Dove Anti-Perspirant

3.9

on 2/28/2004 1:34:00 AM

I tried the roll on and I was extremely unimpressed. It was like smearing Crisco under my arms. It never dried entirely and rubbed off on my clothing. Oh, and it didn't work well for sweating or odor. Definately won't try this again.

I love this in the "fresh" scent, and I love how it makes my pits softer. The only problem is I can't change my shirt when I am wearing it or it all comes off. I like how the stick is curved so it's easy to hold.

on 1/21/2004 6:37:00 PM

It's not absorbed very well into skin, so you should wait a minute or two before putting on your shirt on. More than one wipe is needed, and there are defenitely other anti perspirants out there. But I like the fragrance and how soft it makes my underarms.

on 1/9/2004 2:48:00 PM

LOVE the smell of this stuff. Works well for me, but I took off one lippy for its tendency to leave white marks on clothing.

on 1/9/2004 2:37:00 PM

This works great. I've noticed that I don't nick myself quite as often when I shave. However, I don't like the fact that it will leave white marks on my clothing if I'm not extremely careful when I get dressed.

For some reason, I have really dry, itchy underarms. I really like this deodorant because my underarms are not as dry and itchy after using this. It doesn't exactly provide the best protection during physical activity but it's good for enough for everyday activities. I like the "fresh" scent the best.

on 12/13/2003 11:44:00 AM

Works great and smells great but b/c of the obscene amount of white residue that gets on all your clothes and just does not go away, I won't be buying it again. I am sticking to my Secret Platinum. UPDATED: 02/26/06 Now that I've had a chance to try their Soft Solid and their Ultimate Clear as opposed to the regular run of the mill anti-persipirant/deo, this is what I use when I really want to control sweat. They've improved this a lot since the first time I tried it.

on 11/3/2003 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This a good moisturizing deoderant. My underarms don't feel itchy or dry when I use it. However, I wouldn't consider it an "anti-perspirant" b/c it did not keep me from sweating in stressfull moments. I will repurchase because it's great for my sensitive skin.

on 10/25/2003 12:03:00 AM

This makes my armpits itch for some reason?? I have no idea why..

on 9/30/2003 7:02:00 AM

My underarms never felt clean using this deodorant. Even after a shower I felt a residue. I liked the scent alot but it wasn't worth the clogged pores I got.

Popular Body Skincare Products