August 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Satin Lipstick - Myth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by tanaddict21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best Lipstick in the world !! The colour is just beautiful, some people think its pricey for a lipstick but i woulld happily pay double for it, its that good ! People have been saying it dries your lips out but i dont think it does its just if your lips are already a bit dry this makes them look 10 times worse so make sure you have smooth moisturised lips before applying it. If you find the colour is too white i reccomend applying a clear or pale pink lipgloss over it and youl love it. I will never buy another lipstick again after discovering myth

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Nikkitorres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Like mac Myth lipstick, Alot of people have said it is drying and i go agree but with a good primer i think it works well, nw 20/25 and i think it dose look good with my skin tone without looking like i just have white lipstick on, I Dont really smell anything to the lipstick at all.

I Do recommend putting it in a draw/cold place cause it DOSE melt easy, I will Get this lipstick again cause i do think it is a perfect nude colour and dose look good on most people.It is expensive but a little bit gose along way

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Jdazzler15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the best pure nude lipstick that actually works and shows up on my very pigments lips. Yes, some people say this looks like concealer, but I actually like the way it looks. This formula works great to really be opaque on my lips. So many other lipsticks that are supposed to be a nude color just look sheer on my lips, such as Innocence Beware from the VV collection. If this is just to nude for you, put a lip gloss over it & it will look beautiful. I would recommend testing this one out at MAC if you have the chance & if you are looking for a true nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

best nude lipstick i've tried! i've been buying this lipstick for the past four years, and have only had one complaint. the formula is fantastic and it looks so good with a smoky eye or a neon eye. the one complaint that i have is that being so pale, and having strong yellow undertones, this lipstick looks too peachy on me. i'd really recommend this to makeup lovers with more tanned, olive or darker complexions. it's such a great lipstick and such a beautiful colour. just not for me, so next i'm going to try MAC Fleshpot lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by verdadero

Try this if you are fair-medium to tan and your LIPS are on the PALEr side. This colour is more about the natural lip colour rather than the skin tone.
If your skin is too pale and so are your lips you'll get washed out.
If your skin is between fair-medium to tan but lips are dark, the colour will turn purplish/ grayish...
Like most Mac lipsticks, this is also drying. I wish Clinique made this colour in their buttery formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The colour of this a very pinkish beige, it IS a perfect nude colour for a fair skintone.

however, this lipstick (and all of the satins) are much too drying for me and my lips =/

I love the pay off and everything but it's simply not worth it to me when mac has other amazing finishes!! (cremesheens, lustres, even frosts!!)

I would recommend creme d'nude as apposed to this shade!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by tiamoe1

This is my go-to nude lippy when doing my smokey eye, it matches perfectly w/ my NC35 skin tone... I use MAC's prrrr lipglass over it being that it is a satin finish&can be drying to the lips, but overall i`m glad i purchased this item=)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by xomegs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this lipstick but I am very pale and it looks kind of weird on me and makes me look dead. Some times I can pull it off but it really depends on what im wearing. It looks way better on me in the summer when I'm a bit tanner, but I am so fair it is really hard. I wouldnt repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Ctoth87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic nude color! Goes with everything, but you need to make sure your lips are in good condition. This color shows any imperfections. Top it with any lip gloss for a finished look everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by emer1451

Hands down favorite lipstick. Absolutely love it. A great dupe is Apple Blossom by Natural Collection.