September 2, 2014 | 1846 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous, unusual scent. Unfortunately it has no staying power for me, so I won't re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2012 9:43:00 PM More reviews by classicsoul

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never been more dissapointed in a perfume in my life. I splurged and got a bottle of the PERFUME so it would have better staying power than an EDT and I have been dissapointed every time I've worn it. I did get it on line, but I think the retailer was reputable as I have ordered fragrances from this place and never had a problem. I never feel like I have anything on... there is just no staying power whatsoever. I much much prefer Calvin Klein Euphoria for a deep, woody, oriental florel.

I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what but I have to spray a ton on and no-one knows I have anything on. Love the packaging (pink box with wrap) and the pretty glass bottle, but fragrance is main reason you buy and this stuff sucks.

If I do splurge on an expensive perfume again ( and I mean over $100) I'll try Jimmy Choo next as it has sandlawood/patchouli, etc. but never again on this stuff. WOW. So dissapointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

very sweet and strong like a burst of sugary flower. I can see why many people like this perfume. Sadly it causes a massive headache for me every time I try it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! i wasn't willing to pay for a whole spray bottle of this so i got the travel set, which is a great deal. you get .75 oz (.25 oz non-spray dabber bottle and .5 oz refill) for $30, which is a much better deal than the smallest .68 oz spray bottle for $50. i got this at sephora after getting a sample. this stuff is amazing. it smells floral and sweet and lasts all day. my fave

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's nice, but doesn't live up to the hype. It's just not that special for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by KrissyGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The standard by which i measure all my other perfumes! I have been using this since it came out, i absolutely love it, i get so many compliments on it. It smells so fresh and clean. I get a smile on my face when i smell it. It lasts forever too. Im a perfume junkie, if it smells good to me, i have to own it. This is my favorite bc it stays on all day and is just perfect. It is expensive but in all honesty you dont need a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

I used to adore this when I was younger, then I wore it a lot and really went off it...got it for christmas and realised a few of my friends wore it and I quite liked it on them so I decided to try it again. It's so-so, a pretty smell, I actually prefer it after a couple of hours when it dries down to a powdery-ish smell like the one I smelt on my friends (the majority of whom seem to wear this!) and actually really like. But unlike how I used to feel, I don't think there's anything special about this perfume. It is nice and I'll continue to use the bottle, however for the price it's nothing special and I won't be repurchasing. (Plus I'm a bit bored of smelling the same as all my friends!) I do get a lot of compliments while I'm wearing this though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this and understand the hype of it all but when it comes down to it, I'll never understand.

Even from the bottle itself, I don't find the smell appealing. I like the tea note though, but I think its the way the patchouli is used in it. The mixture of all the ingredients almost smell too old fashioned for my taste. When I spray it I find the scent quite annoying throughout the day. I know it's not my body chemistry because it smells the same in the bottle or on a sample card.

I honestly like sweet perfumes, but I don't think I would be able to be taken seriously wearing this. I feel that I'm a respectable 21-year old independent lady, but when I wear this, I feel totally different. This is almost reminiscent to some of the VS scents I have, but to me it feels like a mess of all those scents combined.

The design of the bottle is gentle though, and you can tell that it was a breakthrough idea to make the bottle a shape of a grenade and the staying power is amazing.

The only thing I have left to say is: If you are thinking about purchasing Flowerbomb, think of Flowerbomb in the most literal sense you can imagine.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb smells simultaneously very sugary and flowery. I don't think you can find something like that in another perfume which is why I think this perfume is so popular. The smell is so distinctive that when somebody wears it, I can immediately tell that it's flowerbomb without second guessing myself. The staying power is great and I would say it's very strong. I can't say anything about the bottle because I bought the roller instead of the full sized perfume, however, from the pictures that I've seen, it looks really cute. The bottle looks like a granade...a very cute feminine granade. hahaha. I don't know about you guys but I thought that was really funny. I don't wear this perfume everyday, but everyonce in a while I like to wear it, when I want something bold and sweet. Hope this review helped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I tried this awhile ago and did not like it. I have decided to try again with some samples. Now I love it! I have since purchased a bottle. I have been wearing it this winter and it is gorgeous. I don't like heavy florals and this one is light and sweet. I even bought the lotion. Not sure what changed from the past, maybe my chemistry or maybe the one I had in the past was old. Anyway, I love wearing this.