August 30, 2014 | 1610 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by dr7912

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Couldn't live without this stuff. I have fine, straight-as-a-board hair (but lots of it) that has zero body if I don't use this. I have long hair, I mix about a quarter size dollop with a tiny amount of B&B grooming creme and it makes my hair stay smooth. You need to put it on your just toweled dried hair and really work it in, then blow dry right away otherwise its a mess. So worth the money - if I run out my hair looks like crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 1:26:00 PM More reviews by atoosagurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this creme! It's very versatile and I can use it when I want curls, volume, or stick straight strands. It gives added definaition and mucho hold that lasts all day. It also works very well when mixed with some shine serum or gel for extra glossiness. This is definately one of my hair staples....I just wish it wasn't so freaking expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by dolphin1

I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. I use it for a while and then stop but I always go back to it.
Right now, I'm using it. I like the consistency. I have fine, curly hair and it does give me more curl and it does give me the hold I'm looking for. I go back and forth by how I apply it. Sometimes I put it on soaking wet hair and then diffuse dry and sometimes I dry a bit and then put it on and continue drying.
I'm not sure which way I like better yet. I live in a very dry climate.
I've never used it in humidity. It is a bit expensive but it lasts me a looong time since I don't use much. I use maybe a dime size amount.
Ok -- after using this again for a week, I can't take it anymore. By the end of the day, my hair is greasy looking. And my curly hair - no longer curly. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2006 9:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyRacerTRD

I have really fine and flat hair that usually does not hold it's volume for more than 5 minutes after styling. The only products that work on my hair are bumble & bumble products. This is one of the products that remains in my routine. I've been using this product for years. This has amazing hold. At first I didn't use that much of it (about a dime sized amount). I told my stylist that I was still having problems getting my hair to remain it's style and volume. She was skeptical, she said she always recommends this product to anyone with the same problem. So, she said that she's going to try using more. She used about 2-3 times more than what I normally use. And she was right, this IS the perfect solution. My hair remained styled and volumized for the whole day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by runnergirl7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I have fine, quite curly hair that I let air dry. I use about a quarter-size amount, rub between my hands and then work through my hair to the ends. This is the only styling cream that doesn't let my frizzies come through, even with the small amount I use. Other creams I have to use a TON and still my hair gets frizzy. This doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky, just defines the curls and adds a nice shine. I wish I could find something else, because this is expensive and not available in my city. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by lvz6961

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Gives great results esp on my fine hair (short bob). No other products are quite like this. But VERY tricky to use. Almost need a professional to style your hair with this. Here's the steps: 1. Apply to damp (not wet) hair. 2. Wash your sticky palms after application. 3. Dry with a blow dryer and round brush RIGHT AWAY or your hair will be impossible to detangle and your brush will pull on your hair badly. (Always use hairdryer with this - never let air-dry.) 4. You are guaranteed to achieve great results and the look will last all day. **Must experiment what is the right amount for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Bones1

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best stylying creme for what I'm looking for - some hold, but mostly just added texture to hair. It's perfect for days I want to let my hair curl naturally AND days I straighten it. I have moderatly thick, moderatly wavy/curly hair, so I can't speak for fine-haired or really thick-haired girls, but this is PERFECT for me. Too expensive, but I have been able to swap for it twice now.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by phoenix46unc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product holds well, but it causes your hair to become stiff. Overall, I think it's a decent product, if a little expensive. I would purchase this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2006 2:21:00 PM More reviews by karenz

Addition to review added 8/21/09 - I actually found something that is just like the old formula - Hickox Styling Creme. I wanted to review this product, but it's not listed, but give it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised and really happy!

---------------
Revision to review: They changed the formula of this and it's horrible - does nothing at all. I'm really disappointed. I'll never buy it again.

I love this stuff! I've used it for years. It has true memory without stiffness. I have fine, slightly wavy, thick, hair, a couple of inches past my shoulders. I use just a small amount on slightly wet hands. Those who think it's stiff or sticky probably use too much.

I've tried using gels and mousses, but once I dry my hair, if I comb or brush it, all body and bounce is gone. Not with this stuff. I keep trying other things, but always go back to it, even though it is expensive. However, it lasts for a long time.

It's spoiled me for any other product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2006 2:33:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm bummed that this product doesn't work better/feel better. It does the job pretty well of calming my hair down but it makes it so unfriendly to the touch i wouldn't want to use it other than going to work! It has a high concentration of alchohol in it and i think that's what makes my hair stiff feeling.. Maybe i'll try to cut it down with some other product.. Will update if that's useful. update 4/6/06: it does nothing for me besides making my hair feel really gross and stiff/sticky.