Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

water, decyl cocoate, glycerin, sunflower seed oil, beeswax, fragrance*, shea butter, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, coconut oil, olive fruit oil, grape seed oil, nonfat dry milk, milk powder, honey, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, beta-carotene, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, soybean oil, canola oil, lactic acid, citric acid, sodium stearoyl lactylate, sodium benzoate, magnesium aluminum silicate, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate, citral, coumarin, limonene. *natural fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I didn't like how thin this lotion is - not sufficient for the really dry skin on my body. The smell is a bit too unnaturally sweet.

When I first used this i thought it was a good product, moisturizing, and smelled great.
But for some reason after a while, the smell became so pungent to me, that I still get sick of getting even a whiff of it. So nasty.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This lotion is a little thinner, but it moisturizes really well. It absorbs fast into my skin and is not too heavy. My skin is not very dry to begin with so I do not need a heavy moisturizer. The smell is wonderful too. I love it!

I LOVE this product! A little of this lotion goes a long way. It is on the thinner side, but it's too sticky which is good. The smell is great, it almost has a vanilla smell to it - that's the closest way to describe it. It just looks and smells really natural, and my body is completely baby soft when I use this lotion. I would recommend this, and definitely buy it again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So far this is my fave body lotion. I can't tolerate strong scents. This one is light & yummy to me. Love that there's Coconut oil in it. Paraben free! Smooths on easy yet very moisturizing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this lotion- it's very moisturizing and soaks right into skin. I also love the fragrance...usually. The thing is, it smells pretty strongly and I generally like my lotions lightly scented or not at all. I like to use this stuff once in a while- it smells warm and spicy and comforting, but it gets obnoxious when I use it too often. Therefore it's wonderful in it's place, but not an everyday lotion for me.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like another reviewer I have gone through countless bottles of this lotion. I have very dry skin, and this is my 'lighter' lotion, for use during summer or when conditions dictate. I love the smell. I suspect heaven smells something like this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i feel like this lotion just sits on top of my skin. my skin feels sticky after applying it. it is very watery. the smell is nice but i won't buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Would I buy this again? I have gone through so many bottles of this lotion it's ridiculous. Not long ago, I came across some on clearance for half its normal price and I bought 10 bottles.

Why???

I really don't like lotion. I don't like waiting for the greasies to go away, I don't like not being able to grasp anything, I don't like the way my clothing sticks to me after I apply it...yuck. As a mostly oily skinned gal, I don't use lotion much as it causes me to break out. But in the dead of winter, even I need a little something to keep the elephant skin at bay.

This lotion is incredibly moisturizing without being greasy or sticky or oily. It sinks in very quickly and leaves behind nothing but luxurious softness.

And the smell is absolutely amazing. It's sweet, but minty. Fresh, but warm. Natural, but not funky. And it lasts for a very long time on your skin. Every time I wear this, I get tons of compliments and questions about what perfume I'm wearing.

Oh, and also...every time I use it, my cat wants to lick my hands for like....half an hour. Weird. But he's never gotten sick so I guess it really is natural. And apparently, delicious.

I received this as part of a gift set for Christmas. It has restored my hope in natural lotions! It isn't as thick as I like, so I was skeptical. I applied the same amount as I would use for other lotions and really had good results. It absorbed well and my skin stayed smooth all day. The scent is pleasant and not overpowering.