2 coats achieved the color of the polish in the bottle. I used this color with a Sally Hansen top coat and loved the results. The color is a shiny grey and looks great with denim. No chip or wear after 4 days.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products