April 20, 2014 | 1333 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Milk & Honey Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by OjosVerdes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff ... a woman walked past me on the street and when caught a whiff of the sillage I had to chase her down and ask what fragrance she was wearing. Her answer was definitely surprising!

As others have mentioned, besides the heavenly scent (I agree with the posters below who mention coconut, vanilla and pipe tobacco - nothing stunning, but a yummy comfort scent. My boyfriend loves it), it is incredibly moisturizing without leaving your skin greasy. The consistency is slightly runny, although a little bit goes a long way and it absorbs quickly. I like to apply it right after showering and shaving while my skin is slightly damp to lock in the moisture. The scent's staying power is pretty amazing too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kar212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I cannot get over how good this lotion smells! It isnt greasy on the skin at all, I use this after i shave and it doesnt burn like some other lotions. I am happy with Burt's Bees on this product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Panther4011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a small bottle of this for my hands at work and everytime I would put it on my coworkers would go gaga over the scent. It is so sweet and comforting, like vanilla pudding or coconut cream pie. It's a bit runny, but not too bad and for some reason I feel it has a sort of waxy texture and I kinda like it. It is very moisturizing and I love using this when I travel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by pmbechtle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion! Makes my legs silky, my skin luminous and does it ever last! Another must-have product from Burt's. The smell is delicious, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by hadas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, the scent: A few days ago I smelled this on a lady and I almost fell over! It was the most beautiful honeyed pipe tobacco smell...When she told me what it was I rushed right out and bought a bottle. The smell really is incredible. I totally agree with the previous reviewer who said pipe tobacco - that's what the sillage smells like to me as well. I think that the scent is primarily vanilla and coconut, but for some reason it smells very tobacco-ish! The scent is divine and luckily it lasts and lasts on me.

As for moisturization, it just can't be beat. The lotion is beige in color, slightly runny in consistency, and leaves my dry skin soft and supple all day - literally hours after applying I touch my skin and it still feels dewey and moisturized. I can't remember any other body lotion that I can say that about. I purchased this at The Vitamin Shoppe for only $6.95, which was a steal because it sells for several dollars more elsewhere. I love this, only positive things to say about it, which is rare for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by winian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this lotion! I have used it for quite a few years now, but can't always afford it. It smells so good i want to eat it! And my skin does, soaks it right up, leaving me moisturized all day. I'd have to say it's my favorite lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by radar626

THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE BURT'S BEES PRODUCT. Not only does it smell yummy, it leaves my skin so unbelievably soft. It leaves no residue and absorbs almost instantly. I have problems with really dry skin and have had reactions to many products on the market due to perfumes, and didn't like the hypoallergenic ones because they left a greasy feeling on my skin. With the Milk & Honey lotion, I have had the best skin. I use it in conjunction with the Milk & Honey shower wash, and cannot imagine a better combo. It's a bit pricier than some on the market, but once you use it, you will see why!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Nimue2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this smells! To me, it's very comforting and soothing (I like to use it at night for this reason).

I also think it does moisturize well....I like that feeling of something on my skin locking in moisture as opposed to putting on a lotion and within 15 minutes, my skin feels as if I'd done no moisturizing.

I discovered this at work when I asked a co-worker what perfume she was wearing (she smelled so good) - she said she wasn't wearing any...just her soap and moisturizer, that moisturizer being Milk & Honey. I immediately went out and bought it. Haven't regretted doing so once...

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by snickerdoodle171

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!! U will NEVER waste 10 bucks on this lotion again it gave me the worst rashes all over my body. my sister saw my skin and demanded to know what happend!!! I had welts all over! the product stank pretty bad on my skin to smelled like milk not in a good way.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked the lightweight texture of this lotion at first. But then I realized that it felt sticky on my skin after application. I also didn't find it very moisturizing. That's interesting because you would think 'milk&honey' should just do so, moisturize. The scent is another story. It's so weird. I know this is a product containing natural ingredients. So I don't expect them to add artificial fragrances to their products but the scent for me is unbearable. Hard to describe exactly but it sort of smells like rancid milk. Not good.