NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

on 6/28/2010 7:32:00 PM

Great duo! The colors compliment themselves so nicely. Plus, you could NEVER go wrong with Laguna!!

I like it a lot.

on 6/15/2010 8:59:00 PM

Although I said I would repurchase, I probably won't need to because I just reordered laguna on its own and doubt I will ever need to purchase more orgasm. While orgasm is a fine color - here are many other blushes I like as well or better BUT laguna is beyond compare for me as a contour/bronzer. It is not glittery - gives me just the right depth to my makeup and is worth the money. However, I will say the two together enticed me to try laguna so - that's great.

I really enjoyed the bronzer in this product more than the blush! And I bought it for the blush! The bronzer is really pretty! I like the blush too, but I think it's a bit peach for my skin tone I would buy it again if i ran out.

on 6/12/2010 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

...doesnt elf have the same thing for $3? I promise. It's an exact dupe, just about the same amount of product (I think), and the packaging is even the same.

on 5/27/2010 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I would only purchase this again if it were from Ebay...it's definitely pricey for me, but I'm so glad that I got it. Laguna is just dark enough for me where it won't look dirty for my contour and Orgasm...wowzers. Just the name says it all! The pink is juuuust right for me with a light hand. Too much is quite too hot for my taste. I definitely recommend this and am glad that I saw it so highly recommended here first.

on 5/10/2010 11:28:00 PM

Great Blush and Bronzer Duo. Orgasm was a nice pinky color with some shimmer. You could put it on lightly or add on to make it more intense. I liked that it was a Duo and came with the Laguna Bronzer, it was extremely versatile i didnt have to go searching for a bronzer to use. It was a bit pricey i believe $35+ i think that was the only Con.

Although this product was great i did end up returning it because i didnt use it that much (i had another pink blush) so it ended up just sitting in my makeup drawer collecting dust. So i thought i would return it and get something i that i could use more :)

on 5/2/2010 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I bought this and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ok, now I see what all the fuss is about. I have not only resisted buying this, but quite frankly, been uninterested until recently. It's because I ended up buying a few items from ELF, including the dupe of this, which I loved. Then I and Super Orgasm. Orgasm really makes you just look gorgeous. And Laguna to compliment this, wow. I use Laguna swept over my cheeks lightly, then followed with a dusting of Orgasm on top. Then I use Laguna as a contour. It really makes you look sunkissed and summery. It's really worth the money, however I will say that the ELF version really is an almost exact dupe.

on 4/23/2010 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Very pretty and pigmented. Good, secure packaging, I just prefer it shinier. Ridiculously expensive and yes, I understand it's NARS but whatever. It's really not a lot better quality than any bronzer or blush I've tried. Then again, I haven't tried drug store blush or bronzer. It's pretty but I think there are many more pretty blushes/bronzers so you don't need to get this one. I bought it because it was the latest fad and I wear it a lot but it's not THAT special. I would buy something else that's cheaper and it will be just as pretty. Or be like me a succumb to peer pressure. Your choice, haha.

Top Rated NARS Products