October 20, 2014 | 2077 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 6:28:00 PM More reviews by gatuzm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing! What more can I say, everyone else has pretty much got the color down to a point. Im a complete newbie to eye makeup, and this was the well worth the buy. Of course, I had to get it after seeing it in Pixiwoo's favorite video, as I had been completely amazed by the concept of duo chrome.

The application is tricky, the first time, I just used my bronze gel eyeliner as a base and didn't work as well as I hoped. The second time I used MAC's Nice Vice paint pot, and it worked wonders :DDDD

Never been so excited to see that it actually worked, and that the eyeshadow didn't just look like your typical one shade color wash.
Add on a nice black mascara + liner and it's a quick sexy smokey look.

If anything I def. agree with pixiwoo that the eyeshadow looks more and more amazing with people who have darker skin tones. For once, Im actually happy to be tan :)

Do not hesitate getting this! It may take a bit of practice to use, but the results are well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

Now this is a unique shadow. Very much worth the $11 price tag. Club is a duo-chrome shadow - It has a reddish brown base and a beautiful teal flash. Using it dry will bring out more of the base tones, and using it wet will pick up more of the teal. Therefore, I like to pat it on my lids dry, then take a bit of it wet and put it right in the center. Blend out the crease, and voila, you have the easiest colorful smokey eye. The texture is fantastic - soft and blendable. In my opinion, this is a must-have from MAC.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by amandalsl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I like most about this eyeshadow is that its duo-chromatic, although on me it tends to lean more towards brown. When I'm in a hurry, I usually use this as an all over lid color and blend it out; as you blend it, the edges brown. So it looks like I have 2 different shades of eyeshadow on. I have to agree with some of the other reviewers that it isn't the most blendable of eyeshadows, but I can live with that because for me, the most important aspect of eyeshadows are their color payoff. This is definitely something I'll repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Gogogo

Beautiful color, awesome sheen, super blendable. This is 'that color' for me, the one that flatters my fickly toned skin (light olive, like a pale greeney yellow hahaha) as well as brings out the reddishness of my brown eyes. It lasts really well and looks awesome both as a neutral on a brown base, bluer/cooler on its own, or even over eyeliner so it's bright blue. This color is so versatile that it's indescribable. If you're into makeup that can be used in a ton of different ways, invest in this eyeshadow! I haven't seen a color like it anywhere else (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by elleLuv5

Absolutely love the green shot through the brown. I like to use this with satin taupe on the crease or even a darker shade of brown. I love how it makes my brown eyes pop. Depending on the lighting around you, it can either show more of the green or brown. The combination is fab! I think its great for going out at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by soclutch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeshadow, but the downside is that you cannot wear this eyeshadow without really knowing what to do with it. This is a duochrome shadow and with the right application it is soooo worth it. It looks best (in my opinion) with a taupe/bronze/ medium brown base. This has become a staple color in my kit and I am always complimented when wearing it. This is one of those MAC shades that every MACaholic should own.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by marilynchocolate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

beautiful colour! i use this all the time with vex. theyre great together. i especially like the tints of green in this one

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite eye shadows from MAC. It is completely unique and actually very versatile. Can be good for an office look or night look. I was pleasantly surprised!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Mondenkind

When I first bought this color (waaaaaay back in highschool when I was just first learning how to do my makeup) I was really disappointed with it since it turned this ugly color on my lids but a friend told me to start experimenting with different bases and primers and as soon as I had a grasp on how to apply it it became my favorite product.

If I could only have ONE eyeshadow for the rest of my life club would be it. I can create almost any look with this color and frequently I'll use this as my ONLY color when doing my makeup and I get asked tons of times what all the different colors I'm wearing are and I love watching people's faces when I tell them it's only one. Applied over a black base (such as Bat Black or Black Track) it comes out looking a lot like it does in the pot, over a green one (such as Greenstroke) it comes out a gorgeous smokey june bug green, over a pink (Fresco Rose) it turns a lovely brown.

Anyone looking for an incredibly versatile product with a lot of bang for their buck look no further. Club is an absolutely MUST HAVE for any makeup collection. The color is gorgeous and I can't think of a single skin tone this wouldn't flatter.

17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this colour, it's a very versatile brown that can be used in neutral looks but can be combined lovely with greens and teals. I really enjoy this e/s since it's a different colour in different lightning!