November 23, 2014 | 1920 users online

Pressed Powders - Rimmel - Stay Matte Pressed Powder

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by monka191

For my oily and acne prone skin it made it even worse. Good quality and you get a lot of product but the price is high and I would expect rimmel to do much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Holy grail product right here. Helps control my oily skin pretty well without caking, and works great for touchups during the day. Only negative thing is the packaging... I wish there'd be a mirror so I wouldn't have to carry around a separate one, and a flip top instead of a plastic top. I'm always afraid of it opening in my purse or the plastic lid cracking. That hasn't happened so far so that's good.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best packaging for a pressed powder but not the worst either; cap stays on fairly well but there is no mirror & you have to make sure your powder cap stays sanitary so that the powder doesn't get contaminated once you recap. I have no idea if this stuff actually controls your oils because once I put even a light layer of this on the only thing I notice is that my face looks so cakey that you could probably slice me up & serve me to children. For that reason I hardly reach for this unless I'm wearing a very dewy foundation or no foundation at all. I have the shade Transparent because it's my go to & I don't have to try looking for my proper color which can be very hard to do in a powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ricebear17

The powder is true to its name. It keeps you matte for a very long time, but be careful not too pile it on, it is easy to cake up.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by BahattA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this powder in 002 which is the perfect color for my extra-fair skin. It looks really good when you apply it but 3 hours later I got all shiny and oily which was NOT nice. The packaging is very flimsy and opens up just because you touch t or move it around in you make-up bag. This makes it impossible to put in your bag for touch ups, which are very much needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by alisonreeve

Love this so much! I have a kinda oily t zone so I use it there and it works so well! Lass well and is great value for money! Amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 5:31:00 AM More reviews by albinathai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product a few times and it's great! It's my first transparent and drugstore powder. The sticker says it lasts for hours but I would apply it every hour if I could! It's really silky to touch and smells like sunscreen but there is no SPF protection!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Kirstenrebred

I love this, it keeps my face looking great thought the day. I only think that they could have made the lid stay on better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by aewest

It definitely does the job but I've had a few issues with it. I always put it under my eyes and on my cheeks to set my makeup. However, when i use it on my forehead (which gets really oily) it makes me break out. The packaging is also not my favorite - the lid falls off in my makeup bag all of the time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it. Because it stays quite long and works well. It's just that it's a bit cakey. Just a bit tho. I like it but it's not my HG powder. I don't know if I'm going to buy one again or not. Still considering