Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Unstoppable Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

3.1

This definately did nothing for my lashes. There were a couple strands of lash that looked longer, but the rest looked as if I wasn't wearing any mascara. It doesn't even help with darkening your lashes.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gives the appearance of longer & thicker lashes (close to looking like semi fake lashes).

The only (big) problem is that it dries fast & makes your eyelashes stick to each other causing spider vein lashes or pointy, uneven lashes. The only way to prevent this is to QUICKLY comb through lashes before the mascara dries (which is pretty darn fast :/ ) so as to separate them. If you are not fast enough, the lashes will be too sticky to comb through (I sometimes use a thin metal pin at this stage if I am desperate).

Not recommended for people who do not have extra time when applying make up.

This product did nothing for me. Didn't hold a curl or give me any length or volume. It was a waste of money for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I find this mascara below average. It gives a little more length (not mutch). It tries to give more volume, but it makes my lashes stick together instead.

i love this mascara, it coats each eyelashes and it doesn't smudge.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff sucks....that's all!

This is great mascara. It doesn't run, smudge, fade or clump. Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. This provides lengthening, but too much volume. All in all I like this mascara and would definitely buy it again. The best part is that you can wear it all day or night without having to worry about wiping the underneath of your eyes. That is a nice feature to have compared to spending $25.00 on Fresh SuperNova's mascara and it smeared all over my face. If you are looking for a simple everyday mascara try this-you won't be disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Average; good for everyday use, for defining the lashes I have. Pro is it doesn't smudge and give me racoon eyes. The search for a great mascara continues.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara. It is the only one that actually makes my lashes longer - almost looks like fake eyelashes - which is what I wanted!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've tried both high-end department store mascaras and the cheapest you can get at discount/drug stores. I keep coming back to this one because I've found none that are better at giving me the great length that this one does. It stays on and doesn't smear at the end of the day. I do find that after a month or two it starts losing its great lengthening ability, but that's okay as it is so cheap, and for hygiene reasons I like to replace my mascara often. Walgreens, CVS and Ulta often have it BOGO free and Maybelline often has dollar off coupons, or I use the $3.50 off coupon at Ulta so I have gotten this for 2-3 dollars which can't be beat. Give this one a try if you haven't before. Unless or until something better comes along, this is my HG mascara.

Popular Mascaras