April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Fragrances - Chanel - Cristalle

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2006 11:56:00 AM More reviews by svakaskutla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Cristalle EDT and have worn it for 10 years with minor forays into other fragrances but always come back to Cristalle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by fruchttasche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, fresh scent. My favourite perfume together with No 19. If you like citrus/ fresh scent, you'll love it! very elegant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got my first bottle at age 14 (a little sophisticated for me then, but I always had good taste so I fell in love ;) A beautiful, clean classic fragrance like Cristalle will never go out of style.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by 5lover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am never without this wonderful fragrance - it is perfect for spring and summer. I normally use the EDP which lasts all day with a wonderful sillage. To me it smells like a fresh cut hayfield or a freshly mown lawn, with intriguing notes of fruit, honeysuckle and citrus. A VERY classy fragrance which will take you anywhere. If you want to smell unusual, fresh and elegant give this a try on your next visit to the fragrance counter, you might be surprised.......

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2006 7:02:00 AM More reviews by jo1576

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Add me to the list of people who love this fragrance! I never thought I would actually buy a Chanel perfume, because whenever I sniffed them from the test bottles they always made my nose curl. But after reading the reviews here, my curiousity grew, so during my next visit to Ulta I sprayed some Cristalle (the EDT) on my wrist. Needless to say, I loved it immediately. To me, it smells fresh and sweet, and similar to some perfume oils I once bought while I was in the Middle East. I can definitely pick up the honeysuckle notes, with my body chemistry it stands out a lot. Actually trying on fragrances rather than just smelling them from the bottles makes all the difference, as all of Chanel's scents that I've tried smell nothing like they do in the bottle when I wear them. My husband can't stop sniffing me whenever I wear this, and he claims it smells like fresh peas straight out of the pods (not sure if that's normally a good or bad thing, but he loves it). I also love the sample I have of No. 5, which hubby liked on me also. I would definitely buy this again, but next time I think I'll see if I can find it cheaper online, $55 for a perfume is pretty steep, even for me! =O

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by boydu75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The edt is really green and has something dramatic in it.
A very dark green chypre.

For my personal tastes,i do prefer the edp,wich is more on the citrusy side in the top notes.
So,the review is about the edp version.
It is clear and cold but in a refreshing way,long lasting,charming...it also bubbles like a glass of Champagne.

Beautiful scent,like a joyous winter morning.
Androgynuous,it is easy to wear as a cologne with the wonderful sophistication of a real perfume.

Test it for summer...you might say it is perfect then!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by hunnigurl24

the best chanel fragrance yet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 6:43:00 PM More reviews by dewdropsjd

My Spring Chanel :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2005 12:11:00 AM More reviews by tout_les_temps

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

"would you buy again?" yes this is what I did yesterday.
It's not as harsh as no. 19 but it's still a green scent to me.
It's better than Estee Lauder Aliage, I have In Love Again by YSL seems like a cousin.
I always feel great in this. Discovered it in FL school friends were there at a parents the dad was a plastic surgeon they had a gorgeous house directly on the beach. Their daugher that made me so envious had this scent when I went to use her toilet-had to get it. now I can't live with out it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 9:15:00 PM More reviews by anglpnts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Chanel fragance that I like at all. I bought a bottle of EDP when I was about 15, and I am still on the same bottle 10 years later, I am surprised it has not gone bad. Needless to say, I don't wear it often, I have to be in the right mood, but I have been wearing it more often lately. I can't even tell you what it smells like, it just smells to me like clean, soapy skin, and when you first spray it, it does somehow smell sparkly. My husband loves it, when I asked him he described it as "yummy" and "floral".