April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 7:47:00 AM More reviews by kfrager

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is alright.
Bought it off ebay because it was just too expensive in the shop here in Australia. Was in perfect condition etc.

Packaging: So cute. Love the feel but gets dirty easily with make up marks

Product Laguna: Pretty light bronzer actually, takes a lot to show a colour on me and i'm not that tan to begin with. I bought Casino as well and that one shows us better on me. Love the big mirror

Product Orgasm: I've heard sooo much hype on this product, thats really the only reason i bought it but i was pretty disappointed. If you're looking for a blush which comes out obvious then this isn't for you. Comes out very sheer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by joeynwon

Before I purchased this duo, I read reviews in magazines about how universally flattering it is on all skin tones. As a woman of Asian descent, I had my doubts about the veracity of what seemed like such a bold statement, especially since I've had problems with finding the right colors - in any type of makeup - that would look flattering. I have to admit, the Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush are indeed all that they're hyped to be. The bronzer isn't too dark and is easy to build up for a more intense look, while the blush gives off a nice peachy glow with a very subtle shimmer. The biggest drawback of this is the packaging; the outside is kind of sticky, drawing and collecting dust, powder, and whatever else it touches. Other than that minor flaw (I address it by keeping it inside a plastic baggie!), I'm really happy with it and plan to be an avid user for years to come.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this duo!! I've tried other bronzers and there's def no other like Laguna from this duo, doesn't make me look orange or washed out and doesn't have alot of shimmer to it. Orgasm is the perfect pink for a healthy glow. Yes $38 is alot of money but for such a great product, it's totally worth it and it will last you a long time! I've had mine a year and still haven't hit pan on it yet. Great sleek packaging as well. I will never part from this duo!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

In a nutshell, I love Orgasm but not a huge fan of the Laguna.

Laguna - Even applied with a super light hand and a brush best for bronzer it makes my face look dirty. I like bronzer to be just a hint and not so noticable but every time I've tried I've ended up putting my face powder on top of it to settle it down. I think its because my skintone is so light and I haven't mastered applying it yet. I'll keep trying because I really want to love this bronzer!

Orgasm is the perfect pink for my skintone, however. Its noticeable and blends well and gives me a nice healthy blushing cheeks. My only complaint is that it doesn't last all day.

If I ever repurchase, for now I will just be getting the Orgasm blush on its own. I will update this review if I've made Laguna work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

It's a little awkward to use because both colours are so close to each other in the palette and once you swipe it with a brush, the pigment gets onto the palette, but other than that, the colours are great. It is a pretty good deal if you like both colours a lot! Only other thing is, like most bronzers and blushes, they don't stay on long enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Very great investment. Before SEPHORA was in Canada, I bought this in the states along with UDPP. Very glad I got this many years ago.

Both are flattering, supposedly "universal" shades and I did find myself using the blush a lot more since I was still new into makeup and didn't use bronzers properly, and didn't have proper brushes.

However, I may repurchase this sometime with just the bronzer seperately, because I do have deep throat blush at the moment and it's similar to Orgasm.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading a million reviews on how awesome the orgasm blush was, i decided to take the plunge and picked up the due bc it seemed like more bang for the buck ( a lot of bucks, its pricey). I have very fair skin and both look beautiful on my skin, neither is too overwhelming or unbelievable. It has replaced every blush and bronzer I have ever used. I will buy again....if i ever need to which i doubt. A little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by shawnarawwwrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Though Orgasm is a gorgeous blush, Laguna makes me not like this duo so much. It looks too orange for my skin(nw10-15), so it's not of much use. It's also a bit expensive :( I'll be keeping this for the Orgasm blush but won't be using Laguna much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I just bought orgasm! The duo is great...but extremly wallet breakin'! It's so expensive!! But I still love it ;) I don't like laguna..sorry. My skin is extremely pale and this made me look realy ugly. I'm not trying to bring the product down though...I decided to use less, and It worked out fine. Nest time I'll just buy orgasm.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by valegirl450

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The colors ARE universally flattering, but the price is too expensive! YOU CAN GET AN EXTREMELY SIMILAR VERSION OF THIS DUO FOR A FEW DOLLARS FROM E.L.F. I would definitely recommend trying that out!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No