Lancome Hypnose Waterproof

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

BEST MASCARA EVER!!! i can cry, swim, whatever and it will never come off!!!! and it keeps my lashes in place, long and curled.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin, I apply my make up at approximate 8am in the morning, I first make sure my eye area is powdered first before I apply my mascara. by 11am my face is oily and I notice a little bit of smudging under the eye area, even though at 12am I use the oil blotting paper, by 2:30pm in the day the mascara I have to check my under eye area constantly and this mascara sumdges and because it's waterproof, its very hard to rub off the undereye area, and as it sticks to the skin and you are constantly trying to rub it off, I feel it damages your under eye area of the skin. So all in all I do not like this product.

so i'm asian and my eyelashes are short and not full at all, this mascara is the best one that extends my lashes while making them look full. awesome product way better than my other mac, clinique, and estee lauder mascaras.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I kinda liked the regular version of Hypnose, but like all the other non-waterproof mascaras I've tried, it too left my lashes stick-straight (after curler + mascara). Hypnose Waterproof doesn't do that. Instead, it holds my curl. It provides enough thickening and lengthening leaving my lashes looking beautiful. But it can get very clumpy, when applied, so you have to be careful...

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i don't ask for a lot from my mascara. all i want is slightly longer, slightly thicker lashes that don't clump or flake or smear or just melt at the sight of water. i've tried diorshow, benefit badgal, great lash (worst. mascara. ever.) origins, and more other mascaras than i can ever remember. this may be the first waterproof mascara i've tried that's actually waterproof. not only did it last through my entire day at school, but it stayed on smudge free through my workout, and even my post workout shower, all while making my lashes look thick and fab. and it came right off with my makeup remover. i honestly can't think of any negatives about this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

UPDATE: I have decided not to buy a full tube. The waterproof version is not for me...it's hard to comb out my lashes if they happen to clump and oh my gosh if I smudge my upper or lower lid I can't get it off that easily without messing up my all completed eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc...ugh I'm frustated with this product and will prolly toss it in the garbage. Maybe I will try the non-waterproof version one day. I have recently ordered Yves Saint Laurent 'Volume Effet Faux Cils' Luxurious Mascara online and await its arrival and I'm crossing my fingers this will be the ONE!!!

I bought this off of eBay as a sample because I didn't want to spend $20+ and not like it. I know I can return any and all makeup but its a hassle having to drive into the city to return and/or exchange for another mascara. Anyhoo, I'm happy to report I will be buying a full tube of this mascara. It give me fabulous volume and length. The applicator is super easy to use. I am still playing with the Lancome mascara primer so at this time I am not sure if this mascara will become my HG. I will update in a few weeks!

The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I'm not really caring for the waterproof, it's hard as hell to get off even with makeup remover other than that no complaints at all!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The good news about this mascara: It's waterproof and non-irritating. I used it when I was still wearing RGP contact lenses and had no troubles in that arena. It thickened and lengthened quite nicely in just one or two coats. The problem I had with it, and the reason I will not buy it again, is that it's not just waterproof, it's EVERYTHING-proof. Two different kinds of makeup remover would not take it off. It stuck to my lashes and I ended up pulling them out when removing the mascara! Great while on, but impossible and frustrating to remove.

Disappointing. Doesn't do much for my lashes, flakes, is difficult to remove. And what's with the enormous hole at the top of the tube? Makes me feel this will dry out quickly. Not worth the $$ IMO. I wear it to work as it isn't dramatic enough for evening use on me. I'm trying Chanel once I get rid of this.

EDIT: OK. I just started swimming, and have to say, that as a WATERPROOF mascara, this makes me look great in and out of the pool. Recommended for this purpose, but if you aren't going to need waterproof capabilities, look elsewhere.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love it! I need waterproof for my active lifestyle, and this does the job wonderfully.

Popular Mascaras