December 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by anneok

After 20 years of trying to find a product to tame my coarse, thick hair, I finally have it. I just tried Biosilk for the first time and I'll never again go without. I finally have the smooth, manageable hair I want. :) Worth the price. Definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by angbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I keep coming back to this product.I have tried argan oil ("Moroccan"), macadamian oil, etc...and this one gives about the same results for a lot less money per ounce. You can use it on wet or dry hair and even skin. It smells great and it doesn't weigh down your hair. Works great before you flat iron and for touch ups during the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by teezee46

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

having a cabinet-full of expensive hair products, i came back to biosilk therapy for my curly, color-treated, auburn hair. after washing and conditioning, i flat-iron and follow with a tiny drop of biosilk, focusing on my ends. it works. and so do the compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot. It works very well and doesn't weigh down my hair. Most hair products I tend to avoid because they leave my hair all chunky and gross but this works exceptionally well. A bit pricey but not unexpected. You get what you pay for. It doesn't do much for styling but it gives it a healthy shine after using heat tools. A little dime sized amount is enough, if it's more than that it can get a little oily looking. I personally like it and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by NativeNewyorker

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A former hairdresser started using this hair product on me in the late 1990's. It was one of the best things she ever did. My hair tends to do funky things with product. But this product is like magic on my hair!

I love the light consistency of this product. Unlike so many other hair care products, this one is not grease at all. Some products tend to make my hair go limp and strip the body. With this product, my hair has all its wonderful body. There is no greasy feeling at all. After I get out of the shower, I just squeeze out the excess water from my hair, then pull it to the side and rub no more than a dime or nickel sized amount of product on the lower half. You really don't need much product at all. That's another thing I love. Even a small bottle of this will last me a really long time.

I always set my hair in big velcro rollers, since I don't have anywhere near the blow drying technique to master my wavy, curly, sometimes frizzy hair. Then after a few hours I take out the rollers one by one and blow dry each section. At the end I go over my whole head to make sure it's all dry and then put my hair up in a ponytail. This product gives me shine and protects against frizz, but most important of all - it leaves my hair feeling like real hair.

I have had too many products used on my by hairdressers over the years that have given me static, made my hair greasy and heavy or stripped it of volume. That's why I have stayed with this product for so many years. It has never failed me. I will stick with this for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:19:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This product is all around amazing. I love the smell, the bottle shape, and of course, what it does to my hair! I also use it on my skin and my legs after shaving. About ten to 15 minutes after I've applied it to my hair, it becomes bouncy, tamed, and free of frizzies! My hair definitely has a mind of its own when it comes to manageability, but this stuff tames my tresses everytime!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:08:00 AM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

holy grail product! i have tried a million different hair serums but the biosilk trumps everything. i always find myself reaching for this product. it smells amazing and has so many different functions. usually i like to rub this into the ends of my hair, it leaves my split ends looking shiny and healthy and wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 5 years now and just recently repurchased it again at Target for $30 for a 12 oz silk bottle with 12 oz shampoo and conditioner. It's a bit pricey, but one bottle seriously lasts me about 3 years. I have course asian hair and whenever i use this product, it makes my hair silky soft and eliminates the frizz. I LOVE IT and recommend it to everyone. It smells great too!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by amary18

This is my favourite hair serum. I received it as a gift and was able to finish it in a year. I was disappointed to learn that it costs $30 for a bottle (so I have not repurchased). Instead I have been using what I think is the "dupe" --Proclaim, which works just as good and costs a fraction of the price (and has lasted me YEARS)!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my "holy grail" hair product. I have straight, thin hair that tangles very easily and this product is a life saver for me. After I get out of the shower I ring out the excess water from my hair and put about a quarter-sized amount of the product on my palms and then work it into the ends of my hair. I then put my hair into a towel and let it air dry before brushing it out. This has greatly improved the health of my hair and also its appearance and texture (it is much less frizzy and much more soft). Since you don't need to use very much product, a bottle will last you a long time. I have had my 150 mL bottle for almost a year now and there is still like 30% of the product left. Also, my boyfriend always comments on the good scent it leaves in my hair ; )