December 19, 2014 | 1474 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by ChezaBelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looooove this stuff. I will say right away though that it's not for if you have acne-prone skin. I have relatively clear skin 95% of the time. this stuff just cleans everything away and makes me really glow. don't let the name fool you though. it doesn't exactly foam. it's more of an extremely light gel cleanser with these micro-beads that feels great on the face. I won't stop using it unless something tragic happens that's prevents me to. I'm very satisfied.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2009 3:27:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

didnt impress me as much as the steep version...the beads r very gentle...not much foaming action going on.......i think i'd rather go back to the steep cleansing milk instead...gave me such a great glow...and for exfoliation, i luv my beyond belief pore refining scrub.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is not bad. Not fabulous either and nothing to stop traffic for. Cleans OK, neutral (somewhat candy like) scent and while foaming, is quite easy to wash off. The soft exfoliating beads dont irritate but how effective they are at exfoliating is questionable. At least there is a decent concentration of them and they dont scratch, they are round. I would recommend this to normal-sensitive skin who find exfoliating scrubs too harsh. I think it is over priced for what it does since you wont get a super thorough clean with this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 2:02:00 AM More reviews by hicupcake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally got this as part of a travel kit, and I used it just for travel. Somehow I started using it regularly and I needed to buy a full-sized product, since I really like it. The F/S bottle is $22. This cleanser doesn't really foam up, or lather very well, like you would think a "Fabulous Foaming Face Wash" would, and it doesn't really feel like there are many exfoliating beads in it. But, one pump of this stuff (a pretty small amount) is enough for my face, and the beads really do exfoliate! I got pretty sunburned on my face last week, and when my nose was peeling, this really helped smooth the peeling skin, MUCH better than St. Ives Scrub did. I was really surprised, as I have used St. Ives for years now.

I am in a transition period where I don't really need acne products anymore, but just something to cleanse my skin! This doesn't irritate my skin, but I do need to apply moisturizer after using, as I have with every other product. I was not won over with one use, so if you decide to try it, try it for a while and give it a chance!

For reference, my skin is on the oily side, not very sensitive to products, and I use DHC cleansing oil to remove my makeup first (although FFFW says that it's also a MU remover, I have had good results w/ DHC, so why change?).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:25:00 PM More reviews by InColor

I received a sample of this from sephora. I enjoy the smell of this cleanser, quite refreshing! but in terms of its cleansing properties, I'd have to say it's not the best and like most reviewers have mentioned already, it doesn't foam all that well. I normally have to use a separate cleanser and wash my face about 3 times to feel clean!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by m331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The smell of this cleanser is exactly like those feminine wipes from Always. It's not a bad smell, just a negative association. The cleanser itself doesn't clean all that well, nor does it foam. It definitely requires a facial sponge to really get makeup off and you have to use quite a bit of product. I am nearly finished my bottle and have yet to notice an exfoliating bead. A thoroughly mediocre product, not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mandms08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not impressed. I used it and then looked in the mirror an hour later to discover patches of dry skin on my face. That never happens with my oily skin!

I found the smell quite noxious and I am usually ok with heavily fragranced (or even chemicals like DDF's sulfur mask) but this was just too sickly sweet or something.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by romagrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After I went off birth control, my skin has been a hot mess.

I started using this face wash after I realized how much I was spending on Aveda products.

I like the face wash. I feel that I actually have to scrub to get the foam and beads to work...but it does work!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Starla4807

I don't think it's worth the price of effort because it doesn't cleanse very well. Doesn't remove eye makeup and it doesn't foam up as much as I'd like. I think this actually caused me to break out. Those little "beads" are pretty much useless.... Smells nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This face wash smells incredible and looks yummy too, but that does not make it a good face wash. I used this during a recent hotel stay after receiving a travel size bottle, and it was refreshing but not suitable for my sensitive skin. I only use this when my skin is clear and free from eczema irritation or dryness. I can imagine this working on oilier skin. The beads feel nice although I'm not sure they do much and it did not remove my makeup very well (but then again any cleanser I use is usually so gentle that it does not).