November 21, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Very long wearing. Very lengthening. Pretty dark/black. It is technically a 'tubing' mascara, so this stuff won't budge with makeup remover on me, but does come off with warm water (as instructed). The brush is pretty tiny, if you like that sort of thing. Package is slim - nice for travel. Not earth shattering... probably won't buy again. I'll stick to drug store for mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Good everyday mascara. Lenghtens well, not much volume. Glossy finish is nice. Separates well my opposite to sparse (tight together) lashes. My 1st bit more expensive mascara for a long time. Does not smudge. Better than my favourite "natural" one Telescopic carbon black. Search for HG continous; lenght, volume and separation in one.I have tried SO many ds mascaras with not much luck:/
Dc HR Volumatic was the bomb! Everyone thought I was wearing false lashes:) If anyone remembers Volumatic and has found a dupable one, PLEASE Pm!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: Love this now. It gives a wide awake look and although it doesn't volumise, it does give lovely separated lashes. Has not clumped at all.

I'm very fussy about mascaras as so many of them smudge and give me panda eyes. This one doesn't. It's nothing special so I use it as an everyday mascara. It does separate and lengthen my lashes, but doesn't give the false lash effect.

I find it more difficult to remove than others that just use water, so I cheat and use a bit of take the day off if it's being particularly stubborn.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by dlasky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This mascara worked for me for several months, then all of a sudden I got a bad tube. It clumped so badly, it looked like a young child had done my lashes. It also flaked terribly and left black snow under each eye! It took me forever to comb it out and get it off. I returned it, bought another tube, and it did the same thing. (I tried several applications before returning both tubes.) Before this, my only gripe was it was too difficult to remove, which is not a bad thing when you have oily eyelids and end up with raccoon eyes at the end of each day. I gave it a rating of 2 since it started off awesome and morphed into terrible. Try Maybelline's Illegal Length Fiber Extensions mascara, waterproof formula. It worked for me, but not for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by angelanggg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go-to mascara of all time. To be honest, it is not that lengthening or volumizing. It literally just blackens your lashes and make them look big. However what i like about this mascara is its unique formulation, IT DOESN'T SMUDGE!!!! ok, some people don't like it because it has to be removed by warm water, instead of regular makeup remover. But it is not that difficult at all. What i do is I let it on until finishing shower, as the hot steam has already made it softer, I just need to wipe it off with a damp cotton pad.

I got this in the baby travel size from Sasa (but i don't think it is available at their online shop) It only costs me $22 in Hong Kong dollar for a tube (less than US$3), which will last more than 2 months. As mascara will expire every 6 months, I can't think of any reason that I should go for the regular size.

btw, i quit using eye and lip makeup remover long time ago. Don't you guys feel they are too harsh on your eyes? If they remove super-water-resistant mascara and eyeliner without a fuss, I can't imagine what kind of "chemicals" or "detergents" are in that bottle and what they would do to the eye area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Disappointed because I adore the quality of Clinique and mostly everything I've tried has worked exceptionally well for me. I was hoping this mascara would look as good but last longer than Clinique "High Impact" mascara. While it does stay on a little longer... there are things about this mascara I don't like.... it clumps, it makes my top lashes pin straight and brittle, and it flakes off. So for now I'll stick with HIgh Impact for top lashes and will make use of Lash Power for the lower lashes as the thin brush works well in finding teeny tiny lashes out of hiding.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

the only thing that I mind is that it's not waterproof, everything else is perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Ymber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! I decided to give Clinique Lash Power a try, and it does exactly what I want from a mascara, in this specific order:

1) Stays put the whole day. No rubbing or smudging.
2) Lenghtens and separates lashes beautifully. No clumping.
3) Is easily removed with just warm water and does not cause irritation.

It creates a natural look, not big fat dramatic lashes, and is therefore perfect for everyday wear. (To get the picture, it gives more definition than Clinique Naturally Glossy - without the rubbing - but less than Estée Lauder DoubleWear - without the clumping).

I think I have found a new love...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

A very good long-wearing and lengthening mascara with decent curl hold on my spare, straight, short Asian lashes. I am very pleased with it! The wand is very small and thin which is perfect for my weensy lashes. I curl lashes, apply 3 coats, do the rest of my face while it dries then I hit my lashes with a curler again with a very light squeeze and a curl is set for 8 hours. No smearing or smudging after a full work day. This formula isn't volumizing, but I prefer length and curl. This might be my new HG! Also WAYYY easier to remove than my longstanding Sana waterproof curl mascara. So happy I tried this!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jcrsehy

This mascara is great! With my deep set eyes, most mascaras run like crazy on me after a few hours. Nothing is more annoying to me than having a perfect face of makeup ruined by raccoon eyes, so I've been on the hunt for long lasting mascaras that also enhance my lashes. I naturally have long, thick lashes and this mascara does a great job of making them longer and thicker without any clumping. The small wand is a bonus because you can pretty much reach every lash with out. After a long day at school or work, my mascara manages not to budge.