April 20, 2014 | 1683 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Shimmering Facial Whip

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MMnoob

I absoultey hate this stuff. I can't use it on my cheeks because it's too frosty and don't want to look like a diso ball, can't use it on my lips cuz its just ..yea and don't even get me started on trying it to use it on your eyes. ARGh
If anyone wants it, send me a message and i'll gladly send it to you free of charge or do a swap with anyone =D.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by kragey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few E.L.F products I well and truly love beyond all reason! I've had Pink Lemonade, Lilac Petal, and Persimmon; the only one I still have is Persimmon, simply because it's the last one I've used up, but it's also my favorite. I like to put a tiny dot of product on my point finger, tap both of my pointer fingers together to "split up" the product, then put three dots on the apples of my cheeks in a triangle shape. Then I just blend the product in with my hand for a soft, dewy finish. They work fine on the eyes, but I don't care much for pink, and they're a bit drying on the lips unless you use a gloss. I took off one lippy because these do not work well on darker skin tones--they tend to turn ashy. Regardless, I really enjoy these and will continue to buy them!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Persimmon, which was a good shade for my colouring. Really like the texture and the finish - it gives a really nice sheen without being sparkly. The packaging is a bit rubbish though. The nozzle broke off, so now I can't put a cap on it. 80(

Have reordered the all over colour stick in the same shade - hopefully it will give the same effect without the packaging problems!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Beccaellena

I own the Shimmering Facial Whip in Golden Peach, Lilac, Toasted, Citrus, and Persimmon.
All are beautiful! Just make sure you apply it carefully and test to see how much you need and where it looks best. I love this product! So much better than powder blush, makes my face much more lively.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by jesslla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is amazing as a base under eyeshadow. I found that the eyeshadow colors really intensify when applied over this whip.

A tiny amount goes a long way and you do have to work quickly to blend it, but once blended into the skin it leaves a delicate shimmery tint perfect for highlighting anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I bought this in the color "Golden Peach" and intended to use it as a highlighter. Unfortunately, it doesn't work with my skin tone. When the light is not shining directly on it, it looks orangey. The consistency is sort of thin, not very creamy, but a little does go a long way. The packaging is nice because the thin nozzle allows you to just get that tiny amount you need, so that's a plus. It was only a buck, so I'm not too distraught. I've read from reviewers below that this can mix well with body lotion to add some shimmer in the summertime. I'll probably try that, as I hate throwing away product. I might give this product another chance with a different, lighter color, but I'm not going to order from ELF again just for one thing. Overall, it's decent, but this color is probably best suited for medium to dark skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Luciel86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this product! The price is awesome and the quality too. I own Lilac Petal (my favourite) and Golden Peach and I use it as a highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by xSunShiine

I got this in spotlight, and I adore it. It's like a white color in the tube, but when you put it on and blend it in, it's a faint white (hardly noticeable) color with a faint shimmer .

It works nicely as a highlighter.

P.S. This version of spotlight is less white than the stick version.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

There's been tons of back and forth concerning this product. I'm NC20 and on me this is just wrong! It always leaves a line...no matter how much I blend...just not a good look for me. w/the light film over my skin (which is nasty) then the line that cannot be buffed out...ewww...gross!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by AmazinglyUnamazing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lot of people have had so much problems with this product and complained about it as well. I was honestly afraid to try it because of this. But I still decided to try it, I'm really glad I did. I bought this in Golden Peach, which a beautiful golden honey color. It is much lighter than the All Over Color Stick in Golden Peach. The color in the tube is comparable to E.L.F's Tinted Moisturizer in Honey or Tone 2. Now the shimmer, I don't find it to be metallic at all like other have mentioned. Perhaps it is because I only use a tiny dot, the size of a dress makers pin or the size of the ball at the tip of the pin on each cheek. I find that this beautifully highlights my cheekbones, not with noticeable glitter but rather fine shimmer. This is such a wonderful product, it is so versatile. You can use it by mixing with your foundation to add a dewy glow. Add shimmer to your eyes, or even mix with a matte lipstick. I find that Toasted,and Golden Peach are perfect for mixing with your body lotion to add a beautiful glow to your skin. Perfect for those special occasions.

Amazing product for such a small price. I will definitely buy this again.