January 27, 2015 | 1635 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Wendzii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product, earlier last year, and the first time i applied it, i hated it. I dont think I knew much about how to apply lipstick very well at the time. And because of that, I kept this with my other lipsticks which i dislike. And never used it again.

But today, i re-discovered it, and i dabbed it on my lips, and it doesnt wash me out like before, it just looks so pretty. And when I use the dabbing technique, my lip color still shines through. The reason I gave this 4 stars is because, it is a little hard to wear. But that is normal for a nude lipstick (:

The price is high, for a lipstick, but its ... quite ...reasonable.

Overall, I would buy this lipstick again, because,it covers the un-even color on my lips, and makes it look flawless without even trying, if you know what it mean :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:07:00 AM More reviews by bubbalinax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Firstly, I WOULDN'T recommened this product to anyone who is tanned/olive skinned because IT WILL DRAIN THE COLOUR FROM YOUR FACE - because it is so light.

The consistancy and texture is good, but I do find Mac lipsticks overpriced...

However, if you are looking for an ideal nude (very nude) lipstick this will do!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

I love this colour! After I tried on creme d'nude, which isn't flattering on me, in my opinion, I tried out Myth, knowing this is pretty popular too. To me, this is VERY pigmented, well more pigmented than creme d'nude. People have said it dries out their lips, but my lips seem to be fine, I guess it depends on the chemistry of your lips? I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Myth looks dreadful on me whether I'm my natural NC20 skintone or a tanned NC35/37. I have yellow tones and it washes me out, is very drying on my lips, is an unflattering milky white peachy pink colour. It's good for cancelling out pigmentation before putting another lipstick ontop but I don't really like doing that as Myth turns my lips into a flakey hot mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sugarbombed

This lipstick is more drying than MAC's other lipsticks, and gives me that dreaded 'dead' look. However, I do like it underneath other lip colors as a base (it does a good job of creating a 'blank canvas' for other lipsticks)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Selina_c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i LOVE this lipstick. it's my go-to colour, it always looks good and it's not too nude, so you don't look like a corpse when you wear it. i'd definitely repurchase this, will probably have to soon as i've used it so much :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by tanaddict21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best Lipstick in the world !! The colour is just beautiful, some people think its pricey for a lipstick but i woulld happily pay double for it, its that good ! People have been saying it dries your lips out but i dont think it does its just if your lips are already a bit dry this makes them look 10 times worse so make sure you have smooth moisturised lips before applying it. If you find the colour is too white i reccomend applying a clear or pale pink lipgloss over it and youl love it. I will never buy another lipstick again after discovering myth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Nikkitorres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Like mac Myth lipstick, Alot of people have said it is drying and i go agree but with a good primer i think it works well, nw 20/25 and i think it dose look good with my skin tone without looking like i just have white lipstick on, I Dont really smell anything to the lipstick at all.

I Do recommend putting it in a draw/cold place cause it DOSE melt easy, I will Get this lipstick again cause i do think it is a perfect nude colour and dose look good on most people.It is expensive but a little bit gose along way

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best pure nude lipstick that actually works and shows up on my very pigments lips. Yes, some people say this looks like concealer, but I actually like the way it looks. This formula works great to really be opaque on my lips. So many other lipsticks that are supposed to be a nude color just look sheer on my lips, such as Innocence Beware from the VV collection. If this is just to nude for you, put a lip gloss over it & it will look beautiful. I would recommend testing this one out at MAC if you have the chance & if you are looking for a true nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

best nude lipstick i've tried! i've been buying this lipstick for the past four years, and have only had one complaint. the formula is fantastic and it looks so good with a smoky eye or a neon eye. the one complaint that i have is that being so pale, and having strong yellow undertones, this lipstick looks too peachy on me. i'd really recommend this to makeup lovers with more tanned, olive or darker complexions. it's such a great lipstick and such a beautiful colour. just not for me, so next i'm going to try MAC Fleshpot lipstick.