October 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 11:45:00 PM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. I think it's pretty pigmented and moisturizing and the staying power is pretty good. My all time favorite concealer is the maybelline fit me one but this one is definitely the runner up!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by moderndino

Made me break out and I do not have acne prone skin at all. not great coverage and thing consistency. nice color selection though.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dilayla

I absolutely love this concealer. I have tried many concealers that exist on the market, from A-Z, like Armani, Bobbi Brown, Estee lauder, YsL, Mac, Maybelline, Collistar, Clinique, Smashbox, Dior etc.

But this concealer surpasses all of them. The consistency is very smooth and you can blend it easily. The most important thing is, that it doesn't settle into fine lines and it doesn't dry out your eye area.

The corevage is very good and you can put 2 or 3 layers on without looking unnatural. For me the best concealer so far. Unfortunately no colour matches my NC 30 skintone. If loeral would enlarge the colour range, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

I love love love the consistency and couldn't find a concealer with the same consistency yet. If the colour matched my skintone, loreal true match concealer would be my HG.

What a pity!

*I'm from Germany so I'm sorry for my English* :-)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by haillepie

This concealer has an awesome range of shade and tones, as well as its very bendable. the problem is it literally blends into non-existence. After less than an hour it is completely gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by caileydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

At first, this was a product that didn't "wow" me, so I just tucked it away in my makeup drawer. Recently, I pulled it back out, and used it in a different way of application. I applied it to the area I needed to conceal, and I used my stippling brush to blend it out, and I must say, I will probably be getting another when I run out! It doesn't do really well under my eyes though.. I'm still on the hunt for a good under-eye concealer that doesn't dry my skin out. I have this in Fair/Light W1-2-3 and it's a perfect match to my skin - something I always have a problem finding in foundations, concealers, and powders.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by mizzcremedelacreme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this product when I was very new to make up. Like I literally had to ask my friend how to apply liquid foundation and powder and everything lol Two years later I have learned so much and have also learned about the awesomeness of many other products which leads me to conclude that this product was a total fail. The color matched me nicely, it had an ok consistency, and the packaging with the little brush inside is cool but this concealer has no staying power. It wears off fairly quickly. I have acne scars so I need my concealer not do that lol It was a good product for me to use starting out using make up but now that I know there is much better out there I will def. find something else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have c6-7-8. It's ok. I use to cover undereye circles. It's not really my color. It's too light, but I make it work. Kind of gives a brightening effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

It's a good under eye concealer, but it doesn't cover acne very well. I would buy it again though as I don't have much to cover up.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by prissybliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just like the foundation, this goes on sheer and couldn't conceal to save its life! If you are looking for full coverage, forget about this product and it's foundation as well. It streaks and building it up will have you looking VERY CAKEY and it creases almost instantly even with a setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Cheeseandrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had to replace my Maybeline mineral powder concealer since it was discontinued and after much searching I settled on this one and I'm very happy with my choice. It's very smooth and blendable, offers great natural coverage and is very affordable. I love it and hope they never discontinue it!