September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2004 1:34:00 AM More reviews by bargainista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the roll on and I was extremely unimpressed. It was like smearing Crisco under my arms. It never dried entirely and rubbed off on my clothing. Oh, and it didn't work well for sweating or odor. Definately won't try this again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, if you are a sweaty pig like me (you know who you are!!), this will not work for you. Plus it leaves a white residue. Not impressed at all. If you *are* a sweaty pig like me, I *highly* rec. Certain Dri. See the raves under "Unlisted Brand".

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 10:33:00 PM More reviews by cleanserholic

I love this in the "fresh" scent, and I love how it makes my pits softer. The only problem is I can't change my shirt when I am wearing it or it all comes off. I like how the stick is curved so it's easy to hold.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lushfan89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's not absorbed very well into skin, so you should wait a minute or two before putting on your shirt on. More than one wipe is needed, and there are defenitely other anti perspirants out there. But I like the fragrance and how soft it makes my underarms.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the smell of this stuff. Works well for me, but I took off one lippy for its tendency to leave white marks on clothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This works great. I've noticed that I don't nick myself quite as often when I shave. However, I don't like the fact that it will leave white marks on my clothing if I'm not extremely careful when I get dressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

For some reason, I have really dry, itchy underarms. I really like this deodorant because my underarms are not as dry and itchy after using this. It doesn't exactly provide the best protection during physical activity but it's good for enough for everyday activities. I like the "fresh" scent the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Works great and smells great but b/c of the obscene amount of white residue that gets on all your clothes and just does not go away, I won't be buying it again. I am sticking to my Secret Platinum. UPDATED: 02/26/06 Now that I've had a chance to try their Soft Solid and their Ultimate Clear as opposed to the regular run of the mill anti-persipirant/deo, this is what I use when I really want to control sweat. They've improved this a lot since the first time I tried it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This a good moisturizing deoderant. My underarms don't feel itchy or dry when I use it. However, I wouldn't consider it an "anti-perspirant" b/c it did not keep me from sweating in stressfull moments. I will repurchase because it's great for my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cherry_crush

This makes my armpits itch for some reason?? I have no idea why..