April 18, 2014 | 1762 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

Well, I don't know what I expect for about $1 but the handle fell off on the 3rd use. Couldn't they super glue it before selling it? Sure I can super glue it back together but just would rather fork out more money on reliable brushes that don't break in mid-use.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by rubyannbyf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked it the first time I used it. After that it started falling apart basically. It puts too much product on and leaves your face streaky.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

it is a good brush by its value, mine is very dense and soft. I use it to apply BB cream+foundation, sometimes face mask. But I think it "eats" a lot of liquid product then other tool like sponge and stippling brush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Vivaglamgaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this that is all i have to say.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsmcg

The handle on this, and *ALL* of the other white-handled e.l.f. brushes, came loose and then broke off. For that reason alone, it gets 1 star. However, the fact that it doesn't perform well, either, doesn't help the rating any, as it might if the brush were absolutely phenomenal and the construction were just poorly done.
I don't like using foundation brushes for liquid foundation anyway, but this was enough to turn me off even more. Disappointed. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got this for a dollar at my local target! uhmm, its okay i just dont think its large enough perhaps. i mean the brush itself is very soft and wasnt so easy to wash off, well wash the makeup off the bursh or could of been it was just the makeup either way it was an ok brush. not the best or not the worst either.. the bristles kindda spread a bit too much when applying foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

I found that using this brush to apply my foundation makes it extremely streaky. I've used it with Rimmel London's Clean Finish, Match Perfect, Lasting Finish 25 Hour, and Revlon Colorstay Foundations. I definitely prefer to use my fingers or a damp sponge.

However, this brush works wonderfully for another purpose: applying face masks, espcially clay masks. :D I would purchase again only for this purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by honeyyummy

I did not like this brush at all. First off the bristles are very sparse. I feel like it isn't picking up the product. Secondly, it's a lot smaller then I imagined. Most importantly, it did not apply my foundation smoothly at all. I looked like a hot mess. And lastly, the bristles are not soft all at. Good thing it was cheap. I'll find something else to use for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 5:03:00 AM More reviews by In2th3night

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush ...super smooth feeling and easy to clean ...dries fast after washing. I use this brush with Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation and L'oreal's True Match and Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer...(not all products at once,lol I like to switch foundations daily)This brush makes my foundation flawless ...seamless ....airbrush -like ...I love it! I apply a little foundation to my hand and dab a little at a time to my face...wherever needed and blend till dry.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by liannelise

I originally bought this product because I was just getting into foundation, and I was experimenting with different techniques. Did not like at all! I was not too terribly disappointed because of the super cheap price. I now have been using this for face masks, and it's perfect for a nice even layer(: