November 26, 2014 | 1801 users online

Lotions/ Creams - L'Occitane - 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Whenever I apply this, I feel like i'm giving my hands a little spa day. The feeling is luxuriously smooth and buttery. I like to wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap, which definitely strips them of moisture. This helps remoisturize my hands without leaving a greasy or sticky residue. It also has a lovely baby powder smell that isn't too overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by misscocktail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What can I say: a classic!!
I loooove this cream so much that I'm happy to pay the quite expensive 7 Euro (appr. US$11). It smell divine, give a rich moisture and keeps my hands soft and protected. I use it several times a day, usually after washing my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

At $10 an ounce, this lotion better be good and it is. It's beyond good, it's amazing. Very moisturizing and smells great. It totally beats any ordinary hand cream from bath and body works. Also, a little goes a long way. I'm approaching the end of mine and, sadly, I don't have enough dough to spend on $10 hand creams. I would buy again if I my hands could justify the price. I definitely recommend this to people who have dry hands and are in need of an amazing hand cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

Very good hand cream, a little goes a long way, a bit of oily residue, definitely for very dry hands only, pleasant smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely nurturing hand cream. One of the best out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by SoraHime

My hands tend to be on the dry side as I wash my hands often and this product is amongst the few that helps counter the drying effect of hand soap without leaving your skin feeling oily/greasy. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I am quite sensitive to fragrance primarily floral scents so this works for me even more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by simpletheory

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best hand cream for Canadian winters, hands down! the scent is light, not something so obnoxious and in your face. the shea butter-based cream absorbs well into the skin without feeling greasy. and when you wash your hands, they still feel soft! if you like scents, they do have different scents (the limited edition desert rose is a favourite!). i used to use those anti-bacterial lotions from bath and body works and i feel like they don't moisturize my skin at all, i would have to constantly re-apply. but not with this hand cream, a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only hand cream I have ever come across that actually works. (Well, possibly Burt's Bees also would have worked if I would have gotten over the stench but I couldn't bring myself to give that one a proper trial)

It's expensive but I only ever use it if I have really dry hands, which isn't that often. It turns them back around in no time. I have used other hand creams before when your hands feel kind of soft for an hour or so but then you have to reapply to get the same effect. This actually seems to help my hands help themselves, so to speak.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 10:48:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've heard rave reviews for a long time about this product, but I'm not sold. I purchased it recently, and do not love it as much as my Aveda hand creme. It's nice, but it's not incredibly moisturizing and doesn't have the greatest smell either, although it does smell nice and clean. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by amyskal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This rich cream is excellent for flying. I travel quite a bit and its small size works well in a carry on. It has a light scent that I like (as opposed to many lotions that are strongly perfumed and smell sweet or fruity). It absorbs well and keeps my hands from cracking.