Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 2/5/2010 1:17:00 PM

I got familliar with bliss products when I visited the W South Beach hotel last summer. I took all the little travel sizes of the bliss fabulous foaming face wash with me (10! in total...) But I never got around to use it until a few weeks ago.
I actually really liked it, it cleanses well, and lathers up great. there's nothing really wrong with this cleanser, but i decided I wanted to try the 3 Step System of Clinique, so Now I still have 8,5 mini bottles left, which will be used one day, or I'll give them away.

one tip: if you have oily/very oily skin, I recommend to finish off with a cold wash cloth. Or else your pores will stay open longer, and you'll get oily again.

This isn't exactly fabulous, but "fabulous" foaming cleanser is a more marketable name than "pretty good" cleanser. This cleanser is decent. The exfoliating beads are super gentle so you can use it everyday, and it won't scratch your face. I'm not sure why they market it primarily as a foaming cleanser, because it's definitely more of a gel cleanser. I like how this doesn't leave my face dry unlike some other cleansers that I've tried in the past. I wouldn't buy this again, because I don't feel comfortable using products that contain sodium lauryl sulfate (its 2nd ingredient) or parabens, but if you don't mind, then this would probably work well for you.

on 12/26/2009 11:22:00 PM

I love Bliss products and am a huge fan of the brand, but I have to say, this face wash was a huge disappointment! I am a fan of pump bottles, but the pump on this squirts product out inconsistently and you have to be very careful with it or else it will make a mess. It does clean my face very well. I always remove my mascara prior to washing my face so I don't know how it performs in terms of removing waterproof mascara, but it cleaned off my concealer, powder, blush, and other face makeup very well. What really turned me off about this face wash was the SMELL. It has a strong, cheap fruity smell that reminds me of the makeup you can buy in the kid's section of Wal-Mart. Not for me.

on 12/5/2009 11:57:00 PM

This is a great DAILY, use for all season's, face wash.

A girl needs more than one face wash. I would say they can be broken down to 4 types: exfoliate, moisturizer, acne fighter, and daily.

This would be your daily face wash.

This is one of my HG's. It cleans my face well, and I feel CLEAN afterward.

The reason why I say this is a good daily face wash:
It does a little of everything. Exfoliates, remove make-up, dirt, and also get's under clog pores. It also does a good job of prepping my skin for moisturizer.

This cleanser contains tiny beads that gently works to wash your face without tearing your skin. This is why you would not use this as your "Exfiliator."

Side note: In case you didn't know, Exfoliators / Scrubs should only be used once to twice a week. Once you hit your 30's, once is good enough. If you have certain area's that are more oily than others, then you will need to spot clean. Use the exfoliator on JUST the problem area. Scurbs and Exfoliators tear your skin of your top layer. This allows new skin to regenerate and gives you more fresh and undamaged skin. But if you tear the skin before it has time to regenerate a new layer, then your delecate skin will be exposed for too long and will age more quickly in the long run.

A few things to remember when using this product:
Use this on damp skin, not WET. A quick splash of water is all you need. Before application, I find it more effective to shake the bottle. Sometimes the beads stay on the bottom.

This cleanser was very nice, it has small beads in it that gently scrub your face without irratating your skin. It made my skin feel really soft, glowing, and smooth without drying my face. This cleanser also smells wonderful, and the color is a really pretty blue. I would reccomend this product to other people as well.

on 11/5/2009 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I got a sample of this while staying at W Hotels in Minneapolis. I had forgotten my salicylic cleanser at home (dumb, dumb, dumb), so had no choice but to use this. I have to agree with other reviewers about the dryness, but it works as a nice, gentle cleanser in the PM. I wouldn't recommend in the AM. It didn't break me out at all (which is good, since I'm sensitive to breakouts).

Since I got this free, I can't complain about the price, but I've heard that it's pretty expensive. There are other gentle cleansers out there for less money.

on 10/12/2009 9:29:00 AM

This face wash might be a little drying for some especially in the AM but I found it refreshing in the PM and felt like it took off all the makeup dirt and oil from the day. I followed it with a moisturizer and have had great results.

on 9/22/2009 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used a sample of this from Sephora, and the results were not good. The formula seemed to dry out my face after only two days of use! It also left my face feeling irritated.

It did not leave my skin feeling soft and compared to others it seemed overpriced. The smell is the only nice thing that I liked about it but not worth it.

(FYI I have normal skin, with minor breakouts (ttotm), no acne. Very sensitive skin. )

on 9/8/2009 10:47:00 PM

I love this product! Although it is not necessarily foaming, it really makes my skin feel refreshed. It feels very gentle but leaves my skin clean, unlike other gentler cleaners out there. It has also helped balance my dry skin. The packaging may not be the fanciest, but I like how the top can twist to lock, which makes traveling easy. After this I use Bliss' Extraordinary Anti-aging Toner.

on 8/1/2009 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I looooove this stuff. I will say right away though that it's not for if you have acne-prone skin. I have relatively clear skin 95% of the time. this stuff just cleans everything away and makes me really glow. don't let the name fool you though. it doesn't exactly foam. it's more of an extremely light gel cleanser with these micro-beads that feels great on the face. I won't stop using it unless something tragic happens that's prevents me to. I'm very satisfied.