April 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2004 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lushfan89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's not absorbed very well into skin, so you should wait a minute or two before putting on your shirt on. More than one wipe is needed, and there are defenitely other anti perspirants out there. But I like the fragrance and how soft it makes my underarms.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 2:48:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE the smell of this stuff. Works well for me, but I took off one lippy for its tendency to leave white marks on clothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2004 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Ambam032

This works great. I've noticed that I don't nick myself quite as often when I shave. However, I don't like the fact that it will leave white marks on my clothing if I'm not extremely careful when I get dressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by jenniferandroberts

For some reason, I have really dry, itchy underarms. I really like this deodorant because my underarms are not as dry and itchy after using this. It doesn't exactly provide the best protection during physical activity but it's good for enough for everyday activities. I like the "fresh" scent the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

Works great and smells great but b/c of the obscene amount of white residue that gets on all your clothes and just does not go away, I won't be buying it again. I am sticking to my Secret Platinum. UPDATED: 02/26/06 Now that I've had a chance to try their Soft Solid and their Ultimate Clear as opposed to the regular run of the mill anti-persipirant/deo, this is what I use when I really want to control sweat. They've improved this a lot since the first time I tried it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Jetaime

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This a good moisturizing deoderant. My underarms don't feel itchy or dry when I use it. However, I wouldn't consider it an "anti-perspirant" b/c it did not keep me from sweating in stressfull moments. I will repurchase because it's great for my sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 12:03:00 AM More reviews by cherry_crush

This makes my armpits itch for some reason?? I have no idea why..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 7:02:00 AM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My underarms never felt clean using this deodorant. Even after a shower I felt a residue. I liked the scent alot but it wasn't worth the clogged pores I got.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2003 6:40:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I can't stand how this stains my shirts with white residue. It doesn't matter how careful I am about pulling over my tops, I always find white marks and as another poster stated, this flakes up and drops off which can be pretty embarassing when your out in public.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2003 5:54:00 AM More reviews by vanja

I have very sensitive underarms and almost all anti-perspirants I've tried give me the itchies - all of them except Dove! It's very gentle yet effective (I admit that I do not perspire a lot - but this keeps me dry even in the hottest of summers and stressiest (is that a word?) of situations).

However, I must use the "fresh" version and not the original. The original scent morphs into something very unpleasant-smelling on my skin. continued >>