September 16, 2014 | 1196 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by faceofvn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wasted so much money on eyeliners that gave me raccoon eyes. Finally I bought Mac blacktract fluidline and I absolutely love it. I just wished I had bought it much sooner. It is expensive here in Australia ($32) but to me it was worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect in every way. Super easy to apply (I use a MAC slim eyeliner brush). The only product I have tried that stays put ALL day. It may seem expensive, but it will literally last you at least a year.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What can I say that already hasn't been said? Great product. When I'm looking to do super dramatic brows, I use Blacktrack. This stuff wears like iron on my oil slick of a face. My brows have lasted through rain, sweat and smudges. I also love this as an eyeliner, of course. Lasts and lasts and I haven't had problems with it drying out and becoming unusable (although, it does dry out to a degree). This can get a little flakey on my water line and irritate my eyes, so I have to be careful with how I apply.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lizhorrible

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using mac's fluidline for a few years now and i love it. a pot of it can last me easily a year. The staying power is great too. It lasts 12 hours or more on my eyes and through a nap if i prime my oily lids with UDPP. Its not runny or hard to work with so you can get perfect cat eyes. Two swipes with my eyeliner brush and i have a dark black.

The only problems i can see with it is that if you leave the lid open at all it will start to dry up fast. DO NOT FORGET TO SCREW ON THE CAP TIGHTLY. i accidentally forgot one day as i left for work and the texture is a little tougher. when it comes to the wear of it its perfect except i have a nasty habit of rubbing the inner corner of my eyes which 1, it comes of because of that or 2 it just fades from my eyes being teary or something.

i love the fluidline but not necessarily the price. Wet n wild makes a gel liner that isnt very pricy and is very comparable but the package is plastic and it tends to dry out very very fast even when the cap is on tightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I certainly did NOT expect this to stay on like it did. OMG! Over 24 hours! Not a lie! I stayed over at my boyfriend's after putting this on the first time and didn't take my makeup off that night (bad, I know.) This stayed on until I went back to my house late the next day! Even after sleeping in it! I winged it out, and I have noticed that the wing is always the first part of the eyeliner to come off with other brands, and the wing was still as strong as ever! Doesn't smudge, and dries perfectly! I didn't think I would like it this much, but I most certainly do! I recommend this to everyone! Worth it, and will keep repurchasing! PS, I applied this with my Small Angle Liner brush from Coastal Scents. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Chidders

I have been using this for a couple of months now, it is my first and only gel eyeliner so I do not have anything to really compare it too. I love this product, for me the main thing is the staying power. I do get oily lids and wear UD Primer potion but would still struggle with transfer from eyeliner pencils. I have hAd no such issues since using this gel liner, also the intensity of the black is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Mush728

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Stays on all day. I use a artists brush from craft store to apply nice thin line. Less expensive than macs brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahj0hnston

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail eyeliner! I always find myself repurchasing this. I use this on my top lash line as well as in my waterline on occasion. This eyeliner lasts ALL day with or without a primer or an eye shadow base. This eyeliner goes on fairly dark, but it is soft and not too much. I apply this with a Mac angle brush and it works magnificently. Although this is somewhat pricey ($20), it is worth it. This eyeliner lasts all day and there is a lot of product in the pot. I love the packaging, it's simple and convenient. The only problem I have with this is that it only lasts a few months and it dries out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Cracktasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The price is a bit expensive... about 20, but for a good eyeliner that lasts along time it's not so bad. The little container sucks a bit because it looks like it's a bit dried out but... there's a bunch of product!

Now for the real review... it's a nice eyeliner. It's really versatile, it looks good. I only gave it 4 lippies because after awhile... I find the liner seems to smudge. But it's not the liners fault because I am even using urban decay primer which makes anything stay! It doesn't matter what liner I use, they ALL come off on me for some reason. But this one seems to work the best for me. I find it doesn't come of really though if I put on a bunch of black eyeshadow and stuff for when I go out. But if you are debating to buy this or not, go for it! I would definately buy this one again then any other.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by lilyeffigy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG. I am flabbergasted that Estee Lauder manufactures MAC fluidlines and Bobbi Brown gel eyeliners, yet there is such a difference in quality.
If you want barely visible coverage, or a more grey tone, try Bobbi Brown. Or, save your cash, buy MAC Blacktrack, and use less of it.
I have sensitive eyes (I can't even use paint pots without another base under them or I get a terrible allergic reaction) but I wear this on my waterline daily.