Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 4/6/2013 11:41:00 PM

This is really the only fragrance that I actually "LOVE". I have the rollerball in my purse constantly, though I never need a touch up. The scent is sweet, a bit musky, and very sexy. It is strong and stays, I can put it on in the morning & still catch hints of it 12 hours later. It is very versatile as well, which I like... I can go from work to a night out and it suits either environment well. Quickly becoming my "signature"!

on 4/2/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM

I know this is the new “it” perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably won’t repurchase, but I like it for now.

on 3/7/2013 11:04:00 AM

This is the first fragrance my husband has ever given to me without me asking for it, so obviously he loves it. It is floral and vanilla with a little spice. Its soft but strong st the same time. Its sensual without being in your face skank like so many "sexy" frags. I really love it and have been wearing it almost every day it doesnt last too long though.

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.

on 2/6/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I don't like this. Ridiculously overpriced for a cloying, eye wateringly strong scent.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was loving gifted the 100ml EDP of Flowerbomb when I was fighting cancer with Chemo and radiation! I wore this perfume every day, and everyday I went into that hospital, I would get comments on how lovely I smelt and what was I wearing!?!!
To me, Flowerbomb is quite a heavy fragrance, and I only wear over the cooler, winter months. I feel it's too heavy for summer. I get quite a musky/spicy type notes that do overpower the floral notes. I have never been into those musky/spicy/oriental type perfumes - in saying that, I did enjoy wearing my Flowerbomb!
It has fabulous staying power, a couple of sprays and it lasts ALL day and even after my clothes had been washed, I could still smell remnants of Flowerbomb on them! Amazing! I love the bottle and the packaging.
That was four years ago now, and have not repurchased. Since we are coming into our cooler months soon, I am trying to decide to buy Flowerbomb again. I can't work out if I'm unsure because it's smell reminds me of being ill and that horrible time, or if I wasn't really fond of the fragrance to begin with!!??!
So, it's kind of a 'blah' fragrance for me, and being the insatiable perfume addict that I am - thats a big statement!!!

on 1/19/2013 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I remember I first smelt this walking in House of Frasier and was IMMEDIATELY drawn to it, wrote down the name and asked for it for christmas! I just cannot get enough of the smell. Almost everytime I have worn it I get asked what perfume I am wearing. Quite expensive than other perfume out there but definitely for me worth it! Comes in a cute clear package. Definitely a perfume I wish I could buy a lifetime supply of!

on 1/17/2013 4:51:00 AM

This fragrance is a total winner for me. It's sweet without being overly so, floral without being too overpowering..I just adore it!

It's feminine, sensual and pretty all at the same time. I get so many compliments when I wear it and my boyfriend loves it.

The only downside is the price but I never want to be without this perfume been using it since 2007 and I couldn't imagine not having it on my dresser.

Popular Fragrances