July 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I like most about this eyeshadow is that its duo-chromatic, although on me it tends to lean more towards brown. When I'm in a hurry, I usually use this as an all over lid color and blend it out; as you blend it, the edges brown. So it looks like I have 2 different shades of eyeshadow on. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it isn't the most blendable of eyeshadows, but I can live with that because for me, the most important aspect of eyeshadows are their color payoff. This is definitely something I'll repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Gogogo

Beautiful color, awesome sheen, super blendable. This is 'that color' for me, the one that flatters my fickly toned skin (light olive, like a pale greeney yellow hahaha) as well as brings out the reddishness of my brown eyes. It lasts really well and looks awesome both as a neutral on a brown base, bluer/cooler on its own, or even over eyeliner so it's bright blue. This color is so versatile that it's indescribable. If you're into makeup that can be used in a ton of different ways, invest in this eyeshadow! I haven't seen a color like it anywhere else (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

Absolutely love the green shot through the brown. I like to use this with satin taupe on the crease or even a darker shade of brown. I love how it makes my brown eyes pop. Depending on the lighting around you, it can either show more of the green or brown. The combination is fab! I think its great for going out at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow, but the downside is that you cannot wear this eyeshadow without really knowing what to do with it. This is a duochrome shadow and with the right application it is soooo worth it. It looks best (in my opinion) with a taupe/bronze/ medium brown base. This has become a staple color in my kit and I am always complimented when wearing it. This is one of those MAC shades that every MACaholic should own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by marilynchocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

beautiful colour! i use this all the time with vex. theyre great together. i especially like the tints of green in this one

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite eye shadows from MAC. It is completely unique and actually very versatile. Can be good for an office look or night look. I was pleasantly surprised!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

When I first bought this color (waaaaaay back in highschool when I was just first learning how to do my makeup) I was really disappointed with it since it turned this ugly color on my lids but a friend told me to start experimenting with different bases and primers and as soon as I had a grasp on how to apply it it became my favorite product.

If I could only have ONE eyeshadow for the rest of my life club would be it. I can create almost any look with this color and frequently I'll use this as my ONLY color when doing my makeup and I get asked tons of times what all the different colors I'm wearing are and I love watching people's faces when I tell them it's only one. Applied over a black base (such as Bat Black or Black Track) it comes out looking a lot like it does in the pot, over a green one (such as Greenstroke) it comes out a gorgeous smokey june bug green, over a pink (Fresco Rose) it turns a lovely brown.

Anyone looking for an incredibly versatile product with a lot of bang for their buck look no further. Club is an absolutely MUST HAVE for any makeup collection. The color is gorgeous and I can't think of a single skin tone this wouldn't flatter.

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this colour, it's a very versatile brown that can be used in neutral looks but can be combined lovely with greens and teals. I really enjoy this e/s since it's a different colour in different lightning!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by adlrmns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing color! And it makes brown eyes looks so beautiful, IF you know how to apply it just right, because if not, it can look sort of out of place, and like you tried to hard with too many different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

amazing colour for smokey eye, has the payback of a brown and a green. great over green, brown and black bases to bring out various parts of the shade. very sophisticated looks... I like to put it all over lid and smoke it out with Cork in the crease, w/out a brow highlight... it creates a nice elegant/dirty smokey eye...