October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 1:20:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first Lipglass. My lips are very pigmented and this tones them down a little and makes them a pretty pinky-peachy-nude. This is also my first frosty lipgloss, all of my others are creme or glittery. I didn't think I could pull the frost off with my skin tone (NW20) but after a few minutes it looks less frosty and is just gorgeous. If you want sexy, juicy looking lips then this would be the color. I put on a tiny bit of MAC Lip Conditioner before this to keep it from being overly sticky. The staying power is fairly good but you do have to be wary of the dry white ring that can build up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by mariaterzian

this lipgloss is great. It goes great over a lipstick or just alone its super shiny and great for a night look ! One of my favourites from MAC

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lmb31

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best lipgloss I have ever had. It is a bit sticky though and like all tube lip glosses, some always comes out the sides when you screw the cap/brush back in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2009 3:52:00 AM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this gloss. I actually hated it the first time I put it on, and basically forgot about it for a couple of months after that. However, I decided to give it a whirl last night, and I am regretting every day of the past couple of months that I haven't worn it! It's fantastic. At first I thought it was waaay too frosty, but after about 2 minutes, after settling in, it is just plain awesome. A hint of frost, a lot of gloss, greaaat color. Yeah. This may become my go-to gloss every day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A must have for sure. Prrr is MAC's "universally complimenting" product. But on the contrary, it won't suit all ;< On me, this comes out just an eensy bit too peachy, though with a light application of a light pink lipstick underneath, it's perfect. I also like to use a dab of clear lipglass over this, just to add a super glossy effect. It's either too pink, too peachy, or too brown, definitely test this one out before you buy because it could go any which way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kisadaniels

this product is great for any look. I had already been through 3 tubes already and i love it. The pink is not to bright but it will make people's heads turn.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by piggy68

tHIS IS ALSO A MUST HAVE IN MY MAKEUP BAG! i have been using this color since i was 17 years old and all I do is recyle my batch of used 6 lipglass just for another one =p lol. i love this stuff! the pink is very pinky and metallic. goes good when im wearing a little bit of eyeliner or when im all sassed up for a girls night out! loves it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MakeUp4Fun

This is a frosted nude pink. I love how it tones down my pigmented lips. It looks too frosted right when I put it on, but after a few minutes, it sets to a very nice nude plump finish without super glossy shine.... if that makes sense. It looks very pretty with strong eye makeup. It's sticky, thick, and long-lasting like other MAC lipglasses. I bought this a few years ago when i read that it's paris hilton's favorite and also MAC's most popular gloss. I repurchased many times.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Unfortunately this isn't too flattering on me. It's a very pretty peach frost gloss, but it washed me out. I think I might be too cool toned too look good in this. I wouldn't repurchase but I would imagine that this would look great on warmer toned ladies, especially those with darker skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by criz46

The texture reminds me of MAC's lip lacquer. I like the color but prefer nymphette because its sheerer