November 24, 2014 | 1117 users online

Body Scrubs - LUSH - Buffy the Backside Slayer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by gabimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so my knees ALWAYS get dry in both winter and summer; as well as, my elbows. This bar works so well! I stayed at a friends house one night and was not able to take a shower but this stuff kept my skin hydrated for two days! I didn't even have to reapply lotion. I also love Buffy because I usually forget to put on lotion but Buffy makes it ray to remember to put it on because you can use it in the shower. I advice everyone to buy a tin from lush or you can just use any closed container to put this bar in ecause it will melt. I've used in five times and I only put a small dent in it. I've got a long way to go!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Sheneedsacure

I don't understand why this product has so many negative reviews. I love it!! It is a great exfoliator and leaves your skin ULTRA soft. I can't imagine putting lotion on after using this. You really don't need to. I don't use it too much because it is pretty abrasive...and expensive (it runs out fast). I got the smaller bar because it was my first time sampling it. But when I'm done with this, I'll go back for the bigger one. I get a lot of ingrowns on my legs, so this is great for that. It helps those hairs come to the surface so I can remove them. The packaging is not the greatest...but it is a bar after all. I keep it in a bowl away from the shower, for fear it will melt away. However people, don't use this as a soap...use it AFTER your soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jaimebaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

mmm LOVE LOVE LOVE it. the smell is heavenly and it makes my already soft skin even softer. I feel like a baby's bum. Only thing is that I have to use it sparingly because it runs out fast!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Ctoth87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great exfoilator and has lots of moisture. I use this when i don't feel like rubbing lotion on after a shower and about 2-3 times per week. I just love how it makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. It is very abrasive so if you have sensitive skin or don't like it to be so rough then this might not be the body butter for you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice moisturizing scrub. It smells really good, and the bars last a long time if you don't store them in the shower. It's a little expensive for my taste, but overall it's a really good product. (Not as good as You Snap the Whip, though. That's my HG.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an ok product. I love the name, being a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. The scent of this is very nice. I would love to see it made into a soap without the exfoliating stuff. The exfoliating stuff in this is very harsh to the skin. I love the moisturizing part though. I find I can use this on my skin and not need any extra lotion which is great when I am in a rush. It would be great in the summer instead of wearing a heavy lotion. So I am kind of in the middle of how I feel about this. I like the scent and the moisturizing ability of the bar, but I am not that big of a fan of the exfoliating beads. They were so rough that they actually scratched up my legs with red marks. I would love to see this reformulated with something gentler to exfoliate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I bought this last week and have used it a few times. You need a container for this! I use an old clean hummus container to store it. Then tip all the water out before you put the lid back on. At first I found it a bit abrasive, but now I love it. My backside, thighs and arms look a lot smoother since using this. I do use moisturizer after, but I find it soaks in better. I have the smaller bar and still have tons left.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Winnie15

This little scrubby moisturizing bar was a little too abrasive for me. Its meant to be used in the shower.....(use it away from the direct stream of water or it'll melt really quickly....and you just massage it over damp skin...and it exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time...)
Like I already said...I found it to be too harsh for an exfoliant...and as a moisturizer...though it is moisturizing...i found that it left a greasy film on me and didn't really absorb completely...actually as afar as moisturizer is concerned I'm addicted to Jergens...and I've used it everyday for the last 11 years...and anything else I use...including Lush massage bars...are more for the relaxation/aromatherapy than the actual moisturizing.
If you happen to stop by Lush...ask them to demonstrate how it works...its the best way to figure if you'll like this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2011 11:01:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I use it on my arms and legs and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! I still apply lotion after I get out of the shower but I have really dry skin so If your skin is normal then you should be able to just use this. I did take one lippie off because it can be some what ruff on the skin. Overall it is a good product and I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the fact that i dont need a body lotion after this since its very moisturizing. i like the way it exfoliates

the only problem is that it melts fast.