July 30, 2014 | 1737 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this fragrance! I get asked often what I'm wearing. BF loves it. Will definitely buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2008 12:47:00 AM More reviews by book_worm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received a bottle of I Love Love for my birthday back in November and I've been wearing it ever since. I find the scent very vibrant and young. I haven't particularly noticed the citrusy smells, but there is a hint of something orangey (kinda like orange soda---in a good way!) about it. It smells more minty and breezy in winter, whereas the sweet and citrusy notes really come out under the warmer weather.
And yes, I've had several people ask me if it was Light Blue...

Overall I really like the scent, it last relatively long, nothing too cloying and is distinctive enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2008 10:33:00 AM More reviews by marquita19

I really like this for a summer scent. It does smell similar to D&G Light Blue but the initial burst is more orangey and dries down into a softer sweeter floral. Thats why I like this better than Light Blue. The bottle is okay, I hated it at first but its starting to grow on me because it is so unique. I will be repurchasing again when I run out as I puchased a bottle for $22 at ross. definitely worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The first time i sprayed this i thought it was nearly identical to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but when the scent settled down i could smell the orange/passionfruity smell in it. Light Blue is more lemon/citrus so they are quiet different.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by esoterica7

I tried a sample of this and agree with other users that it is remarkably close to Light Blue...but a cheaper, more synthetic version with an intense fake orange smell. It was a very common and one dimensional scent on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was like orange soda. WRONG! at first this smells like a very heavy blast of orange and grapefruit.. then calms downs and evolves into oranges and some flower but not that heavy, you can smell hints of woods and musk... This isn't that bad if you like citrus fragrances (which I don't). I prefer light gourmand, some florals, and orientals. I like the bottle.. it transmit happiness and the lasting power is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tayenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate hate...the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by biker

Got a 3pc. giftset of this and....yep you guessed it I LOVE, LOVE it!! Smells awesome. Very similar to D&G Light Blue, price is cheaper in my opinion! Very uplifting and a good mood booster. This is a favorite of mine for spring/summer. Citrusy at first then the drydown is cedar. Will always have this in my fragrance wardrobe!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ChristiAnne1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! My signature scent!! It smells very similar to D & G's Light Blue, but I think I Love Love is MUCH better!! I used to wear Light Blue all the time for years, but now I've switched. It's a sunny and happy fragrance that makes everyone ask "What are you wearing?". It's so fresh and energizing, I wear it year round.
It's a little bit cheaper than Light Blue as well.
The only problem I have is the packaging. I cannot stand that orange cap that never stays on!! Other than that, absolutely perfect!!!
I will continue to repurchase this one over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Smeeganses

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!! It smells so good I can't stop sniffing myself all day. Very bright and citrusy and puts me in a great mood. Plus the bottle is cute. I don't see why anyone would think it's ugly. But I love bright colors and interesting shapes. I will definitely buy this again.