December 19, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im going to write a review for the reformulated miss dior chérrie.
The smell is a beautifull and sugary cleaned up perfume with musk and patchouli. Recomended for a daytime or noon, well to be honest i would totally wear this at noon. i like this perfume for fall, since the sweetness in this will melt down in summer, and it will make u fell umconfortable.
If you have a really strong personality, you are going to love this one.
If you enjoy sweet and strong fragrances, like burberry brit, lady million, hypnotic poisson, j'adore, allure, chance... you are going to love this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Moonbunny8504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

First time I have ever tried a Dior product. I like the smell, just not love it. I am a younger woman and makes feel older... not in a bad way. I want to try out some other fragrances by Christian Dior, but if I can't find any I like, this will be the one I stick to.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE this scent...it is so fresh and just so...lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

It is so interesting to read the perfume reviews. I am addicted and read them every day. I would never have tried this from your reviews. Strawberries and popcorn? Seriously? But I got a sample from Sephora and I really like it!! I don't find it sweet or childish as many of you have suggested. I quite like it. It is soft and warm and lovely. I did fall for the hype with "Sensuous" which I hated and also "Hypnose" which was just meh, from reading reviews. Lesson learned. One must try on oneself and not believe the hype. I would recommend you try this, it is ageless and I am not usually a fan of Dior.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

edit: i figured out the deal with this. ONE dab (slight dab) will do ya. no more, seriously, it's OVERPOWERING that way. but that one dab is perfect, especially in summer. this is something to wear with light airy dresses and colourful t shirts and sandals. i.e. very summer, very fun and vibrant mood and weather.... in these scenarios it works. not in the dead of winter with like, 2 spritzes on. it's too strong for that.
I have TWO bottles of this, one bought when it first came out, one bought last year. They are totally different. The first one has less fruitiness to it, and more popcorn/strawberry/caramel. The second one reminds me of pineapples and other such fruit.
DO like this, it's not that I don't. I even wore this on my honeymoon. But there's something about it that makes me ill now, everytime I wear it... like even yesterday, I had it on (the LIGHTEST dab), and the whole day I was wishing I could get home to wash it off. I literally felt dizzy and sickened with that smell haunting me. That's what happens every time I smell it. It's not that I'm allergic, either. I don't know what it is, because I used to love it.
It's like, overwhelmingly fruity with green and champagne notes. There's just something about it that makes me feel SO SO nauseated. Which is a shame, because the bottle's still full and my husband really likes it on me. But I guess I'll pass it on to my cousin or friend or someone who can appreciate it better!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jerradtrahan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i keep this fragrance in my kit for clients becuase it frankly works on everyone. its light and crisp, modern and can be contemperary or playful. i really belive this fragrance vibrates on women and pulls all sorts of beauty out.you must try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 9:49:00 AM More reviews by chexican87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My husband bought this for me, Christmas 2010. I've only used it ~10 times or so. Long lasting scent, especially when you spray it over the lotion. The bottle is beautiful, I get lots of compliments when I wear it and you only need one spray. I also gave this to a friend of mine for her birthday and she absolutely loved it! I would go to Macy's or Sephora to try it out and see if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by babygirl95

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is such a beautiful scent. It smells a little flowery and a little fruity at the same time. It lasts a long time on my skin. It's such a classic scent that you could wear out to dinner or to work. It's a beautiful bottle too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 9:30:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Sorry for the lovers of this one, but is not for me. I tried at a depart store i sniff right from the bottle and smells so oiverly sweet ( i love sweet scents), then i sprayed over my wrist and no, my body chemistry make this smells worse, so cloying and bitter sweet that i cannot stand it! I was really expecting to like this but is shame :( thank God i tested before. Bottle looks pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by tomia123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Really, I mean really wanted to love this perfume. I was excited to get my sample in the mail, when it arrived I rushed to open it... only to be bitterly disapointed. My 'Malibu Night' by Pamela Anderson smells 10x better, and I dont even really like that. Ahhh, so annoyed at how this smells. I could see it on a old rich women having a tea party. Hard to describe the exact smell of it. All I know is its a fail for Christian Dior. For the price tag I would expect something amazing, not this plain. Think Ill go for 'Flowerbomb'..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No