July 28, 2014 | 2081 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

this lipgloss is great. It goes great over a lipstick or just alone its super shiny and great for a night look ! One of my favourites from MAC

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lmb31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best lipgloss I have ever had. It is a bit sticky though and like all tube lip glosses, some always comes out the sides when you screw the cap/brush back in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gloss. I actually hated it the first time I put it on, and basically forgot about it for a couple of months after that. However, I decided to give it a whirl last night, and I am regretting every day of the past couple of months that I haven't worn it! It's fantastic. At first I thought it was waaay too frosty, but after about 2 minutes, after settling in, it is just plain awesome. A hint of frost, a lot of gloss, greaaat color. Yeah. This may become my go-to gloss every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A must have for sure. Prrr is MAC's "universally complimenting" product. But on the contrary, it won't suit all ;< On me, this comes out just an eensy bit too peachy, though with a light application of a light pink lipstick underneath, it's perfect. I also like to use a dab of clear lipglass over this, just to add a super glossy effect. It's either too pink, too peachy, or too brown, definitely test this one out before you buy because it could go any which way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kisadaniels

this product is great for any look. I had already been through 3 tubes already and i love it. The pink is not to bright but it will make people's heads turn.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by piggy68

tHIS IS ALSO A MUST HAVE IN MY MAKEUP BAG! i have been using this color since i was 17 years old and all I do is recyle my batch of used 6 lipglass just for another one =p lol. i love this stuff! the pink is very pinky and metallic. goes good when im wearing a little bit of eyeliner or when im all sassed up for a girls night out! loves it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is a frosted nude pink. I love how it tones down my pigmented lips. It looks too frosted right when I put it on, but after a few minutes, it sets to a very nice nude plump finish without super glossy shine.... if that makes sense. It looks very pretty with strong eye makeup. It's sticky, thick, and long-lasting like other MAC lipglasses. I bought this a few years ago when i read that it's paris hilton's favorite and also MAC's most popular gloss. I repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this isn't too flattering on me. It's a very pretty peach frost gloss, but it washed me out. I think I might be too cool toned too look good in this. I wouldn't repurchase but I would imagine that this would look great on warmer toned ladies, especially those with darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by criz46

The texture reminds me of MAC's lip lacquer. I like the color but prefer nymphette because its sheerer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by glitternglitzy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty MAC gloss color! I think if I had to pick one that is my favorite, this would be in the top 3. Such a fresh pink/peach color that looks pretty on it's own. I'm not really a big fan of MAC glosses as I find they're too sticky but I make an exception for this lovely and flattering color. Fresh and pretty!