April 17, 2014 | 1428 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ozebaia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

mmm - Thought this would live up to the Dior name, but sadly it doesn't. The ultra large cylinder makes it quite clumsy to handle and the mascara cream (black) is on the dry side and offers no impact or WOW factor. My preference is still Chanel Waterproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Reika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is already my third tube. It is not my HG mascara which I have yet found one, but I always make sure I have this one with me in case my other mascaras fail on me. I have quite long but stick straight lashes, most mascaras straighten the curl immediately after I curled my lashes, but this masacara hold the curl all day long. In short, this is my conclusion for this mascara:
Pros: * hold the curl really well
* gives natural looking lashes..suitable as an everyday mascara
* doesn't clump on me
* I like the big brush design
* the tube doesn't dry out fast..
* doesn't smudge and flake on me throughtout the day
Cons: *can make lashes look really stiff, sometimes it gives spider lashes if too many coats are applied
*not very waterproof, completely smudged if I wear it to the pool or beach
*doesn't lengthens the lashes
* doesn’t last long on my lashes, the colour fades throughout the day, I have to reapply it a few times a day

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by Siska1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

H O R R I B L E.
I was so sooo disappointed with this mascara - how the heck did it get such good reviews? It clumps, flakes and looks and feels heavy and it's not at all flattering for my poor little lashes...

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2010 10:45:00 AM More reviews by kerli310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Undoubtedly the worst mascara I have ever bought. Looked really nice after applying, yet the effect wore off really quickly - about an hour later I looked like a raccoon, the mascara smudged and accumulated under my eyes. Could not notice any waterproof properties either. I tried different ways of applying it, the effect was the same every time so I eventually gave the product up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by EmpressD

Well, the "waterproof" aspect was "bang on", but it was incredibly hard to get off (which is ideal in water, not so ideal when trying 5 different waterproof eye makeup removers). It was a little hard on my eyes, but I also wear contacts, so expect that sometimes. I did not like how quickly this started to congeal in the tube. I am not a "wand pumper", and generally my mascaras can last 3 months (when alternating). This was clumpy within a month.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was as meh t me as the regular Diorshow. it did smudge and flake less, but still no great length or volume. Also not worth the $24

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by girliewirlie

this is horrible smudgy gross
DONT BUY THIS

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by neecalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is currently my HG mascara. I already have long eyelashes so lengthening is not needed for me; I just want volume and for it to hold the curl.
I liked this better than Lash Blast Waterproof which I read was a dupe, but found it a bit drier and clumpier than Diorshow. Also, Diorshow is a lot easier to get off. It smudges a little under my eye, but it's better I get a little smudging than pulling off all my eyelashes trying to get it off. It really makes my lashes more noticeable, full, and darker. I especially love the huge bristle brush.
One lippie off for the smudging and price. Even though it's expensive, I would buy this again until I find something just as good for cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sephirias

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

bought this for my wedding as i thought i might tear lol. for a non-waterproof mascara fan, i don't really reach out for this as i am too lazy to use mascara remover. that said, this gives me thick and long lashes. really luscious. a standout item from dior

p.s: i'm asian with naturally long and curly lashes

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by mayer2816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got the mini version from a magazine, totally fell for it, I decided to buy the full size tube at the airport DF store (bought the wrong color, stupid me) later buy again at another DF shop abroad. It's a decent mascara, but it doesn't live up to my expectation. It gives volume and length, but it doesn't hold curl for long, at the end of the day, it smudges a little under my eyes..I liked it but didn't love it, Maybelline Full n Soft or CG Lash Blast are farrr better than this one for a lot less of money..