November 23, 2014 | 2112 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by MerMcl06

AMAZING! This colour is awesome on any skin tone! Bronze and light brown eyeliner and it stays put!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by hahaveryfunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE IT! Great color (specks of gold, copper color), long pencil ( i don't wear it everyday so i will probly last me a few years), and stays on a long time. Def. recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

WOW, I am in love!!! I usually do not wear eye pencil eyeliners, but my old and true changed their formula so I had to be out on the search. I stumbled across this on MUA and read a bunch of the reviews. I found it online for $12, so search around...It glides along right under my waterline so well and it looks like it is on my waterline. It lasted nearly the entire day without any smudging, too. Then, I think it only smudged because I was rubbing them a little. Anyways, needless to say, I am a more natural looking makeup girl and this fits what I am going for very well. It is a darker brown and looks fabulous with natural or dramatic eyes IMO. Will buy again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by evbenavides

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite and everyday wear eyeliners. I think this is my 5th pencil. I get so mad when I loss them lol. Its like a brown bronze gold color. I wear with my netural eyeshadows they pair up so well. I will probably will buy again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by cheer992

this color is too red for my almost black eyes... i returned it for stubborn brown. it's a beautiful color... just not on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by winddancer1323

LOVE this eyeliner. It is a dark bronze color- as someone else has mentioned, it is quite alike to mulch. I find it compliments my NC 42 skin and dark brown eyes well, and it is perfect for summer since black can look too harsh. I have been using this everyday since I purchased it; rim my eyes with this liner, couple coats of black mascara and I'm good to go. Lasts all day, and fades into a wonderful bronzy hazy color. Will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I got this in a swap as an evener and I was kinda excited, I love brown eyeliners. I would personally never purchase one from MAC just because I cannot justify paying that much for a single pencil. Anyhow, this is a very nice dark brown color. It did not tug or pull on my eye when applied. I actually really thought I would like this but towards the end of the day I had smudging, which I cannot stand. I guess that is due to it being a kohl. I think this works for some and not for others, but I did not take away lippies because it did not work for me. I obviously would not purchase this again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this shade. Wish I had found it sooner. Usu wear mostly blacks so turning over to bronzes was a push out of my MU comfort-zone, however this is spectacular. Most bronze tones don't define enough and their shades dont seem neutral enough. Having a warmer, olive tone with surface redness, a black was the easy choice but could look harsh. This is a great shade because it retains the softness of a gold/bronze, is deep enough to define my eyes (provided I still tightline with a black) and looks like a neutral brown with a slight ashiness against my ruddy complexion, as opposed to being too red or turning too gray as most browns do. I compared this to the Chanel Brun Cuivre, which seemed lighter and had more of a reddish. burgundy cast compared with Teddy. Great alternative to black for women who have a hard time finding softer neutrals (as I sacrifice a neutral, natural effect for softness when using plums, grays, navy's, etc instead of my black). Easy to do an understated, smoky eye with this. Would repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 3:13:00 AM More reviews by yingyingz

I love that there's a review specifically for this product and in this color Teddy. I have used this eye kohl pencil liner for 4 years, and loved it since day 1. First off, the color is great because it's brown so not too dark to give you a more natural look, and it has gold flecks that makes your eyes sort of pop. The application is so smooth, and one pencil can last you almost a year (at least for me, and I use it most days). Also it's good for the waterline as well. Although it does smudge (since it's a kohl), it isn't too messy and almost gives you a smoky effect. I have also gotten a few of my friends to become followers of this product after they used mine, and we have different skin tones. All in all, this is a good, staple product to get.

As a side note, I also like MAC's Powerpoint in Permaplum as another alternative to black eyeliner. This one doesn't smudge since it's waterproof and meant to be longer lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by HBeall

Great color and texture, but made my eyes water like crazy!! It must have some red pigment in it or something to make my eyes have a reaction. Too bad!