October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sbucha004

I love this mascara! It's definitely more for everyday than for special occasion use, because it made my lashes look only slightly longer and fuller than normal. It did hold a curl after I used my Shu Uemura curler, and I love it because it doesn't smudge or flake at all. I have a lot of problems finding eyeliners and mascaras that don't smudge because I guess my eye area is kind of oily? Most things smudge and rub off, but this mascara stays put. When I go out at night, I sometimes use a more volumizing formula and layer this one on top to try to get it to smudge less. It's my favorite for everyday use!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2008 4:24:00 PM More reviews by arcticmel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This definately did nothing for my lashes. There were a couple strands of lash that looked longer, but the rest looked as if I wasn't wearing any mascara. It doesn't even help with darkening your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2008 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Masaishin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This gives the appearance of longer & thicker lashes (close to looking like semi fake lashes).

The only (big) problem is that it dries fast & makes your eyelashes stick to each other causing spider vein lashes or pointy, uneven lashes. The only way to prevent this is to QUICKLY comb through lashes before the mascara dries (which is pretty darn fast :/ ) so as to separate them. If you are not fast enough, the lashes will be too sticky to comb through (I sometimes use a thin metal pin at this stage if I am desperate).

Not recommended for people who do not have extra time when applying make up.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by omfgitslisa

This product did nothing for me. Didn't hold a curl or give me any length or volume. It was a waste of money for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2008 6:05:00 AM More reviews by _Sidhe_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find this mascara below average. It gives a little more length (not mutch). It tries to give more volume, but it makes my lashes stick together instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 2:45:00 AM More reviews by czarinamanzo

i love this mascara, it coats each eyelashes and it doesn't smudge.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by slb74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff sucks....that's all!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 1:21:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

This is great mascara. It doesn't run, smudge, fade or clump. Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. This provides lengthening, but too much volume. All in all I like this mascara and would definitely buy it again. The best part is that you can wear it all day or night without having to worry about wiping the underneath of your eyes. That is a nice feature to have compared to spending $25.00 on Fresh SuperNova's mascara and it smeared all over my face. If you are looking for a simple everyday mascara try this-you won't be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by ohboy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Average; good for everyday use, for defining the lashes I have. Pro is it doesn't smudge and give me racoon eyes. The search for a great mascara continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 7:26:00 PM More reviews by trevor97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It is the only one that actually makes my lashes longer - almost looks like fake eyelashes - which is what I wanted!