August 28, 2014 | 981 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jaybird2405

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so excited for this eyeliner. I thought would have to scrub it off... Nope it comes off all on its own. How sweet right? No. I will admit I have this problem with all eyeliners, but for paying this much I expect wizard tears in the formula that make it stay.... Not the exact same formula as L'Oreal. Bobbi Brown... You let me down.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:00:00 AM More reviews by skypine

I have very oily eyelids, so this product does not really stay on. Usually around 3:00 p.m. the eyeliner starts smudging and I will turn into a panda. Quite embarrassng. Instead, I discover something called a gel eyeliner pen produced by a Taiwanese brand, Solone. Cost only 10% of BB gel liner, Solone one really stays on for 10 hours and more! No smudge, no fuss. Since I discover that, sorry Bobbi, won't buy yours again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lovewithoutlimits

It is so creamy! I love the wide colour selection and the uniqueness of every colour. The lasting power isn't the absolute best, there's a little bit of smuging throughout the day but if you put a good primer underneath it stays all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by connieconnie

I know a lot of people says this will last for a long time, but it does smudge a little bit on my eyes....
This is the very first eyeline I bought and I still loving it (even it smudges just a little bit...) I use the BB eyeline brush and it is easy to use and really makes my eyes stand out!
Not very pricy since you could use this for a very long time, I will recommand using an angle eyeliner brush if you want to create a sharp line, I found it is hard to do that using the BB eyeliner brush...

I would recommand this and keep buying~

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these little pots; one in espresso and the other in violet. I've had both for a year now! I absolutely LOVE the espresso ink pot. It's a lovely rich colour and it lasts all day. I pretty much use this every day and I still have half a pot left. The gel in the pot is still totally useable and the same consitency as when I purchased it.

The violet ink, on the other hand, is not so great. It, too, is the same consistency as when I bought it and that's not a good thing (I bought both at the Bobbi Brown counter at Nordstrom's at the same time). It has never gone on smooth and feels dry. It has a little bit of sparkle and bits of sparkle and purple always land in my eye or below my bottom lashes. The line is always faded and I have to waste a lot of product getting it right. It pretty much is a horrible product and it has never worked as well as the espresso. My theory is that the sparkles dry it out. I am pretty careful to make sure the lids are on so it doesn't dry out. I even put the lid on when I am lining my eyes and the open it to get more liner for my next eye, if needed.

If I had only bought the violet I would never have purchased the espresso. If I ever decide to buy another colour, I'm buying it from Sephora so I can take it back if I'm not happy. The product is way too expensive to only work one time. So, yes, I would buy the unsparkly brown in a heartbeat, but I would say no to anything that has a bit of sparkle in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by steph8820

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

best gel eyeliner i ever used...dont waste money on trying something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by hannahm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really love this eye liner, it's a really intense black and I find it just glides on so effortlessly. Not only is this good for the upper lash line but is also great for the water line, an added bonus! The colour selection is gorgeous and I'm eager to get my hands on some more :) The only reason I dropped a lippy was because I found it can dry out before I've managed to use the whole product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by clemon

My long search for long wearing, non-transfer, easy to apply eye liner led me to this Bobbi Brown eye liner. But sadly, the search doesn't stop here. Yes, it is easy to apply. Yes, it is long wearing. But no, it is most definitely NOT non-transfer. It went on everywhere on my lower lash line with in a couple hours of wear...and i got into the habit of carrying around a small bottle of makeup remover and couple of q-tips to get rid of them from time to time. Not the most ideal situation. But I know that it works wonders with my friends so it's probably just me. Nonetheless, not gonna repurchase...still wondering what i would do with rest of it...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i LIVE for bobbi's gel eyeliners. theyre high quality, pigment stays true, last forever on the lids, blendable/spreadable, and they last forever. what more could you ask for?! kinda pricey but theyre worth it, IMO. i have the jet black color and the shimmery brown one, forgot the names now. the makeup salesperson will try to get you to buy the accompanying brush, and i did - but i really love it and i think they work well together.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Mrsriah

Its ok u r just paying for the name. Mine dried out within a week