September 1, 2014 | 1968 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by ellfabric

I bought this in the tub version (couldn't find the tube in my local drugstore) and I really love it! It smells wonderful and it really cleans out my pores. I've read a lot of reviews about its rough texture before I bought this so I use a really light hand when exfoliating my face with this product and only use 1-2 times a week. My skin seems to absorb my serum and moisturizer better after I use this scrub. Overall, it is affordable and it works!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Alice1204

Only started using this product a couple days ago and I'm already seeing a reduction in my blackheads and pore sizes! Yay! I have combination, somewhat acne prone skin and this has been amazing in such a short time! It's helping to kill any red blemishes I had previously and hasn't given me any new ones! Some of my blackheads have disappeared and others are much smaller! I'll do a review once I've been using this for a little while longer, but so far I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Aglbakker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So My mum bought me this along with the fresh skin scrub. And I just love it! I use it every other day and my face feel so clean. I have a lot of black heads and I feel like it has minimize it so much I just love love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by missress

i've finished 2 boxes of this product. i used as a daily cleanser because it's a little bit rough to remove with water when it gets dry on your face.
it works perfect, no acne, no blackhead; it makes my skin smooth and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by orisitjustfantasy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This facial scrub is wonderful. After just the first morning I used it it managed to clean up my black head filled face. The bead size is perfect because it actually scrubs. If you have a "sensitive face" then just scrub a little softer.

It also smells delicious! After buying this the first time I bought St. Ives body scrub and lotion too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Monkey987

Loved the new design of this product and it caught my attention while shopping for a new exfoliator.
St. Ives is a new brand I have never heard of before but since using this product I will be looking into more products of theres.
I exfoliate about 3-4 times a week and I use this product after my cleanser.
I love the smell of apricots in the morning and it brightens up my skin. I have noticed a difference in the size of my blackheads espiecally around my chin.
I would definately buy this again for my blackheads as it controls them and gets rid of them better than any product I have used

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

This is my HG scrubs. Smell good, my skin feel smooth after use this. I just bough it 2-3 days ago so cant say much. Some people feel a little bit tight after use but I already have combination skin so I dont find it. It's cheap and can find at any store

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I used this product a long time ago and now i'm finally back using it again. I don't know why i ever stopped. It's a great exfoliator for acne prone skin, or any skin for that matter. Exfoliating is very very important and everyone should be doing it! Your skin needs to breathe, and the only way it can do that is by getting rid of dead skin cells. For 4$ there is no excuse! I've heard some people don't like the size of the beads, but i have no problem with them. If your skin is sensitive, just don't scrub very hard!
This is an amazing product, and the price is just awesome!
HG!!
Also, if you need a good moisturizer, try the St ives timless skin collagen facial moisturizer! It's really great and Dr. Oz thinks so too! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by JCFantasy23

This is my go-to product for skin cleansing. To me there is no point to shop for anything else. The first night I put this on my skin, it felt moist and soft after the bath, and the next morning the breakouts I had on my skin for months on my right jaw and left cheek were tiny and almost completely gone. This clears my skin up like nothing else I have used, the price is amazing, it feels great going on, never dries me out at all and leaves the skin feeling softer. I swear by this product. For me it works miracles. Have combination skin that leans on the dry side, and breaks out easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by chocolateandshoes25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lot of people wouldn't recommend this because "it's too harsh" or "the scrub thingys are too big" but I didn't find a problem with that at all. If you have sensitive skin, this is definitely a big no-no. You just have to be super careful with this, I tried using it every other day and scratched my face twice. Add more water then you normally would, scrub gently and this will work wonders for you! The price is also very good ( I mean 3$?!)!