July 30, 2014 | 1061 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! i wasn't willing to pay for a whole spray bottle of this so i got the travel set, which is a great deal. you get .75 oz (.25 oz non-spray dabber bottle and .5 oz refill) for $30, which is a much better deal than the smallest .68 oz spray bottle for $50. i got this at sephora after getting a sample. this stuff is amazing. it smells floral and sweet and lasts all day. my fave

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's nice, but doesn't live up to the hype. It's just not that special for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by KrissyGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The standard by which i measure all my other perfumes! I have been using this since it came out, i absolutely love it, i get so many compliments on it. It smells so fresh and clean. I get a smile on my face when i smell it. It lasts forever too. Im a perfume junkie, if it smells good to me, i have to own it. This is my favorite bc it stays on all day and is just perfect. It is expensive but in all honesty you dont need a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ceciafb

I used to adore this when I was younger, then I wore it a lot and really went off it...got it for christmas and realised a few of my friends wore it and I quite liked it on them so I decided to try it again. It's so-so, a pretty smell, I actually prefer it after a couple of hours when it dries down to a powdery-ish smell like the one I smelt on my friends (the majority of whom seem to wear this!) and actually really like. But unlike how I used to feel, I don't think there's anything special about this perfume. It is nice and I'll continue to use the bottle, however for the price it's nothing special and I won't be repurchasing. (Plus I'm a bit bored of smelling the same as all my friends!) I do get a lot of compliments while I'm wearing this though.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this and understand the hype of it all but when it comes down to it, I'll never understand.

Even from the bottle itself, I don't find the smell appealing. I like the tea note though, but I think its the way the patchouli is used in it. The mixture of all the ingredients almost smell too old fashioned for my taste. When I spray it I find the scent quite annoying throughout the day. I know it's not my body chemistry because it smells the same in the bottle or on a sample card.

I honestly like sweet perfumes, but I don't think I would be able to be taken seriously wearing this. I feel that I'm a respectable 21-year old independent lady, but when I wear this, I feel totally different. This is almost reminiscent to some of the VS scents I have, but to me it feels like a mess of all those scents combined.

The design of the bottle is gentle though, and you can tell that it was a breakthrough idea to make the bottle a shape of a grenade and the staying power is amazing.

The only thing I have left to say is: If you are thinking about purchasing Flowerbomb, think of Flowerbomb in the most literal sense you can imagine.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb smells simultaneously very sugary and flowery. I don't think you can find something like that in another perfume which is why I think this perfume is so popular. The smell is so distinctive that when somebody wears it, I can immediately tell that it's flowerbomb without second guessing myself. The staying power is great and I would say it's very strong. I can't say anything about the bottle because I bought the roller instead of the full sized perfume, however, from the pictures that I've seen, it looks really cute. The bottle looks like a granade...a very cute feminine granade. hahaha. I don't know about you guys but I thought that was really funny. I don't wear this perfume everyday, but everyonce in a while I like to wear it, when I want something bold and sweet. Hope this review helped.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by sherrier

I tried this awhile ago and did not like it. I have decided to try again with some samples. Now I love it! I have since purchased a bottle. I have been wearing it this winter and it is gorgeous. I don't like heavy florals and this one is light and sweet. I even bought the lotion. Not sure what changed from the past, maybe my chemistry or maybe the one I had in the past was old. Anyway, I love wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 5:59:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new HG date night perfume!!! I've read a lot of the other reviews and I agree with some of the points others have made. However, some of those cons are pros for me.

The scent IS sickeningly sweet on first application and incredibly strong. After about 30 minutes though, it settles beautifully into something softer and very sexy. I don't think it is cheap smelling and neither do others around me (work professionally around people not afraid to tell you if they dislike your hair/makeup/perfume!)

It IS expensive but it lasts throughout the day and i use the tiniest amount. One light spray is enough for me.

It doesn't smell like flowers - pro for me! regardless of the name, florals aren't always great on me.

Every man who has smelled it on me says it's delicious. Boyfriend, friends, colleagues, relatives.

Cons..
If I spray too much it can give me a headache.
It is pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

Smells like dark chocolate and musk. A little bit lasts a long time. Which i wish all other designer fragrances would do the same. I don't really like it because it is nothing really special to me. The bottle is pretty to have. It looks like a gem. Wouldn't purchase and is overpriced for what it is.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by saphiric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Someone said this would be more appropriately named as Sugarbomb, and I agree 100%. There's absolutely nothing floral about flowerbomb. The patchouli note is candy sweet, the overall dry down reminds me a tad of lolita lempicka but less complex and more linear. Reminds me of trips to Bath and Body Works where your olfactory is bombarded with a rampage of synthetic candy sweet concoctions. It is not for me, but if you love sweet scents then you're in luck because this would probably be your favorite. Overall, this would be a great scent for those who love Pink Sugar, anything by Victoria Secret, BBW scents or teen star fragrances.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No