August 31, 2014 | 1665 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by glitterandsparkles42

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin and it makes my skin feel really greasy when I put it on :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I like to use this cream in the winter on my legs after I shave. It is a heavy duty moisturizer and does not sink in fast. It has a white cast, and for those 2 reasons, I would not use in the AM, summer, or on my face. But it is a cheap drugstore moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is cheap and effective.

It is a great product for winter especially when you get those areas that are so dry they hurt. You can even use it under your eyes. This is very thick, yet It has never broken me out (even though the ingredients seem like they would be comedogenic and I have been under a derm's care for acne for years. It is so readily available so that is a huge bonus.

The only down side I can say is that it comes in a pan you have to dip your finger in, which is not the most hygenic dispenser I can think of. It also does have a light scent which does not bother me but might annoy someone who is sensitive to such things.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by kassbognot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CREME! It's so thick but makes my skin super soft and supple. It's an amazing drugstore creme. I use this most on my face because I tend to get dry and flaky patches around my nose and under my inner brows... It's a life saver!! Oh and this is a great eye makeup remover! REALLY WORKS. DEFINITELY REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best drugstore body cream. Usually I only use Origins Ginger Souffle or The Body Shop Shea Body Butter. But because these products are quite expensive when u use them daily, I tried to find an alternative. I found a review of the Nivea body cream on Beautylish and decided to give it a try. I Love it! The fragrance is very clean, which is great fresh out of the shower. I will purchase this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge Designer Skin Care Buyer but a friend introduced me to this Drugstore Brand & I LOVE it. You have to let the cream soak into the skin, so I do wear it around the house or at night like a "mask". MY skin is so soft after each use. I never wear under make up as it is too greasy but for the price, I can't beat how balanced & soft my skin is after I do an application.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this blue pot is a classic because it works! cheap, long lasting and gorgeous smell!! have used this time and time again! love, a real gem of a product!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by jessporter1

After reading reviews by other sensitive skinned girls, I was confident when buying this that it would be okay for my skin too... Boy was I wrong! Within about 30 seconds of applying this to my legs, I broke out in a very painful rash...so just a warning to any ultra sensitive people like me, spot test first!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by MechanicalModel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my staples, I LOVE this! I have dry skin which in winter becomes even worse, and this saves me over and over again!
I use it on both my body and my face and even though it's very "fat" it sinks into my skin really fast. And the smell is heavenly! It smells really nice but it's not too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have heard a lot of raves about the German Nivea cream. Unfortunately, I could only get my hands on the 99 cent compact sold in Target. But this was a stellar purchase. The cream is super moisturizing and easily to carry in your pocket or purse. I was worried that the thickness would give me acne breakouts, if used on the face. No fears, it makes my skin luminous!

Overall, I highly recommend this product. I will be buying the larger size German version to use under my make up in place of a primer. This is both cheaper and better for my skin than any primer. A little bit goes a long way :)