Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

on 7/24/2005 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this scent. The only reason I give it four instead of five lippies is that it doesn't stay long on me. I'm not crazy about the bottle either I honestly think it's quite ugly, although I agree that it's great for travel. The scent itself is gorgeous! I love the mix of flowers and musk and the fact that its oriental touch makes it stand out from the more recent fragrances out there. I always get nice compliments when I wear this. It would definitely be an HG for me if the staying power was a bit better.

on 7/15/2005 4:07:00 PM

I adore this scent. I am almost finished with my first bottle and as a consequence all the other scents I have just sit on a shelf :) I think this has a chance to become my signature since all other perfume at this point lost it's appeal to me. lastly, at least for me this scent is suitable for any ocasion and any season. just perfect!

on 7/15/2005 1:08:00 AM

This is one of my favorites! I have been wearing this for a few years now and still LOVE it. I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. Something about it that is just sparkling and fresh! A sexy fragrance for me.

on 7/4/2005 10:25:00 PM

This smells a lot like VS Heavenly. It also has a tendency to disappear fast, just like the VS scent. I love it so much I don't mind reapplying. I prefer this because it seems to have better quality ingredients. Heavenly loses some of its notes or something, and just smells kind of generic or even cheap, after a while on my skin. This is something I've just noticed recently. But really, they smell very similar. Very warm, cozy, inviting scent. EDIT: The pepper in this has gotten kind of overwhelming to me. I have to take away two lippies for that.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this perfume! I received it from relatives overseas before it was released in the US. Guys love this scent...I'm not ugly, but not a model, and I've never attracted as many men as when I wore this perfume. I love the scent, and the attention was nice too!

on 5/15/2005 4:27:00 PM

I wore this each fall/winter for a few years and I still like it...It's very sweet, warm and feminine. I just prefer Burberry Brit now for a cool weather scent.

on 5/7/2005 11:34:00 AM

This scent grows on you. I agree with the previous reviewer about its warm and musky scent. It imparts a mature, sophisticated and definitely sexy appeal. Love the packaging (gold cylinder) and great for travel.

on 5/3/2005 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent. It's warm and musky on me. I think it's a jeans and shirt kind of scent but definetely sexy. It does remind me of Heavenly from VS but owning and comparing the 2 I like Emporio better. I do use the heavenly lotion and body mist to layer w/ the Armani. I hope they don't discontinue this one. Cool bottle too.

on 4/1/2005 4:47:00 AM

Emporio Armani She is a very girlie-smelling perfume that hasn't really got any distinctive, instantly-recognisable notes. I liked it so much that I bought the matching shower gel recently. Not a fan of the silver packaging though...it's a bit masculine which doesn't match the fragrance's feminine qualities whatsoever.

on 3/14/2005 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I only gave it a three because it doesn't last long. Other than that, its feminine and sweet.

Popular Fragrances