April 17, 2014 | 1910 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hillybilly78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The first time i sprayed this i thought it was nearly identical to Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, but when the scent settled down i could smell the orange/passionfruity smell in it. Light Blue is more lemon/citrus so they are quiet different.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2008 1:50:00 PM More reviews by esoterica7

I tried a sample of this and agree with other users that it is remarkably close to Light Blue...but a cheaper, more synthetic version with an intense fake orange smell. It was a very common and one dimensional scent on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2008 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was like orange soda. WRONG! at first this smells like a very heavy blast of orange and grapefruit.. then calms downs and evolves into oranges and some flower but not that heavy, you can smell hints of woods and musk... This isn't that bad if you like citrus fragrances (which I don't). I prefer light gourmand, some florals, and orientals. I like the bottle.. it transmit happiness and the lasting power is good.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2008 6:29:00 PM More reviews by tayenka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate hate...the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 11:10:00 AM More reviews by biker

Got a 3pc. giftset of this and....yep you guessed it I LOVE, LOVE it!! Smells awesome. Very similar to D&G Light Blue, price is cheaper in my opinion! Very uplifting and a good mood booster. This is a favorite of mine for spring/summer. Citrusy at first then the drydown is cedar. Will always have this in my fragrance wardrobe!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 11:57:00 PM More reviews by ChristiAnne1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this!!! My signature scent!! It smells very similar to D & G's Light Blue, but I think I Love Love is MUCH better!! I used to wear Light Blue all the time for years, but now I've switched. It's a sunny and happy fragrance that makes everyone ask "What are you wearing?". It's so fresh and energizing, I wear it year round.
It's a little bit cheaper than Light Blue as well.
The only problem I have is the packaging. I cannot stand that orange cap that never stays on!! Other than that, absolutely perfect!!!
I will continue to repurchase this one over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2008 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Smeeganses

I LOVE THIS PERFUME!!!! It smells so good I can't stop sniffing myself all day. Very bright and citrusy and puts me in a great mood. Plus the bottle is cute. I don't see why anyone would think it's ugly. But I love bright colors and interesting shapes. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by eunhei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite! It has a very nice smell and is not overbearing at all. It lasts pretty much the entire day. When I first smelled this as a sample, I knew that I had to get it. I just loved it right away. This is the perfume I was wearing when I first met my fiance and to this day (2 years later) it still drives him crazy. It comes in a very cute bottle and isnt too expensive. This is a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

UPDATE: Palmolive's body wash in Happyful is a dead ringer of this fragrance! Woot.
Yep, cliche i know, but I lurveee i love love too! Gorgeous gorgeous happy bright good enough to eat scent! Not great on describng scents but this one immediately makes me feel awake and just makes my day! Staple for sure when i want a pick me up and a lovely bright YUMMY scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by frozen_rain

I Love "I Love Love"! ;-) This is probably my favorite scent I have tried! Everytime I wear this, guy I know says I smelled "so yummy" and several other people have complimented me on the smell. This is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy! My only complaint (minor) would be its lasting power. But the end of the day, it has definitely not as powerful.
On a positive note, this is one of few fragrances that doesn't give me a headache --thank God. Oh, and the packaging is so unique! I love it.