October 25, 2014 | 1888 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Strawberries and Champagne Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

strawberries are the best and i love them so one day while i was at victoria's secret i sprayed on strawberries and champagne...smells just like strawberries so i am happy i bought it home with me...this is what it has in it...strawberries,hyacinth,peach,cassis,white flowers,sandalwood...love the pretty strawberry on the bottle...my happy surprise!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2004 1:29:00 PM More reviews by metaldog32

Really fruity and yes, bubbly. Nothing offensive really. Perfect for summer or if you were at home, came out of the shower and were lounging around the house..I mean yeah, it is a light fragrance. BUT...it wasn't spectacular enough for me to go out and buy again. I do have the flavored lipgloss..I keep at work so that if I don't have time to re-apply my lipstick, I have something on my mouth to prevent me from licking my lips..tastes pretty good but then again, not worth buying. Just my opinon-everyone's got one.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Soie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Freshly sprayed, it smells a lot like the cheapo "fruit" flavored wine my friends and I used to drink back in junior high, Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. The only difference is the VS Strawberries & Champagne is a bit more sour and boozy-smelling than was the wine. After a few minutes, though, it calms down to more of an apple cider and lily-of-the-valley fragrance, which is not too bad if you like your fragrances very tart and dry. I don't....

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2004 12:55:00 AM More reviews by RoxieRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Blah. My roommate loves this, and I can't stand it at all. It's cloyingly sweet and cheap-boozy.

I'm fairly underwhelmed by most of the VS perfumes I've come across though. I went through a Love Spell phase (as did quite a few of my friends), but soon realized that it didn't agree with my chemistry (smelled like rotting grapefruit on me). C'est la vie.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by jmn1483

I used to use this scent when it first came out and it seemed to be the craze in my high school (about 6-7 years ago). I bought it again a few months back and I wasn't as impressed as I had been years ago. I use it every so often, but I have to be very careful not to use too much or it becomes very overpowering. I think a little goes a long way. My mother hates it, she says it makes her gag, but I think that was because I layered the lotion and the spray...ick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 8:48:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I smelled it on someone else and it reminded me of my childhood and playing with my friend's mother's cosmetics. I thought I would use it just for going to the gym. It is actually quite chemical and sharp smelling. I bought the body spray, eau de toilette and body cream. I am happily passing it along to my 10 year old niece.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jlaper

Very pretty scent. I can detect a blended scent of strawberries and champagne, but it is not terribly distinct. Long lasting, and my husband seems to like it. I would wear this at home with my man on a warm summer night. Relatively inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2004 6:43:00 PM More reviews by jakobhaydensmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this scent 4 years ago. Then I became pregnant with my first child. Now I can not stand the smell of it. It smells wonderful on other people. Now when I spray it on me...uck! Does have a long lasting scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2004 10:12:00 AM More reviews by glamourmama

I used to wear this back in 1999...my friend and I used to douse ourselves with it and loved it. It was my signature fragrance when I met my husband. I hadnt worn this scent in years but decided to get another bottle to try out. Let me just say, it is a man-magnet! I put some on about 30 mins before my husband got home and he immediately commented about how I smelled so good, and was practically all over me. I think it brings back a time when our relationship was new, we both remember the scent (I think he remembers it more than I do!). and this is a something *BIG* because my husband hates all other perfumes and fragrances (he has bad allergies) but this is the ONLY scent he's told me I smell good wearing. So I mainly wear it for him. I dont smell too much strawberry but it doesnt smell like any champagne I've ever had. But its a nice blend. Can be too overpowering if you layer it with body lotion, but a nice spritz now and then is great :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2004 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Staceblondie72

I love this product! It smells like fresh strawberries and feels good after a shower. I will definately buy this product again. :)