MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Porcelain Pink

4.2

on 2/3/2007 8:42:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

The color of this is so pretty!! It doesnt really show up on me even with several coats but I plan on keeping it and working with it with different brushes.

on 12/20/2006 9:30:00 PM

I use Porcelain Pink almost everyday. I feel naked without it. Its not too bright nor colorless. It just warms up my face with a bit of shimmer and color. Its perfect for days i dont want to look natural, not too made up... which is pretty much everday! =) Sometimes i apply shooting star on top of porcelain if i want a bit more color. I love it! i hope i never run out!

on 12/4/2006 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I first swapped for this from a lovely MUAer I thought it would be too light for me and never show up on FFF pushing MMM me. But then I saw it outside on my skin and it was gorgeous...very subtle, but very pretty. *Then* I had the brilliant idea to put it lightly over my favorite cream blush (La Prairie Peach Glow) and it was spectacular. I then tried it on top of La Prairie Honey Glow and once again, it was fabulous. Over Sue Devitt's Sunkissed Gold Coast it was also beautiful. In short, PP is a very versatile little MSF and I am wishing that either it is re-released or that I am fortunate enough to swap for a back-up at some point. Respectfully submitted, colormepink

on 11/25/2006 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Porcelain Pink has such a pretty finish and is perfect for those over 20 who want a glow without too much shimmer. I love using this to highlight my cheekbones and my brow bone. As light as this looks in the container, it's actually very gorgeous on darker skin. I'm about a MAC NW 47 and it looks great on my skin.

This is a really pretty product. I was worried that it wouldn’t turn up on my GGG skin, however after layering it on top of a gel blush it looks BEAUTIFUL. It’s so huge that it will last a while (therfore making the backup I have unnecassary).

on 11/18/2006 4:29:00 PM

Did not show up on my NC15-20 skintone. Definitely not for paler skintones =(, it just looked absolutely invisible. Oh well, stereo rose is what i *hoped* this would be =)

on 11/1/2006 11:01:00 PM

I managed to get this at a discount online cosmetic store based in Australia. I use my MAC 187 brush (HG brush) to apply this and it gives a very pretty subtle pink golden sheen across my cheeks. I find the pink shows up better if I apply it over bronzer. I use this on days when I want a subtle look because as a blush it is very very subtle. The only con is that it makes my pores look bigger, I've never had any other product (other than MSF) do that and my pores aren't even that big! I doubt I will need to repurchase since I only lightly swirl over the HUGE pan that it came in.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product to the nth power! Just a tip, using this with a 187 brush gives more justice to this product. I noticed when I used this with my Bloom blush brush the glitters are quite chunky and quite visible. But with 187 brush, it's just like the "shimmers" blended very well with my skin giving me a nice glow specially when topped over a blush. =)

MAC please please please please please! Make MSF a regular product and I promise I'll be your loyal customer as long as there's MSFs =D

on 10/1/2006 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This was my first MSF, and I wasn't impressed. It was just a shimmer for me. No color, but that's okay. I mean on someone else, this would be so pretty! I do adore seeing the shimmery look on others, just not on me. I have some skin imperfections that I don't need to highlight, LOL! I do recommend giving this a try if you just want pretty shimmer. Basically a translucent shimmer...

on 9/30/2006 12:35:00 AM

Reference: NW15 in MAC bases with brown hair and blue green eyes. This is a very, very, VERY soft, pinkish coral tone with gold veining. Most people complain that this doesn't show up on them, but on myself I can get it to show up fairly well, but it takes some work. I wouldn't say this is a shade that would work for everyone, but for me it's great when I want to look instantly awake. When I wear this, I look insta-bright/awake; it just gives some nice subtle warmness to my face, so I don't look completely dead and dull. I think it works best on fairer tones, but I've seen my best girl who is NW35-40 rock this as well. If you're looking for something that's subtle and natural, gives enough color to brighten up the face, and make you look more awake then Porcelain Pink MSF might be a great product to invest in! This is a staple in my collection. I find it similar to Benefit Dandelion though, just sheerer. It's nice to layer over Dandelion though for some extra color.

Top Rated MAC Products